Drakes

Drakes

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Elle

ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy and very good service.

I was looking for somewhere new to try and drakes is just so easy and affordable for my family and I.
I am really happy with my shopping experience, as customer service was very friendly and helpful as well.
Definitely will be going back there.

Macca

MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

First class shopping experience

Drakes Pumicestone a top shopping experience and worth the trip over there. Compared to all Supermarkets situated on Bribie this Drakes Supermarket leaves them far behind. Store layout very good, and isles were not jammed up with store trolleys or pallets waiting to be unloaded. Produce. meat, deli, dairy all Ist.class in price, quality and presentation. Staff very polite, helpful and all gave the impression that they wanted to be working there. Pity Drakes have not taken over the local IGA .

Mamadelcasa

MamadelcasaGladstone

Hit and miss

We used to have an IGA which was fine, then it became Drakes. At first I was optimistic some new items appeared but I soon found it was getting more expensive and after buying strawberries that rotted in 24hrs twice I only use their fresh food section in an emergency, however their cakes and pastries are pretty good. But does it always have to be so freezing. Nice staff though.

jiminoz

jiminozDarling Downs, QLD

Its OK

We have a local Drakes. I like to go there because I feel Coles and Woolies are damaging to Australian retail with their large dominance of the market. Yet, the local Drakes is far smaller, does not seem to be less expensive, and has a significantly smaller selection of goods. It is just OK, not great and not terrible.
Friendly, helpful, not crowded
Small selection.

Kwaka

KwakaQld, 4000

Fantastic service and great range

This is one if the best supermarkets I have been in. Great quality fresh food departments and a fantastic range of groceries. The big chains have cut their range and have more and more imported products where as these guys have done the opposite. Service is also fantastic. Well done guys and keep up the good work.

Doesnt have a covered carpark