Duro-tuss Dry Cough Lozenges

Duro-tuss Dry Cough Lozenges

Most effective!

These are the only thing that works for me when I have a dry tickly/itchy type cough. My boss got me onto them when I was having problems with a cough at work. I have to admit they don't taste the best (orange is better than the lemon personally) but it's a much better than any other products I've tried. Also you have to take quite a lot of them in a row until you notice any side effects, so I like that feeling of freely being able to take them as often as I needed in relative safety. Highly recommend this product to all.

Perfect for airline travel

This product was not perfect, but was effective enough to give me some relief and I was able to fly through many countries, as it was not a liquid

Didn't stop the cough!

I don't usually take medication, but my cough was irritating to everyone at work and home. I took the lozenge as directed, but my throat is still sore and my cough is still present. I don't expect a "cure" but the symptoms were not relieved for me at all. I am willing to try this brand again, in a syrup and see if that helps.
It was inexpensive, so "worth a try". Sugar free but tasted still OK.
It didn't work for me.