100% · 50%

Smell
Ease of Application

Lazza
Lazza3 posts

Why stop production/distribution in Australia. Nothing is as good as it

Why stop production/distribution in Australia. Nothing is as good as it. Show details
Helen
HelenNorth Western Region, NSW2 posts

No pain and No Stain

Finding a deodorant for my partner than does burn is difficult enough but to find one that doesn’t burn and that actually works is a bonus. Add no staining and the nice fresh smell of baby powder and you have Dry Idea. Love it but often difficult to locate in the shops. Show details
Roger
Roger2 posts

I have used Dry Idea for many years . Doesn't sting / burn , doesn't stain clothes , and has proved to be a really good deodorant . Show details
BOCNortheast, VIC18 posts

USED IT FOR YEARS. DOES THE JOB AND DOES NOT STAIN CLOTHES

Very good product. I have used it for years and found that it does the job and does not leave stains on clothes like some other, more expensive, deodorants. Show details
shanexu3
shanexu3Perth, WA295 posts

Australian made and washes off easily

I found this product (Dry Idea Sport Aerosol Deodorant For Men) at Coles hiding on the bottom shelf. It was only $2.50 a can so I was sceptical at first. I checked where it was made, and it turns out it is made in Australia. I have been using this deodorant for about a week now and I’m happy with its performance. Most importantly, at the end of the day it washes off without any effort.

I’m happy with my purchase and will be stocking up on this deodorant when I next visit Coles.

David P.
David P.

where can you buy it? Coles and Woolworths don't seem to stock it now.

BOC

It is no longer available in Australia. It would appear that the American owner of the brand only distributes it in North America.

Nola35

Would you be able to find out why they have stopped making this dry idea deodorant please.
It’s the only one that my husband liked?

BOC

Sorry Nola, I have no idea why the manufacturer stopped production of an excellent product. If your husband still has a can of Dry Idea, the manufacturers contact details will be on the can. I would suggest that you contact them at the address shown.

Nola35

Thanks so much for your reply. I will do

MJC

Manufacturer sold the product to an American organisation and therefore no longer sold in Australia. Would be great to know if anyone has found a deodorant as good or comes close to Dry Idea.

Peter Yates
Peter Yates

From Peter Yates:
Has this “Dry Idea” Anti-Persperant Men’s Spray Deoderant become a discontinued line product? Or is it just still out of stock?
I found it particularly good for my skin. If it’s been discontinued, can you suggest an alternative?

CategoryDeodorants & Antiperspirants