100% · 70%

BrittanySouth East Queensland, QLD

Annique Fabien
Annique Fabien

Poised, Knowledgeable, and uplifting: Ethan is a champion coach

As a 40+ client this can come with many challenges. I’ve always been scared of food and weight gain. I’ve been scared to take my body to new lengths. I’ve not known who to trust with the process. Until now! This before to present photo speaks volumes, literally. The volumes of words, encouragement, food, training and relentless advice that I receive from Ethan is unwavering. I am proud to show my teenage daughters that strong is the new skinny. That with the right approach, and the right coach, these results are accessible, attainable and so rewarding.
Luke
Luke

AMAZING!

Best coaches and staff I've ever had. Their support and knowledge are second to none. I would recommend Dyadic to anyone wanting to get any help with your personal goals!
Calista McKenzie
Calista McKenzie

IFBB Bikini Pro Card

If I could choose 6 stars I would. To keep this short I joined #TeamDyadic in 2021 after trialling 8 different coaches over a period of 4 years and won my IFBB Pro Card in 2022 and placed third in my first ever pro show! The difference between Dyadic and other Online Coaching Services is the culture and the level of care. Eternally grateful. Thankyou for changing my life!
Gemma Hillas
Gemma HillasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hitting goals made easy

Ethan and the team at Dyadic are nothing but professionals! Their care for the clients, and easy to use systems make it so so easy to stay on track. The use of the app makes it easy to track your workouts, food, and daily activity, and his meal plans are straight forward and easy to stick to. Couldn’t ask for a better coach.
Olly watson
Olly watsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, helped me a lot very friendly

Very friendly service from Jason, I don't think I have every been healthier thanks to the team at Dyadic fitness.
Jacob Heathwarren
Jacob HeathwarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

THE BEST!!!

Never been fitter and happier since starting with these guys, highly recommend