MPN: 282097-01

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.8

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (7) · No (5)
  • Battery Life
Marcus

MarcusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy to use

Extremely versatile the hanging charger device doesn't appear sturdy and has come loose of the wall attachment, the attachment is a bit sticky sometimes the head filter requires regular washing and drying, the emptying mechanism is a bit sticky. Overall very good vacuum but very overpriced

Purchased in May 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,000.00.

ravenna

ravennaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always blocked.

This machine is hopeless. It is continually pulsing due to blockages. It cannot handle dust, fluff or normal household cleaning. Looks good but clearly not fit for purpose. Yes Dyson I have followed all your instructional videos. I wish I had kept my old Dyson upright, at least it worked.

Purchased for $999.00.

Ali

AliPerth, WA

Excellent vaccum cleaner

Purchased in April 2020 at Catch for $899.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

mystyle

mystyle

dyson is like a lifesaver

I definitely have to give Dyson a nice comment about their products because it cleans my whole house in less than 20 minutes .
I use it daily
it's less noisier than the previous models and it will definitely last very long time. I know it' more expensive than the other brands but I am sure if it's worth it

Purchased in March 2020.

Bobbie G

Bobbie GAU

Brilliant Vacuum

Brought this vacuum years ago and I am still extremely please with it! It does a fantastic job of cleaning - great suctioning. So easy to use around the house, that alone is such a bonus to it. Have found it very easy to maintain also.
The only flaw would be the battery life isn't as long as I would have liked it to be, though all the PROs highly outweigh the cons in my opinion. Personally, really recommend this product.

Purchased for $1,200.00.

George0179

George0179Central West, NSW

A great Vac!

I’ve had the V10 for a couple months now and I can’t fault it. Cleaning the house is now a breeze. No more dragging cords around and changing power outlets. It has plenty of power and great battery life and is on always ready for impromptu cleaning of spills.

Purchased in December 2019 at Dyson for $699.00.

Allan and Julie Brooks

Allan and Julie BrooksSydney, NSW

Easy to use

I had always heard about the amazing Dyson but never owned one. After an accident interferred with the use of my right arm, I thought I am going to get a cordless vacuum, as that task is hard enough without dragging around and manouvering a regular vacuum.
I settled on the Dyson even though the sales woman was showing me other brands. Do not get me wron it has wonderful pick up and is so easy to use, I love it. However it does not cope with a full housework and waiting for it to recharge at times I can start to go into winde down mode and lose my mojo to finish the job. However I have taylored the way in which I do the house to combat that.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

Viv

VivMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The most frustrating machine I have ever owned

I would not recommend this machine it needs constant stripping down (using a special screwdriver head not supplied) as it constantly has a warning to clean the filters after only minutes of use. I wash the filter on the top of the handle after every use then have to wait 24 hours for it to dry to be able to use the vacuum again. There is no second battery so when the battery needs recharging you must wait several hours to use it again. I have a very clean house, professional cleaner fortnightly but still the 'clean filter' light comes on.
I have had many vacuum cleaners in my 78 years and used them frequently but would never buy another Dyson

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Furniture for $1,000.00.

Not worth the money

Had for just 12 months as it was purchased as a present for us. Had the original dyson for over 10 years and loved it.
The V10 just pushes stuff around the floor, doesn’t suck certain objects. The filter message constantly comes up and then the vacuum was getting stuck on, then just cuts out.
I Went to use a couple of days ago and no longer turns on at all. I Cleaned filter & yes its charged, still doesn’t turn on.
I want my old dyson back cords and all. So sad, don’t know what to do now with it, as it was a present I don’t have a receipt for it..

Purchased in December 2018.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

HonestCitizen

HonestCitizenBrisbane

No cord means I vacuum more often!

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $750.00.

DanniN

DanniNHunter Region, NSW

Great vacuum, couldn’t go without it how!

Works great on tiles, carpet and Lino. We have a 5 bed 2 lounge house and the Dyson only uses 1 battery square to complete the whole place, much easier than having to change PowerPoints all the time. We will be getting rid of our old plug in Dyson because this is so much better

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

LJ-ACT

LJ-ACTHawker 2614, ACT

Best stick vacuum I have ever used

I have had a number of stick vacuums and this is by far the best I have had. The suction is amazing, charge lasts longer than some others, pipes are easier to put on and off. Excellent filters.

Purchased in September 2019 at On line for $500.00.

CazSydney, NSW

Doesn't filter expelled air well

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $799.00.

DysonDyson

We're surprised that you've received this message from an agent as it doesn't represent Dyson's test results or advice.

If you'd like to discuss this further, feel free to email your details, feedback and contact information to auaskdyson@dyson.com

Sefora A.

Sefora A.asked

Cyclone V10 Motorhead

Hi, my vacuum cleaner looks like it has a full battery even though it is flashing. it starts for a second and then stops. what is the problem ?

DysonDyson

Thank you for your question.

If you are finding that your machine is turning on and off this may indicate a blockage and we would recommend running through the checks outlined on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgsnNaicduQ & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJm800xk9-Q.

Should the issue persist we'd kindly ask you to please reach out to our helpline via phone, live chat or email through https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us.

Robert B

Robert Basked

Cyclone V10 Motorhead

My Dyson v10 motorhead recently started to only charge to Two lights coming on. Even though I left
it charging overnight the third light doesn't come om either side. My unit is 18 months old. Any help?

DysonDyson

This is certainly not right Robert, if you could please forward your details and the serial number of your machine to auaskdyson@dyson.com our Dyson Experts will be in touch shortly to assist.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Compare all 4 Dyson Cyclone V10