MPN: 354490-01
See the Best Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dyson

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.3
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (1)
  • Battery Life
princessturbo
princessturboSydney, NSW

Heavy Clunky Rubbish

I have been a loyal Dyson customer for over 20 years of various types. I wanted to upgrade my Animal and got talked into this expensive Heavy Clunky piece of crap. It's so heavy, hard to manoeuvre and definitely not enjoyable to use. You have to keep finger on button. I'm very disappointed and ready to convert to another manufacturer. You lost me on this one Dyson.

Purchased in March 2021 at Bing Lee for $1,049.00.

Alice Lee
Alice LeeSydney, NSW

It is not bad

I am a long term Dyson user. The v11 is much more powerful and it is a very efficient cleaning soloution.

My only concern of the products is washing. There are smell everytime after wash. I would give it a 4 stars.

Purchased for $1,329.00.

Lisa S.
Lisa S.New South Wales

No good for arthritis sufferers

Purchased in December 2020.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson V11 Outsize Pro compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Matt J.
Matt J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This vacuum is outrageously good.

I used my V6 on my floor and carpet then immediately used the V11. After I finished the The v11 got half full!! I am So impressed with how powerful this is. Dyson have clearly taken onboard years of feedback and actioned this in this vacuum! Well done!

Purchased in August 2020 at Dyson.