Dyson Cyclone V10

Dyson Cyclone V10

Absolute +, Animal, Animal+

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maree

MareeSydney, NSW

Dyson vacuum

I have carpet in the bedroom and laminate everywhere else in my unit. My new Dyson is no comparison to a thing else on the market. I can't live without it I have an inside dog that sheds. The suction is really powerful. The vacuums weight is great a d I'm 66yrs old. The actual wa d is very long and can be adjusted to suit anyone.

Purchased at Big W Retail Stores for $499.00.

Ranga

RangaCentral Queensland, QLD

Disappointing for $1000 vacuum cleaner

Purchased in September 2019 at Flybuys rewards for $1,200.00.

Ajay B.

Ajay B.

Great Machine

We use this machine for tiled and wooden floor, It is a great machine. It picks up tiny dust particles. I am writing this review after using this machine for six months. It's very easy to manoeuvre, kids use this more than we do. Now there are four machines in our friend circle, all are happy. We bought it from JB HiFi.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $699.00.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Excellent vaccum cleaner, couldn't be happier with my purchase

Have had this vacuum cleaner for over a year now, and I must say I am extremely happy with my purchase. Two story house, top floor is carpet and bottom is tiled. Works great across boths surfaces. Super easy to empty the dust bin and a relatively quick charge. Everything you'd expect for paying the preimum of Dyson. Worth every penny imo.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $899.00.

Sarah Jean

Sarah JeanBruce 2617, ACT

Excellent across the board!

Purchased in October 2019 at Dyson for $600.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles

Barbara L.

Barbara L.

gets up all the cat hair

I use this on carpet and my vinyl floors. I love how easy it transitions. It is great for getting all the cat hair. I love how well it works on the vinyl floors.

Purchased in June 2019 at Khols for $249.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

beagle

beagleSouth East Queensland, QLD

had to change a couple of things

We have well over 150 sq metres of tiles and hardwood that needs to be done every day. (three dogs) I sourced an aftermarket adapter that allows me to connect a hard floor barrel Dyson DC39 head to the V10. This is a plain head and it is a dream to use without having to turn the wrists with every corner and change of direction. I found the roller type heads to be effective but a nuisance with arthritic wrists. Usually we have to empty the bin twice per vac so it does the job. We still use our barrel for the major weekly clean. This is saving a lot of paint on the wall corners from being wrecked by the hose on the bigger unit . We only have a rug in one room for the carpet head, so its not an issue.

Purchased in November 2019 at on line purchase for $799.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood

Lasted 4 months

Under whelmed from day one.
Lacked the suction expected f9r such a high price.
Also 4 months product wouldn't work as as purchased via Amazon it was a night mate to even return.
Will by something else now.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amazon for $899.00.

Scott M.

Oh and buy the way as it was via U.S Amazon no return Inc packing so lost $104 aud to return. Shocking
Lesson learnt on multiple fronts.

Expected a whole lot more

When we moved into our new home without carpet and needed a new vacuum we decided on the newly released Dyson V10 after doing some research. This is not your everyday vacuum, rather a handy tool for picking up toast crumbs after breakfast. It does that job just fine but for the thousand dollars it cost, a $20 cordless does the same job. Now after a year of ownership it is pretty much redundant as it wont do the handy jobs we brought it for like cleaning the car. It lasts less than 5 minutes on full charge on the max power setting which if the only setting that really picks up anything worthwhile. Now I feel like a real chump every time I look at he elephant in the room, thanks for nothing Mr Dyson - Don't believe the hype people.

Purchased in May 2018.

Product is used: Rarely
Floor Type Wood
Steve T

Steve TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I bought this sooner!

Purchased in November 2019 at Dyson for $650.00.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another awesome product from dyson

Been using this since early July at a school I work at, and it's come in very handy.
Battery life is great, the stuff it picks up is way ahead of the old v7 & v8s we have.

The only negatives are the head wears out too quickly (we are already looking at replacing it after 4 months) and if you use it regularly it rubs on your pinky and pointer finger causing calluses.

Other than those minor issues, I'd definitely recommend it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Floor Type Carpet

Walker

Walker

Perfect money well spent

Great vacuum and easy to use.
Very powerful.
Money well spent.
Highly recommended for any family with kids and pets too.
Have used many over the years but this is definitely the best so far.

Lyn S.

Lyn S.Wheatbelt, WA

Great cleaner and so easy to use

I purchased this cleaner a few weeks ago and just love it. Works really well on carpet and my hard floors and is light weight. Very easy to remove the wand. I hardly use my broom anymore, just reach for my vacuum.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Michael W.

Michael W.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Purchased for $999.00.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear of your experience and only happy to help.

We trust you have received a reply from us, however if not or we can assist further, please forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be in touch very shortly to assist.

Clementine

Clementine

Cost vs Longevity

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys.

Cathy

Cathy

Does what it says. Easy to use! Love it.

After having spinal fusion I could no longer use my barrel vacuum. I purchased the Dyson V10 and am able to vacuum the floors without exacerbating my lower back pain caused by the usual twisting motion when using my barrel vacuum. the suctions is great and it recharges so quickly.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $799.00.

Tanira

TaniraNorthern Region, NSW

Battery only lasted 4 weeks

Bought a brand new vac and within a couple of weeks it started to stop working. Eventually after 5 weeks it was dead. Brand new and the battery dead. Dyson stated that the battery was ......wait for it.....a consumable product and not covered by warranty! Eventually posted a new one but in the mean time, I had no vac - not bad for spending $800 and having no product to show for it. Wouldn't even try to rush the battery through.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

Janelle R

Janelle RPerth, WA

I love this stick vacuum, no cords or fuss

Purchased in August 2019 at Dyson for $899.00.

Shanahan

ShanahanVictoria

A complete waste of money

I purchased a Dyson V10 Absolute in December 2018 - I have never written a review before but each time I use the machine I get angry and today decided to vent my anger. The battery barley lasts 20 minutes on middle and low and if you use on high you are lucky to get 5 minutes - I have cats and need to use on high in some rooms to pick up hair so I am constantly having to recharge the unit so a normal house clean takes ages. If not recharging the battery I am cleaning the filter which happens approximately every 3rd use.
To be fair the unit does a good job and is easy to use however if I was aware of the limitations of the machine I would not have spent over $900

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $949.00.

Cafeindmobile

CafeindmobileBrisbane

Utter crap! Selling a dream to you these American shisters!

On wood floors and struggling to suck! Power head gets stuck all the time Complete waist of money. Straw broom works better. Truly a pathetic item! Batterys cant keep up and cost a small fortune. Not worth the money and useless for the car to. All the dust and crap falls out the end when you hang it up to.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman.