Dri Bots Baby Wipes

Dri Bots Baby Wipes

Monique

MoniqueSydney, NSW

Good wipes for the price

These are surprisingly good wipes. You can buy 480 wipes for $9! The wipes have a good lid and clean everything up. Didn’t have problems on bubs skin when using these. I would certainly buy these again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Target Australia for A$9.00.

Shaz

ShazPerth, WA

Perfect for painting and decorating

Andrea17

Andrea17SYDNEY

Updated packaging - thick and effective

Received these as part of a baby shower gift. The updated packaging is much more attractive. Found the wipes themselves nice and thick, effective in cleaning up baby. Better than other wipes that we received from the hospital (Linear Medical brand), which I found were quite dry. The wipes come in a pack of 80.

jaclynb

jaclynbVictoria, 3875

Don't bother

Brought these because they were on sale. A waste of money, there thin, dry and after a few days of using this brand they had made the bum raw. Will use the rest for sticky fingers only and clean ups. I have been they are a alright brand, but do not recommend them.
The price was good.
Thin, dry and after a few days of using this brand they had made the bum raw

Nzoptom

NzoptomAdelaide

Cheap, dry n thin

Bought these on sale - bargain at 50% off
However they are thin and dry so you end up using more than other brands like Huggies.
These are good for sticky fingers or mopin up messes

My wife used these one day to wipe her eye makeup off and said it stung her eye ! So I really don't think they are good for your baby's skin - as she's has used other brands like nuk, Johnson's and Huggies and her eyes were fine
Cheap
Thin, dry, irritates

Taz

TazQLD, 4178

Bad reaction with my baby's skin

I started using these wipes from when my little one was about one month old, they were good and cheap. However when my daughter got to 17 months the packaging changed and while all the ingredients seem to be the same. My daughter has started having a bad reaction to the wipes. When I used them her skin broke out in blisters and would bleed. I stopped using the wipes and changed to another brand untill her bottom was cleared up (thinking maybe it was something she had eaten) then tried these wipes again, within 30 minutes of the wipes touching her skin she had a rash.
cheap
bad reaction to my daughters skin

maureen monk
maureen monk

wow this is the same as my grandson, my daughter has used them the whole time, just the last few weeks when wiping hands and mouth, legs and arms of 19 month old he immediately gets welts and red rashes.what has changed in them

Vundaful

VundafulPerth

Average

I used these for my 4 month old son. Satisfactory but nothing special. I would not buy again because more convenient alternatives exist, but I would consider these again for a cheap emergency stash in the car.

Resealable pack lasted well but it was a chore to scrape out the bottom as as they did not cling to one another to allow non-stop pulling out.

I personally found them a bit dry, especially the ones at the start of the pack.

No fragrance to speak of, and no reactions on little bottoms.
Cheap, resealable pack handy for an emergency.
A bit dry, did not cling to each other to allow seamless pulling

shellfreak

shellfreak

We started using these Dri Bots wipes as soon as we brought our baby home and while we have tried other wipes, I find these are definitely the most affordable and do a good job. They are moist and do a good clean and while they do tend to clump together a bit, I do not find that to be too much of a hassle. We only ever buy them when they are on special at Target which happens quite regularly so we always tend to have a good stock in the house.
A very affordable wipe if you stock up when they are on special.
They do clump together but that is not a big problem.

Tamsta

TamstaVictoria

schafferius

schafferiusAU

Don't stick

They do the job but are terribly annoying because when placed in a container you need to select each wipe individually.
They wipe.
They did not hold together.

AL2011

AL2011AU

Very Dry

I found these wipes to be on the dry side and very hard to get out of the packet using one hand (which lets face it most parents need to do). When I finally did get one out, it brought with it another three! So one packet didn't last very long, and as already reiterated were very dry in any event, so stopped using them within a day. It was a shame as the price is very reasonable, but you get what you pay for as they say.
Cheap
Dry

kristina3038

kristina3038

Thanh29

Thanh29AU

OK

This is a good cheap pack of wipes that I use alot. To solve the packet problem I just take them out of the original packet and put them in an empty wipes box. It's much easier to get it then. Instead of going for the thick baby wipes, if you need them, I'll just use two wipes.
They're a cheap pack of baby wipes that are moist and will do the job. They don't harm my baby's skin and leaves it clean and smooth. If you keep them in a pack or a wipes wallet, they will stay moist.
The pack they come with is a bit tedious to open every time. Sometimes they do stick together, but never more than two.

Alee

AleePerth, WA

Good

I think these wipes are brilliant for what they cost, they are REALLY cheap and pretty good quality for that, I stock up when they are on special and can get them for way less than $2 a packet, will not find better quality wipes for that price and for that reason I don't mind putting up with a few coming out at a time.
Cheap and Really cheap when on special (especially if you bulk buy)
They do stick together when getting them out of the packet and the packet can be difficult to open (but as do many other more expensive brands)

nilbog

nilbogSydney, NSW

Bad

The are cheap and when bought a 480 wipe pack we did use them all. However to access wipes you need to hold the pack and peel back a sicker to access the wipe. This is just not possible with one hand. We then tried putting the wipes in a old Huggies wipes container. This was better but as the wipes were not "linked" together like tissues (or Huggies wipes) you have to scrape each wipe of the stack. These wipes just add one more hassle to change time that you do just not need.
Cheap.
Very difficult to open the pack then difficult to extract wipes from the pack.

Truth

TruthAU

OK

Not a very good wipe, quite frustrating to try to get out of the pack one handed. Better off to spend a little more to get a better wipe
These wipes are OK but not great. They are often on sale at target.
They do not dispense very well from the pack & the pack does not re-seal very well which allows the product to dry out.

skivvy01

skivvy01WA, 6162

OK

I find the travel size good as you tend to go through the pack fast enough to not worry about them drying out. I think they do better when not transferred to a tub as they stay more moist in their own pack. I do buy them occasionally when they are sale, Target sometimes has them at 50% off. But I can usually find pigeon wipes or even swispers wipes at a good price and these are superior wipes.
These wipes are economical when on sale. The travel sized pack are always cheap.
They do dry out fast and can come out of the box all joined up when transferred to a huggies tub.

willbuddy

willbuddy

Terrible

Hated this product. The only positive is the price. They are really dry and you have to use 10 of them to do the job of 1. Won't buy these again.
Price
Dry, don't separate well, too thin.

froggirl

froggirl

Bad

I bought a bulk box before bub came along and won't buy them again as I haven't even made it through one packet. Had to use alot of these before bubs bum was clean. Better to spend a little bit more on better wipes and use less. Will end up costing you the same.
Price
too many come out at a time, don't like the feel of them

ma_osborne

ma_osborne

Good

I purchased a bulk pack of these wipes when they were on special and the first thing I noticed was how difficult it was to pull one wipe out. I have a plastic wipe container that you pull the wipe up through and these don't work at all in it. I now get the wipes out before I change the nappy. The wipes however do work well (I find I use more though because they are not very thick), have a nice scent and are cheap. Definitely worth a try!
They are cheap and are on special regularly.
Clump together and not very thick