Dyson V11 Outsize

Dyson V11 Outsize

Outsize, Outsize Pro

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

4.4

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (46) · No (20)
  • Battery Life

Rebecca WMid North Coast, NSW

Dyson should've stuck with old design - developed Tennis elbow using the V11

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,100.00.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not what we would expect from any Dyson machine.

Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via auaskdyson@dyson.com with your details and a copy of your review. We will be in touch shortly to assist.

Ok have emailed

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Torque Head died after 7 days and poor customer support!

Purchased in September 2020 at Dyson for A$1,146.00.

Andy

OK, thx, I will do that, but it will be the 6th such attempt to get this sorted, and I would point out, the last.

Joan TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too heavy for me to use

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for A$1,200.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson V11 Outsize compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Helen K

Helen KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love it only had it a day

We have a 2 storey house, 4 dogs, the lounge, study and 3 bedrooms are carpet the Family room, kitchen/dining area and toilet,bathroom are tiles, I was able to vacuum the whole house and the barrel wasn't even full, it's a quieter machine than the V8 absolute that I had, I fully recommend the Dysonv11 outsize

Purchased in September 2020 at Costco VIC, Docklands for A$1,239.99.

Peter P.

Peter P.Canberra 2600, ACT

I was a little skeptical, but my experience has made me a believer

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$1,299.00.

Roland S.

Roland S.Murray Region, NSW

One of the best investments I have made

We have a 50sq house with a 30/70 hard floor/carpet. Love this vac, it is the only one we use daily. Great cannister capacity and good life on the battery. The carpet head does an excellent job, very impressed

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum
Matt J.

Matt J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This vacuum is outrageously good.

I used my V6 on my floor and carpet then immediately used the V11. After I finished the The v11 got half full!! I am So impressed with how powerful this is. Dyson have clearly taken onboard years of feedback and actioned this in this vacuum! Well done!

Purchased in August 2020 at Dyson.

radicalgirl

radicalgirlWA, 6112

Given me injury

I vacuum every day as I have cats, dogs and kids. Does a good job and has a good battery life but you have to maintain a grip on the trigger to keep it down. This gripping in conjunction with the machine being very heavy and the repetitive back and forth action has caused me to have tennis elbow. The extra large bin is unnecessary as the battery runs out before it’s even 1/2 full. I wish I would have just got the regular V11, not the outsize and I think Dyson should change the trigger so you don’t have to keep it pressed down. I now only use it for quick jobs and have gone back to the Miele corded vac for big jobs over 5 mins.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,400.00.

Floor TypeTiles
DysonDyson

We certainly wouldn't expect any injuries to occur from using a Dyson machine.

Please forward your details, serial number of your machine and your review to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch very shortly.

JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointing Would not recommend

I purchased the dysonv11 outsize in early April it worked well for 2 months and then I started to notice when I pulled on the trigger it wouldn’t always start straight away I perservered with it and it stopped working completely at the start of July after owning it for under 3months I rang Dyson and non of the troubleshooting worked I was informed that to have it fixed ASAP I should take it for a 2 hour drive to Mount Waverley which I did I still have no vaccum I have rung Dyson and the lady on the phone was lovely but has no answers to when my less than 3 month old vaccum will be fixed so after 3 weeks I am unable to vaccum my home

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,200.00.

DysonDyson

We are sorry to hear of your experience and are keen to look into this and get a resolution for you as soon as possible.

Please forward your review and details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be happy to look into this and assist.

DysonDyson

This is not the experience we would expect at all. Please email through your details and we will be happy to look into this and get this sorted.

Adam

Adam

Absolute Beast

When the missus bought her parents a Dyson V7 i told her she was mad for spending $500 on a vacuum cleaner... I used it once and went straight to Harvey Norman and purchased a V11. This thing is a beast, i have never seen anything pick up cat hair like this beauty does. The bigger bin and the interchangeable battery (optional extra) make the Dyson V11 Outsize Pro unbeatable in my eyes.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum
Lucy B.

Lucy B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous vacuum but hard to handle

Very strong suction perfect for all types of flooring and carpets. Top heavy, wish the switch was lockable, painful holding it down while using. Not ideal for anyone with arthritis.

