Absolute +, Animal, Animal+, Motorhead
See the Best Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dyson

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (158) · No (93)
  • Battery Life

Sean A
Sean A

Perfect to upgrade now

Perfect for small to medium sized house if looking to upgrade from the V6-8 includes a larger bin and much more suction. Got a good deal on Dyson week as well

Purchased in July 2021 at Dyson for $800.00.

Roxy
RoxySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without

Love this vacuum. We previously had the very first Dyson hand stick and the suction on it was soo bad and it would just push things along the floor instead of sucking up so I considered buying a different brand but I saw this one was on special so thought I’d give it a go and I’m glad I did! It’s so awesome has 3 different power settings, the bin is so easy to empty and nice and big! We have vinyl and carpet floors and it works awesome on both, the carpets come up looking new everytime! Would highly recommend

Dani
Dani

Good, but battery life is weak

Amazing at sucking up dirt and dust on our timber floors and tiles
Compact, light and easy to store and empty out.
HOWEVER, Battery life is got great and need to recharge it mid clean

Purchased in August 2020.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson Cyclone V10 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Lozcoz
LozcozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does the job if you live in a little box

Use mainly on tiles everydau, does a ok job,we live in a pretty small 3 bedroom home and have to empty it 5 times not as good on the carpets.

Purchased in March 2021 at Kogan.com for $759.00.

Monique
MoniqueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love love it

With cats that lose a lot of hair this product is amazing. It doesn’t scratch my floorboards and picks up so much fur. And you can see how much it picks up by the catch each time you use it. A must have in your home.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Discostu75
Discostu75Sydney, NSW

Almost perfect. Gets in everywhere.

This sucks up everything and the clear cannister allows you to see anything you want to keep if accidentally sucked up. Only needs a bit longer battery life. Definite purchase.

Purchased in July 2019 at Dyson for $600.00.

Chris Kenyon
Chris KenyonCANBERRA

We’ve been converted

Purchased in February 2021 at Dyson.

Cindy
CindySydney, NSW

Efficient and easy

I purchased this vacuum cleaner for domestic hard floors and carpet. It performs very well on all services. It's lightweight, easy to use with exceptional suction power. I love it.

Kimmy C
Kimmy CPerth, WA

Would do it slightly differently

Purchased in April 2020.

Greg W
Greg WPerth

Not worth the money

Both hard floor and carpet this vacuum struggles, it only picks up crumb size items and often spits it back out from the tumbling rollers. The filters get clogged up all the time needing constant cleaning themselves. Battery life is not long on full power. For a $1000 from Dyson I was expecting a lot more efficiency from their leading product.

Purchased in April 2020 for $1,000.00.

hawki999
hawki999Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Light quick and easy to use

Purchased for wooden, carpet and tile floors, with 2 fluffy cats and kids in the house. It is very convenient to use and so light that my kids don't hesitate to vacuum the house. I do need to turn up the setting to the highest to suck up all the cat hair and when the filter is dirty it takes a while to dry and you cant use the vacuum until it is dry. Emptying is easy and quick but can be a little dirty with dust spilling out. I do have to remove hair that is stuck wrapped around the roller with scissors, another messy job. The size of the unit is very portable and easy to move around the house. Overall this is a good vacuum but could be better with sucking up pet hair and with the filter design.

Purchased at TVSN (TV Shopping Network).

Wiser Now
Wiser NowSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it except for the breakdowns

I've had this for 3 years. It cost $1000. Small house, it's not over used, but has broken 3 times. The first two times Dyson fixed it under warranty, now it's a year out. When it's working it's brilliant. But I'm going to cut my losses and buy something else.

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $997.00.

Trish6899
Trish6899meckering

Best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned

Purchased in July 2021 for $956.00.

queglayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simply terrible

Don't buy into the hype. These are terrible products. This is no different to the days of bag vacuums:

- We have to replace the filter every year. Despite that, we get suction warnings frequently. If you have to rinse the filter you will have to wait sometimes days for it to dry depending on conditions.
- We also bought the product believing we could replace the battery to vacuum a house. Wrong. it is not possible to replace the battery for multiple uses per day. - You cannot vacuum a house with this vacuum. It takes three days to vacuum a house with this piece of junk.

I feel incredibly taken advantage of, I've bought vaccums for under $200 that did a better job, and they were more reliable.

Purchased in December 2018.

Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loud, heavy and painful

Purchased in December 2019 for $599.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Dyson help
Dyson helpasked
Cyclone V10

My Dyson v10 will continue running even if I’m not holding the trigger.what is wrong with it.

DysonDyson

It sounds like something not quite right is happening within the main body of your Dyson Cyclone V10.

For best assistance, we would kindly encourage getting in touch with our Dyson Experts via phone, live chat or Facebook Messenger, you can find our contact details here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

We hope to hear from you and look forward to assisting.

Tony
Tonyasked
Cyclone V10

Should the filter light be on while the machine is running?

Michèle Gascoigne
Michèle Gascoigneasked
Cyclone V10 Animal

My v10 animal only works when my hand is over the nossel.
I've cleaned the filter, there is no blockage, put a new battery, still won't work. 3 blue lites not flashing.
Help

queglay

You might want to try buying another 2 filters. If the filter is even slightly damp before use, it will probably have been destroyed because the dust will muddy up inside it.
2 is a good idea for this sub par product so you dont risk using one that might be even borderline damp.

DysonDyson

We hope to hear from you and look forward to assisting.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Compare all 4 Dyson Cyclone V10
CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $999.00$899.00$999.00$799.00
Bin Capacity0.76 L0.76 L0.76 L0.76 L
HEPA FilterYesYesYesYes
Weight2.67 kg2.67 kg2.67 kg2.67 kg
TypeCordlessCordlessCordlessCordless
Charging Time3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours
Running Time 60 min60 min60 min60 min
Power525 W525 W525 W525 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateApr 2018Apr 2018Apr 2018