Outsize, Outsize Pro

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (54) · No (25)
  • Battery Life

richard priest

richard priestNew South Wales

King with no cloths

The worst vacuum cleaner
Blocks all the time. If it’s the filter then you need to wash it and wait 24 hrs
Only last 7 mins on full
Doesn’t actually pick up well

Purchased in July 2020 for $1,200.00.

princessturbo

princessturboSydney, NSW

Heavy Clunky Rubbish

I have been a loyal Dyson customer for over 20 years of various types. I wanted to upgrade my Animal and got talked into this expensive Heavy Clunky piece of crap. It's so heavy, hard to manoeuvre and definitely not enjoyable to use. You have to keep finger on button. I'm very disappointed and ready to convert to another manufacturer. You lost me on this one Dyson.

Purchased in March 2021 at Bing Lee for $1,049.00.

Overpriced and poor quality

Purchased in May 2020 at Dyson for $1,250.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson V11 Outsize compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Zed

ZedSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your money

Purchased in September 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Alice Lee

Alice LeeSydney, NSW

It is not bad

I am a long term Dyson user. The v11 is much more powerful and it is a very efficient cleaning soloution.

My only concern of the products is washing. There are smell everytime after wash. I would give it a 4 stars.

Purchased for $1,329.00.

Does what its meant to do

Have been using Dyson (V8) for a while. This is way more powerful. Quicker cleaning time. Less bin emptying runs.
Have multiple rooms with thick carpet and a large vinyl floor. Have 2 large Goldens and 2 kids.

Only question ? Mine didn't come with the extra Battery Pack ? I got it from Goodguys.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,297.00.

Marcelo C.

Marcelo C.Hunter Region, NSW

Great for carpet and laminate flooring, absolute rubbish for wooden floors

Great for cleaning carpets and laminate/vynil flooring. Absolute rubbish for wooden floors. Left scratches and scuff marks everywhere in my engineered floor. Plush strips wear out without spare parts other than buying a complete new head. Never buying Dyson again.

Purchased in July 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,200.00.

RIL

RILRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it!

Purchased in January 2021 at Harvey Norman.

Lisa S.

Lisa S.New South Wales

No good for arthritis sufferers

Purchased in December 2020.

Anju T.

Anju T.Sydney, NSW

So HEAVY

The Vaccum itself is great but the heaviness of the stick is ridiculous! I have to take multiple breaks because my wrist hurts from the use. You don’t feel this as much on hardwood floors or tiles (still heavy though) but once you take it out on the carpet - the stick just gets almost impossible to use comfortably.

This is my first Dyson purchase and I’m extremely disappointed as I did my research and finally invested in one and it is sadly nowhere near the expectations in terms of ease of use.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,299.00.

Svetoslav Kirilov

Svetoslav Kirilov

Awful costumer service

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,349.00.

Sam

Sam

A Weapon- Phenomenal!

Upgraded from the V10 to the V11. The V11 has somehow managed to pull out a canister worth of dust/dirt from carpets that were just completed with the V10 earlier that day! The suction is something else. The battery life is 10/10. Yes it is larger than a V10 but we do our home in half the time now because of the bigger footprint. Its a tad heavier but nothing to write about. I wouldn't go back to a V10 now.. massive upgrade.

Bad mistake

Bad mistakeMid North Coast, NSW

Upgraded but Disappointed

I upgraded from a V6 that we have loved.
Pros : Vacuum time - barrel cleaning - attachments - Auto floors - AI on battery and usage times - quieter
Cons : really heavy that it hurts vacuuming on plush carpet on Auto - heads too wide for practical daily use - no mattress attachment as standard - bulkier storage
AND it has made me invest $50
on attachments for the V6
This is a lot of money and it is really disappointing as I have loved our Dyson V6 and our old Handheld. I am really concerned this will end up in the cupboard like our barrel vacuum and wish we got the V10 that was way cheaper but more practical

Purchased in December 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,200.00.

Zahara

ZaharaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suction is amazing! However comes at a cost

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,299.00.

Rebecca WMid North Coast, NSW

Dyson should've stuck with old design - developed Tennis elbow using the V11

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not what we would expect from any Dyson machine.

Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via auaskdyson@dyson.com with your details and a copy of your review. We will be in touch shortly to assist.

Ok have emailed

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Torque Head died after 7 days and poor customer support!

Purchased in September 2020 at Dyson for $1,146.00.

Andy

OK, thx, I will do that, but it will be the 6th such attempt to get this sorted, and I would point out, the last.

Joan TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too heavy for me to use

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $1,200.00.

Helen K

Helen KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love it only had it a day

We have a 2 storey house, 4 dogs, the lounge, study and 3 bedrooms are carpet the Family room, kitchen/dining area and toilet,bathroom are tiles, I was able to vacuum the whole house and the barrel wasn't even full, it's a quieter machine than the V8 absolute that I had, I fully recommend the Dysonv11 outsize

Purchased in September 2020 at Costco VIC, Docklands for $1,239.99.

Peter P.

Peter P.Canberra 2600, ACT

I was a little skeptical, but my experience has made me a believer

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,299.00.

Roland S.

Roland S.Murray Region, NSW

One of the best investments I have made

We have a 50sq house with a 30/70 hard floor/carpet. Love this vac, it is the only one we use daily. Great cannister capacity and good life on the battery. The carpet head does an excellent job, very impressed

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Rhea B.

Rhea B.asked

V11 Outsize

My Dyson outsize works, however, the 2nd battery says charged and when I put it in nothing happens.

DysonDyson

So we can get this sorted for you, we would kindly ask you to give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

renee g.

renee g.asked

V11 Outsize

We have just purchased the V11 outsize and find the dust head pulls firmly to the right when vacuuming, we cannot understand why it is doing this even on ECO mode.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not to be expected. We would encourage checking the wheels underneath the floor tool and ensuring all the wheels are clear of debris and spin freely.

If so and this continues, please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy at your convenience. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST. If you are not in Australia, please visit www.dyson.com and press "Contact Us" for the local contact information of the Dyson helpline in your area.

Ashleigh P.

Ashleigh P.asked

V11 Outsize

I bought a Dyson V11outsize yesterday I didn’t even use it for 30mins and it’s stopped working altogether and smell like burnt rubber !!!
I probably used it for 20minutes with intervals in between (I’m over estimating the time I used it for ) , I wish I bought something different expensive and disappointing

DysonDyson

While new machines can have an unusual small, a burning rubber smell is not to be expected.

Please give us a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy and our Dyson Experts will be happy to help. We are open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Dyson V11 Outsize

The Dyson V11 Outsize is Dyson's top of the line cordless stick vacuum, equipped with a motor that spins up to 125,000 rpm. Compared to the Dyson V11 Absolute Extra, it also has a 150% bigger bin and 25% wider cleaner head.

It also comes with 2 cleaner heads and 5 tools, they are:

• Soft Dusting Brush
  • Fluffy Cleaner Head
  • Combination Tool
  • Crevice Tool
  • Mini Motorised Tool
  • Drop-in Dock
  • Stubborn Dirt Brush

For the ultimate package, the Dyson V11 Outsize Pro comes with an additional 3 tools:

• Flexi Crevice Tool
HEPA FilterYesYes
Weight3.56 kg3.56 kg
TypeCordlessCordless
Running Time 60 min60 min
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2020Mar 2020