Dyson Cyclone V10

Dyson Cyclone V10

Absolute +, Animal, Animal+, Motorhead

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
    • Several times a week (77)
    • Daily (62)
    • Weekly (35)
    • Rarely (2)
  • Pet OwnerYes (112) · No (63)
  • Battery Life

philip c.

philip c.Southwest, VIC

very common problem for something so expensive

my Dyson v10 is just over a year old and just stoped working, checked for blockage, filter, its very flimsy in quality and this is a common ongoing problem by all the complaints, I definitely won't buy another one. can buy much better quality for so much less

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $899.00.

Linda

LindaCentral Queensland, QLD

Filter light

Looks like by reviews I've washed filter dried filter light come on after 5mins tht I get of vacuuming filterlight cums on vaccum stop flat I also hve trouble with drum door opening sticks like crazy makes emptying very hard thn hve to try get out all dust cos it gets stuck up there cn be very enoying I tell ya so far $1099 vaccum wth no go in it at all

Purchased in October 2018 at Noel Leeming for $1,099.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

Nina

This Product is amazing !

I use my dyson daily it is amazing and is really easy to use and move around, i use it for all floor types i have tiles and carpet also floor boards and its just great in all 3 areas !

Purchased in October 2019 at Dyson for $899.00.

Amanda W.

Amanda W.

Brilliant but the head detached

Love this - amazing to manoeuvre, heaps of attachments and long battery life. Works so well on hard flors and vinyl planks. I had an issue with the head detaching from the stick. Trying to resolve right now.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $1,000.00.

Floor Type Wood
George0179

George0179Central West, NSW

A great Vac!

I’ve had the V10 for a couple months now and I can’t fault it. Cleaning the house is now a breeze. No more dragging cords around and changing power outlets. It has plenty of power and great battery life and is on always ready for impromptu cleaning of spills.

Purchased in December 2019 at Dyson for $699.00.

Bbb100

Bbb100Illawarra, NSW

Great for everyday use!

This vacuum works great for everyday use. I use it on floorboards, tiles and rugs and could not live without it. I love that it is light weight and easy to use.

Lench

LenchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best that Dyson has bought out

I had a v6 absolute. When they first came out and I thought they were great and then the v10 came out and that was even better. I love that it has 3 speeds and a larger barrel. Dyson sticks are the best

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $950.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Shell

ShellDarling Downs, QLD

Dyson is a must have

I have owned Dysons now for over 15 years and I've never had any issues. This model is no exception! It's easy to use, picks up everything and leaves our carpets feeling super clean. I love how Dyson is always innovating their products and still keeps their excellent quality.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $679.00.

GAURAV

GAURAVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect handsfree vaccum

I had a old Dyson and then I bought a handsfree from Aldi. None of these were really useful. I decided to shift to Dyson Animal+ and bought myself one from Myer -Chadstone
Since then there hasn't really been one day when I haven't used this vaccum cleaner. Whether it is day to day cleaning or weekend cleaning drive or cleaning the car this machine is perfect.. couldn't have been happier

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for $700.00.

Muliany C.

Muliany C.

Great product

Bought v10 absolute to replace my older vacuum cleaner, and I'm really happy with the purchase. As it has a really strong suction, easy to clean and emptied, over all is a great product

Allan and Julie Brooks

Allan and Julie BrooksSydney, NSW

Easy to use

I had always heard about the amazing Dyson but never owned one. After an accident interferred with the use of my right arm, I thought I am going to get a cordless vacuum, as that task is hard enough without dragging around and manouvering a regular vacuum.
I settled on the Dyson even though the sales woman was showing me other brands. Do not get me wron it has wonderful pick up and is so easy to use, I love it. However it does not cope with a full housework and waiting for it to recharge at times I can start to go into winde down mode and lose my mojo to finish the job. However I have taylored the way in which I do the house to combat that.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Michelle

MichelleSouth-East, TAS

Really Easy to Use and Efficient.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $999.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Kon M.

Kon M.

Best Vacuum I’ve used

I’ve used it on my laminate flooring and the carpets on the rooms, best vacuum I’ve used.. you can feel the power, and comes with so many attachments.. perfect!! Love it

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $650.00.

Floor Type Wood
Shirl

ShirlNortheast, VIC

Great idea, poor performance

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $999.00.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced thus far and we would value the opportunity to get this rectified.

Please forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be in touch very shortly.

Viv

VivMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The most frustrating machine I have ever owned

I would not recommend this machine it needs constant stripping down (using a special screwdriver head not supplied) as it constantly has a warning to clean the filters after only minutes of use. I wash the filter on the top of the handle after every use then have to wait 24 hours for it to dry to be able to use the vacuum again. There is no second battery so when the battery needs recharging you must wait several hours to use it again. I have a very clean house, professional cleaner fortnightly but still the 'clean filter' light comes on.
I have had many vacuum cleaners in my 78 years and used them frequently but would never buy another Dyson

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Furniture Physical Store for $1,000.00.

Leanne S.

Leanne S.

Great after purchase service

Overall a fantastic machine. Used on carpets and tiles and the cleaning/suction power is fantastic. Had an issue recently where the battery stopped charging, and Dyson has sent out a new one, o questions asked.

Not worth the money

Had for just 12 months as it was purchased as a present for us. Had the original dyson for over 10 years and loved it.
The V10 just pushes stuff around the floor, doesn’t suck certain objects. The filter message constantly comes up and then the vacuum was getting stuck on, then just cuts out.
I Went to use a couple of days ago and no longer turns on at all. I Cleaned filter & yes its charged, still doesn’t turn on.
I want my old dyson back cords and all. So sad, don’t know what to do now with it, as it was a present I don’t have a receipt for it..

Purchased in December 2018.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum
HonestCitizen

HonestCitizenBrisbane

No cord means I vacuum more often!

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $750.00.

karen3132

karen3132

Fantastic machine

I thought my floors were clean until I used the Dyson V10 Animal. An easy to use and extremely efficient machine. I’d heard from others how good it is and I certainly haven’t been disappointed. Highly recommended

Danielle223

Danielle223Perth, WA

Love my Dyson V10 Absolute+

Dyson v10+ absolute works really well on my plank vinyl floors and also carpet. You have to change the heads over but they still do an excellent job! Really happy with it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $899.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood