MPN: 282097-01
See the Best Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dyson

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (10) · No (6)
  • Battery Life
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

VERY DISAPPOINTING

In the first year the battery died. In the second year the drum that holds the waste died. At the start of the third year the machine kept saying it had a blockage and stopped working. I was unable to source a blockage.
This dyson stick was great when it worked. But now it is just a very expensive way to vacuum carpet given it lasted 2 and a bit years. Very disappointing!!!

Mez
MezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's not picking up well and battery runs out very quickly

Purchased in December 2019 at Bing Lee.

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing

Purchased in July 2020.

DysonDysonSend a private message

This is certainly not the experience we want to provide at all.

Could you please forward your details and review to auaskdyson@dyson.com? We'll be in touch to look into what went wrong and help to get this sorted.

Jon
Jon

Fails after 3 years modest use

Hard floor Motorhead failed after 3 years modest use (twice a month) Dyson refuse to repair or replace unless for a price - quoted more than a couple of hundred dollars! For a premium priced product that has not been heavily used I would expect the product and its parts to last much much longer! Support staff couldn’t care less - unless you want to keep paying then they fall over themselves to help! Do NOT purchase a Dyson, it’s a scam to keep getting more money out of you despite paying more than a thousand dollars for an inferior product that will not last a reasonable amount of time. My old Electrolux is still going strong after 10 years and it cost 1/6 the amount of the Dyson
Hugely disappointed ☹️

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,100.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Tiger Woods
Tiger WoodsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dyson V10 Motorhead Superb Cleaner

This Dyson V10 Motorhead was purchased from Kogan at the best price in town and it does the best cleaning job ever. I use it on carpets, curtains and furniture. It works continuously on medium for about 60 minutes.

Greg W
Greg WPerth

Not worth the money

Both hard floor and carpet this vacuum struggles, it only picks up crumb size items and often spits it back out from the tumbling rollers. The filters get clogged up all the time needing constant cleaning themselves. Battery life is not long on full power. For a $1000 from Dyson I was expecting a lot more efficiency from their leading product.

Purchased in April 2020 for $1,000.

Marcus
MarcusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy to use

Extremely versatile the hanging charger device doesn't appear sturdy and has come loose of the wall attachment, the attachment is a bit sticky sometimes the head filter requires regular washing and drying, the emptying mechanism is a bit sticky. Overall very good vacuum but very overpriced

Purchased in May 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,000.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
ravenna
ravennaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always blocked.

This machine is hopeless. It is continually pulsing due to blockages. It cannot handle dust, fluff or normal household cleaning. Looks good but clearly not fit for purpose. Yes Dyson I have followed all your instructional videos. I wish I had kept my old Dyson upright, at least it worked.

Purchased for $999.

Ali
AliPerth, WA

Excellent vaccum cleaner

Purchased in April 2020 at Catch for $899.

mystyle
mystyle

dyson is like a lifesaver

I definitely have to give Dyson a nice comment about their products because it cleans my whole house in less than 20 minutes .
I use it daily
it's less noisier than the previous models and it will definitely last very long time. I know it' more expensive than the other brands but I am sure if it's worth it

Purchased in March 2020.

Bobbie G
Bobbie GAU

Brilliant Vacuum

Brought this vacuum years ago and I am still extremely please with it! It does a fantastic job of cleaning - great suctioning. So easy to use around the house, that alone is such a bonus to it. Have found it very easy to maintain also.
The only flaw would be the battery life isn't as long as I would have liked it to be, though all the PROs highly outweigh the cons in my opinion. Personally, really recommend this product.

Purchased for $1,200.

George0179
George0179Central West, NSW

A great Vac!

I’ve had the V10 for a couple months now and I can’t fault it. Cleaning the house is now a breeze. No more dragging cords around and changing power outlets. It has plenty of power and great battery life and is on always ready for impromptu cleaning of spills.

Purchased in December 2019 at Dyson for $699.

Allan and Julie Brooks
Allan and Julie BrooksSydney, NSW

Easy to use

I had always heard about the amazing Dyson but never owned one. After an accident interferred with the use of my right arm, I thought I am going to get a cordless vacuum, as that task is hard enough without dragging around and manouvering a regular vacuum.
I settled on the Dyson even though the sales woman was showing me other brands. Do not get me wron it has wonderful pick up and is so easy to use, I love it. However it does not cope with a full housework and waiting for it to recharge at times I can start to go into winde down mode and lose my mojo to finish the job. However I have taylored the way in which I do the house to combat that.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.

Viv
VivMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The most frustrating machine I have ever owned

I would not recommend this machine it needs constant stripping down (using a special screwdriver head not supplied) as it constantly has a warning to clean the filters after only minutes of use. I wash the filter on the top of the handle after every use then have to wait 24 hours for it to dry to be able to use the vacuum again. There is no second battery so when the battery needs recharging you must wait several hours to use it again. I have a very clean house, professional cleaner fortnightly but still the 'clean filter' light comes on.
I have had many vacuum cleaners in my 78 years and used them frequently but would never buy another Dyson

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Furniture for $1,000.

Not worth the money

Had for just 12 months as it was purchased as a present for us. Had the original dyson for over 10 years and loved it.
The V10 just pushes stuff around the floor, doesn’t suck certain objects. The filter message constantly comes up and then the vacuum was getting stuck on, then just cuts out.
I Went to use a couple of days ago and no longer turns on at all. I Cleaned filter & yes its charged, still doesn’t turn on.
I want my old dyson back cords and all. So sad, don’t know what to do now with it, as it was a present I don’t have a receipt for it..

Purchased in December 2018.