Dunlop Sport FM800

Dunlop Sport FM800

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tyres, price and service

Car2009 Ford Falcon XR6 size 245×45x17

Quality

The Dunlop FM800 Sport Tyre is very quite on the road, road grip is excellent on all road conditions. Also like to compliment Mark Thomas and his staff from Beaurepaire Geelong for the recommendation and guidance in selecting the best tyre for my car. Furthermore, the tyre looks good and wears well.

CarRenault Fluence
Dunlop T.Dunlop Tyres

Hi Jim, we're so glad to hear you're happy with the tyres and the service from the staff at Beaurepaires in Geelong. Cheers for the five stars! Team Dunlop

Jim

Jim

Quite to drive, good grip on wet road

Turning on 2nd gear usually I can hear my tires screeching but with Sports FM800 you can feel the grip, same performance in wet conditions
I'm couldn't be happier -special thanks as well to JaxTyres of Bankstown for giving me a good price and excellent service too, Look for Adam or David

CarHyundai Getz 2006 1.6TB Manual
Dunlop T.Dunlop Tyres

Hi Jim, We're so glad you're loving the grip and performance of the FM800s on your Getz. Thanks for the review! Team Dunlop

Great tyres for the price, equal to Turanza ER300s

Grip is exceptional, but that might be me comparing it to my end of life Bridgestone Turanza ER300s. Feels very grippy in turns, wet or dry. Dramatically improved braking distance and effort over the ER300s. Bought during end of Financial Year sale for $132 per 225/45 R17 tyre.

Mine were made in Thailand. Cannot comment on durability of tyres as yet.

CarHonda Civic Hatch 2012 VTi-L
Dunlop T.Dunlop Tyres

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying the FM800s on your Civic. Thanks for the five stars!
Team Dunlop

esnake52

esnake52

Great tyre for your car

This is a quality Silica based tyre that has good handling characteristics in the wet and dry. These have been on for 2 yrs without loss of performance. they are also reasonably priced and available locally. As an all-round tyre they are in the top category. The tyre has a deep tread pattern for wet handling and you really do feel the road through the steering when you drive on them.

CarMazda 3 -2014

Giray Darmaz

Giray DarmazIstanbul

Very good tyre

I've been driving since 1985 and this tyre is a price/performance leader at summertyre category. Every conditions dry, wet or cornering responses are very well. After 15000km there is no performance loss. No difference from factory fitted old michelin hp2. Reason why I dont choose same brand is michelins are very expensive.

CarPeugeot 5008

Dave

DaveMelbourne

The best small car tyre I've ever experienced in 24 years of driving only small cars.

The nicest, smoothest, most comfortable handling of a small car I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing.
I was very happy with my previous set - Dunlop Fastresponse - from around 4-5 years ago, but the cornering was a little too powerful; that feeling of being on rails.
I went in to Tyrepower with my mind set on some Michelin tyres... and the friendly staff there talked me into these FM800's instead. The fact that they were brand new on the market and being offered at a special price was also a bonus.
If you drive a small, light car like mine and are in need of a full set of tyres, I would highly recommend these.

Car2007 Yaris

SandyG

SandyGSouth Brisbane

Quality handling tyre

The Dunlop Sport FM800 is new in 2016, It's a high Quality Silica based tyre with beautiful road handling and very direct road feel and cornering. The price is very reasonable from Beaurepairs outlets at between $130-140 depending on specials. Its a lovely smooth and direct handling tyre with great handling in the dry and wet. This tyre supersedes the Dunlop 300e which was a decent tyre. The tyre has a deep tread pattern for wet handling and you really do feel the road through the steering when you drive on them.

Aneef I.

Aneef I.asked

What is the EU Label ratings for this FM800 model? For Fuel economy, Wet Grip and Noise level in dB.
For example, Continental CC6 has fuel eco rating of C, Wet grip rating of C, and Noise level of 71 dB with single wave.

Aneef I.

Aneef I.asked

Are these tyres comfortable and absorb potholes like the Yokohama Advan DBs and Continental CC6s? If I give Advan dBs and CC6 10/10 in Comfort and softness, what number would you give to SP800 out of 10, for Comfort and softness?

Pete

Depends in so many variables - vehicle, suspension set up, tyre pressure, speed etc. All I will say is they are a good all-round tyre on my XR6 running 36psi.

ed