Purchased in June 2020 at Betta Home Living for A$1,300.00.

Meray Hamra

Meray HamraSydney, NSW

Awesome product

Dyson v11 outsize is awesome as it’s bigger and better than my previous v7 the head is bigger and wider which picks up more and the capacity in the dirt canister is huge which means we don’t have to empty it as often. So overall good product but a little heavy on the hand.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys.

jason..c

jason..cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best dyson so far

Brought for $1275 from the goodguys and haven't looked back, this is the best dyson by far, I have had several dyson over the years. Upgrades from a dc23 corded vacuum and the first time we used the v11 it had picked up dirt that our old dyson had left behind. Got to admit it was a big outlay to purchase but it's looking like it's worth it.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,275.00.

Carey

CareyPerth, WA

WOW just WOW

What's lurking in YOUR carpets?! This is from a 14min 54sec vacuum of a small 4x2 house (mine) tonight, with the Dyson V11 Outsize Cordless Stick Vacuum. My house of boys and cats is vacuumed at LEAST once per day with a Dyson V7 Animal Stick, and once every weekend with "Henry", a corded vacuum cleaner that comes with me on cleaning jobs. Absolutely horrified at what my daily vacuuming has NOT been pulling out of the carpets!

Purchased in May 2020 at Betta Home Living for A$1,299.00.

Stephen Hinder

Stephen HinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive, so far good

Leo M.

Leo M.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor build quality

Richelle

RichelleIllawarra, NSW

Perfect! Best vacuum ever!

I just purchased this vacuum and I LOVE it! I haven’t vacuumed so much in my life- out of sheer joy to see how much it picks up! I could not be more impressed and I strongly disagree with most of the unfavourable comments made in the article! My rugs and carpet piles look and stand like new- and there is not one particle left in my hard floors. Looking forward to testing it on the lounge when our new puppy arrives.

Floor TypeCarpet
kirtieee

kirtieeeSydney, NSW

This machine is a beast.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys.

Michael Czajka

Michael CzajkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very handy with a couple of obvious detractions

Purchased in March 2020 at Dyson.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Wood
acmesounds

acmesoundsVictoria

I am in love with the Dyson v11 Outsize! A quality product which makes cleaning so much easier.

• +8

Rhea B.

Rhea B.asked

V11 Outsize

My Dyson outsize works, however, the 2nd battery says charged and when I put it in nothing happens.

DysonDyson

So we can get this sorted for you, we would kindly ask you to give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

renee g.

renee g.asked

V11 Outsize

We have just purchased the V11 outsize and find the dust head pulls firmly to the right when vacuuming, we cannot understand why it is doing this even on ECO mode.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not to be expected. We would encourage checking the wheels underneath the floor tool and ensuring all the wheels are clear of debris and spin freely.

If so and this continues, please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy at your convenience. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST. If you are not in Australia, please visit www.dyson.com and press "Contact Us" for the local contact information of the Dyson helpline in your area.

Ashleigh P.

Ashleigh P.asked

V11 Outsize

I bought a Dyson V11outsize yesterday I didn’t even use it for 30mins and it’s stopped working altogether and smell like burnt rubber !!!
I probably used it for 20minutes with intervals in between (I’m over estimating the time I used it for ) , I wish I bought something different expensive and disappointing

DysonDyson

While new machines can have an unusual small, a burning rubber smell is not to be expected.

Please give us a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy and our Dyson Experts will be happy to help. We are open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

The Dyson V11 Outsize is Dyson's top of the line cordless stick vacuum, equipped with a motor that spins up to 125,000 rpm. Compared to the Dyson V11 Absolute Extra, it also has a 150% bigger bin and 25% wider cleaner head.

It also comes with 2 cleaner heads and 5 tools, they are:

• Soft Dusting Brush
  • Fluffy Cleaner Head
  • Combination Tool
  • Crevice Tool
  • Mini Motorised Tool
  • Drop-in Dock
  • Stubborn Dirt Brush

For the ultimate package, the Dyson V11 Outsize Pro comes with an additional 3 tools:

• Flexi Crevice Tool
HEPA FilterYesYes
Weight3.56 kg3.56 kg
TypeCordlessCordless
Running Time 60 min60 min
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2020Mar 2020