DVG Maddington

DVG Maddington

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for DVG Maddington? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7

Woeful warranty

Dee
DeePerth, WA

What a little Ripper!!!

Ahmed
AhmedPerth, WA

Worst experience

We purchase a car 2019 Toyota Corolla on a day of a pick up or delivery car wasn’t even cleaned and it look like a whole junkie yard I will never ever go back to the deal again.

Great thanks to Inam in the sales Dept
He was fantastic from the beginning of the sale to the end. I purchased a new Tuscon. Can't be happier.
Thankyou

Car Dealerships

Find out how DVG Maddington compares to other Car Dealerships

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

bad car yard stay clear!!!

• +1Thumbnail

Terrible service and full of lies

Tanika
TanikaPerth, WA

Pathetic excuse for a car dealership

Disgusting service, told me I needed a new transmission had me waiting for over a week, wouldn’t give me no hire car told me that there was 3 different things wrong with my car all to find out that it wasn’t covered under warranty in the end even though they told me all week it was, then had the audacity to charge me. Didn’t keep me updated 4 times I was told someone would call back not once did they. Stay away from this company. Save yourself the drama and headache Rodney is supposedly “customer service” officer is appalling at his job fighting back at me saying they would pass on to the debt collector and hung up on me.

Absolutely mortified with how they deal with there customers.

Michael
MichaelVictoria

Cheating dealer not honest. Never deal with

I paid one thousand dollar deposit after I saw their car ads. Then I called and found out that the car is five seater not as advertised seven seater. I asked [name removed] to refund me the deposit. I never signed contract. It was just phone call then I requested in one bous to not go ahead. He wanted to take $700 dollar out of the 1000 first then 400 he took 350 something after all my effort to threat him not to take any of my deposit.
After over month only returned $650.
His manager supposed to sort it out. Not fone yet after promised to call back.
Very cheaty untrusted people.
Cheat in their ads. And products and not hounest dealer. Never try.

Other Car Dealerships

Buy a car from dvg maddington

I brought a 2012 Hyundai i20 all was good for about a week then starting having problems the engine keepers on coming on so took it back I had the car for almost 12 months and every month went in for the same problem. I took out an extended 3 year warranty that was a waste of money they rip you off something chronic every time I went there I had nothing but arguments with them, in the end I got fed up left sold the car and got another car from a different dealer and had the same problem so got rid of that car now brought a new car. My advice never buy 2nd hand always buy brand new you have a longer warranty and less problems.

Car Dealerships

Find out how DVG Maddington compares to other Car Dealerships

unprofessional is an understatement!

Went there looking at purchasing a second hand car and was quickly greeted by a smooth talking rep. Before I knew it we were in his office and to my surprise he was half way through typing out an official vehicle offer. When I realized this I asked him to slow it down and reiterate just what the hell was happening. He proceeded to insist with the offer and (get this) told me that this offer is a non negotiable commitment to buying the car. I obviously stopped it right there and boy did his mood change. As he thought he was not getting a sale it was like talking to an ignorant teenager.

Stay away this outfit. I could go on but I digress..

ep2014
ep2014Perth, WA

Extremely bad experience. Stay away!