MooGoo Fresh Cream Deodorant

MooGoo Fresh Cream Deodorant

See the Best Deodorants & Antiperspirants in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MooGoo

Pros

Effective natural formulation
Doesn't clog pores
Suitable for sensitive skin

Cons

Can leave white marks on clothes

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (15)
Mawiia
MawiiaSydney, NSW

The only aluminum free deodorant

I've been looking for the last 3 years for an aluminum-free deodorant that works and finally, after trying more than 10 other brands, I found it! I can walk 4 kilometres, go to the gym then mow the lawn and there isn't any odour. This is by far the best deodorant on the market!

Purchased in December 2021 for $7.

CustomerOne
CustomerOneMelbourne

Wonderful for sensitive skin and very effective.

Kelly18
Kelly18Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleasantly surprised

I've been using Clinical strength for years, so I was surprised this worked for me. My tip is to use minimal amount of product. So happy, as I love all my Moogoo products.

Purchased in November 2021 at Pharmacy 4 Less Physical store for $8.99.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No stink and Great customer service

I've used a wide variety of deodorants, both with and without aluminum. MooGoo cream deodorant for me eliminates all smells and lasts all day.
Purchase thru the MooGoo website and when my delivery went missing *(Aust. Post) MooGoo sent an express replacement. Great customer service.

Purchased in June 2021 at MooGoo.

Deodorants & Antiperspirants

Find out how MooGoo Fresh Cream Deodorant compares to other Deodorants & Antiperspirants

Jo L
Jo LSouth West, WA

Wish I could have loved this

I use natural deodorants as I find most make my underarms go super dry and dark. I have been using crystal rock for some time but was nearly out so thought I would try moogoo i stead. I have used their moisturisers and face creams which i am happy with. However this deodorant didn’t stop any smells for me and I think it actually made it worst. I tried it for a good month hoping it would work but it just left white pilling on my armpits

Purchased in January 2021 at MooGoo for $9.

Heather A
Heather APerth, WA

Didn't work

Unfortunately this Didn't work for me, I never get body odour with chemical deodorant but got it straight away with this, as did my daughter. I wouldn't say I'm particularly sweaty person either

Purchased in January 2021 at Moo goo for $5.95.

Joanie J.
Joanie J.Perth, WA

Doesn't work

I was really wanting to give natural deodorants a go so this is the first one I tried. Unfortunately it doesn't work, I still get Bo and felt I had to reapply multiple times a day. I also don't like the white residue it leaves which is quite unattractive especially if you want to wear sleeveless garments.
What a shame.

Purchased in March 2021 at Priceline for $8.50.

Causes Irritation No

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Concerning reaction blocked sweat glands

Purchased in December 2020.

Causes Irritation Yes

Effective

I have used aluminium free deodorant for many years and I'm always experimenting with different products. I have used some Moo Goo products over the years and decided to give their deodorant a try. I must say that it is very gentle on my sensitive arm pits and is very effective. There is only one downside which is why I gave it the 4 stars and that is that I've noticed that it leaves very prominent white stains on my clothing, even if it's been applied hours before.

Purchased in January 2021.

Pam
PamSouthwest, VIC

Natural product that works

I was given a sample box of MooGoo products which included their deodorant. I haven't used roll on deodorants for many years but thought I'd try it. The perfume is very subtle, it rolls on easily. It does take a long time to dry and will leave white marks if not careful. I found a light dusting of talc fixes that problem. For me, it works really well. No odour, virtually no sweating, freshness lasts all day. I have bought it since and will continue to use it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Pharmacy 4 Less Physical store for $8.50.

Taela
Taela

The only deodorant that works for me!

I have tried sooooo many different deodorants and this one is the best, it’s not thick and doesn’t leave a creamy residue, it eliminates all smells, lasts all day. It is honestly the best!

Purchased at Chemist King for $8.

Ms Rose
Ms RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

No deodorising effect, left white marks on clothing

I've been making my own deodorants for years and have also tried a number of shop bought deodorants.
My quest has been to find or make a product which doesn't contain nasties or ingredients that are known to clog underarm pores (ie: bicarb, corn starch), and that doesn't require refrigeration.
Moo Goo deodorant is a thumbs down personally: for me it had no deodorising effect at all and left very obvious white marks on my clothing. I'm not a "sweater", so the fact that I could smell the bacteria breakdown within a short time after using the product was fairly telling - it plain wasn't working!
Despite the good ingredients, I won't purchase this again, it was a waste of money for me.

Purchased in March 2020 for $9.50.

Godsclaws
GodsclawsBrisbane

You Might As Well Try It.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $8.

ibamul
ibamulRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The best aluminium-free deodorant I've tried

Purchased at Chempro Chemists.

Len
Len

Very concerned!

Arif H.
Arif H.asked

is MooGoo deodorant safe to be used while breastfeeding?

Get an answer from our members and MooGoo representatives

Features

• MooGoo’s slightly alkaline deodorant formula stops bacteria-causing odour from growing - while still allowing you to keep sweating to keep cool.
  • The inclusion of milk of magnesia gives the deodorant a ‘creamy’ texture that affords it its name.
  • This texture is accompanied by a subtle lemon myrtle scent that’s essential-oil free - so less likely to irritate, according to MooGoo.
  • A natural preservative, hops extract, allows this deodorant to remain paraben-free.
  • The 60mL roll-on is priced at $8.50, while the larger 115mL option sells for $13.50, making the larger bottle slightly more cost effective.

Points of Praise

• Several reviewers happily noticed that the odour produced when they sweated was eliminated using this MooGoo deodorant. While they noticed that they did still sweat, this sweat carried no bad smell.
  • Pores became clear and clean, and didn't feel clogged up with the aluminium found in several other brands of antiperspirant.
  • The natural composition of this deodorant was appreciated by reviewers, especially those with sensitive skin. These reviewers often reported that the deodorant was gentle enough for their skin, had only very mild perfumes, and overall didn’t cause irritation.

Points to Consider

• Reviewers reported that this deodorant takes a long time to dry. if the drying period is not waited out, white stains often appear on clothing.
  • This deodorant is likely to leave your armpits feeling wet, as it doesn’t actually stop you from sweating (just stops bacteria from forming). For those who like an ultra-dry sensation under their pits, this may be something to consider.
CategoryDeodorants & Antiperspirants