Duro-tuss Dry Cough Lozenges

Duro-tuss Dry Cough Lozenges

See the Best Throat & Cough Medicines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very Efficient

I was coughing badly at night and felt guilty taking lozenges that contained sugar. I do Intermitted Fasting and felt like I was taking in calories because of the sugar and therefore breaking my fast. With these lozenges, I feel comfortable taking as many as needed. The pack comes with 24 and for the price is really worth it. They help the dryness in the throat and still the coughing. The taste is very acceptable for 'sugar-free' cough lozenges. I will continue to buy this product as it only contains a few ingredients and helps me recover from my cough.

Purchased at Local Pharmacy for $16.99.

Most effective!

These are the only thing that works for me when I have a dry tickly/itchy type cough. My boss got me onto them when I was having problems with a cough at work. I have to admit they don't taste the best (orange is better than the lemon personally) but it's a much better than any other products I've tried. Also you have to take quite a lot of them in a row until you notice any side effects, so I like that feeling of freely being able to take them as often as I needed in relative safety. Highly recommend this product to all.

fiona

fionaSunshine Coast

Perfect for airline travel

This product was not perfect, but was effective enough to give me some relief and I was able to fly through many countries, as it was not a liquid

Melzie

MelziePilbara, WA

Didn't stop the cough!

I don't usually take medication, but my cough was irritating to everyone at work and home. I took the lozenge as directed, but my throat is still sore and my cough is still present. I don't expect a "cure" but the symptoms were not relieved for me at all. I am willing to try this brand again, in a syrup and see if that helps.
It was inexpensive, so "worth a try". Sugar free but tasted still OK.
It didn't work for me.