Ducati Panigale 899

Ducati Panigale 899

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Super Sport Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A breathtaking motorcycle, once you get used to it

Firstly, the bad - it can be an uncomfortable riding position at first. I rode mine for an hr each weekend for a month and at the end of that month actually questioned whether I had made the right decision. I then took her out for a 1/2 day ride and never looked back. I now look for any excuse to get her out of the garage for a spin. The heat issue (bike gets very warm and so does the seat) is also very real but this is easily addressed with the available heat shield product you can purchase off the web (Ill review this later).
This bike is such an enjoyable ride. It has 3 user modes (wet, Sport and Race) which offer up different (and configurable) traction and power based settings. I use Sport around town and Race on the highway as it reduces the engine braking. The sound of this bike is like no other and turns heads where ever it goes. It is one of the best looking sports bikes out there and doesn't really need much modification.