Dreambaby Flourescent Auto-Sensor Night Light F174

Dreambaby Flourescent Auto-Sensor Night Light F174

See the Best Cot Lights in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Don't waste your money!

Do not buy and waste your money. Ours only lasted a few days, can't actually replace globe in this model f174. Also the light flickers on and off much of the time, even more so when the globe started to 'go'. Email the company and received no response from the at all.

Don't buy this light

The replacement bulbs blow on average once every 3 weeks. They obviously only blow at night as that's when it's on. Our toddler wakes up screaming terrified that there is no light in his room. His screams for us result in our 9 month old waking and screaming in fright. Bulbs need regular replacing. We have spent $45 in the last 6 months. We bought another packet of bulbs last week & one was faulty & didn't work. We are looking forward to getting a different night light.
Auto sensor

Spent More On Bulbs Than Actual Product

I've had to replace this lights bulb 8 times in 2 months. The light cost me less than the bulbs have. Not worth buying! Spend a bit more on another brand.When it starts to become light or get dark, the light flickers on and off which causes the bulb to blow even more.

Expensive bulb replacements, bulbs blow too easily, flickers in morning

Same problem for me. Light flickered all the time. I returned it, and bought something else.We experienced the same thing. Constantly blowing globes and couldn't stop the flickering in low light conditions. Terrible device.