Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum

Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

4.9

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (11) · No (6)
  • Battery Life
Fabián P.

Fabián P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a DEAL!

I bought it after read the reviews here!
WOW!
I had to write another one,
my little blue assistant deserves!
for the price of a fast food menu
you get a fast and efficient tool!!!
Easy to use, easy to storage, with a long cable, and the price is so low if you compare with its competitors.
Warning: You don’t scare with its potency when you first switch it on.

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W for A$29.00.

Battery Life

Outperforms more expensive models

Extremely efficient for its price (Wooden & Carpet flooring)

Outperformed my previous vacuum (purchased at $100+) in terms of suction power.

Ease of use is also good, easy to assemble and disassemble when done, which encourages better routine habits.

Pretty long & very lightweight (helps with back issues), no need for bending down

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W for A$29.90.

Product is used Weekly

CindyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than my Dyson!

I still can't believe this vacuum could pick up more off my floors than my Dyson animal. The only thing different is it isn't cordless but with a powerful pickup, this is awesome! I use it on slate, timber flooring and carpet rugs both low pile and shaggy and it was perfect.
My Dyson has been losing battery power and needed constantly charging, it flicked stuff everywhere and wouldnt pick up all the dirt and dust this Contempo can.
I was lucky to pay only $19 as I had a $10 reward on my Woolworths rewards card, what an absolute bargain!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for A$19.00.

Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Weerakoon

Perfect vacuum and really like it

Recently I had purchased Contempo 2 in 1 stick/Handheld Vacuum-600w from Big W store.
It was so light and very handy and so far working well with no problem. It’s helping me to get in to a corners easily. 600w machine’s speed/power is enough to do whole my house vacuuming in short period of time. Worth for the money I spent on this and really like this.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W -Queen Victoria village, cnr Swanston and Lonsdale st for A$29.00.

ak147ak

ak147ak

Amazing value and great suctions great replacement for my broken stick dyson

I usually dont write reviews but, If you need a light vacuum for around the house that has great suction. Please go and buy this ASAP. It vacuums carpets and tiles with ease and has more dirt removed than my v6 dyson. The build quality is ok but amazing vacuum quality.

Also do yourself a favor a get a 10m extension cable for $10 so you can go around the house.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for A$29.00.

smc.

smc.

It’s true. It’s that good

Amazing. This $29 vacuum out performs my $600 vacuum. Also has 2 year warranty. Incredible. Super light. Good power. It’s really simple to use. I use it in the house but it would be great in the garage or caravan.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W for A$29.00.

Floor Type Wood

YASSS!

I bought this based on reviews here and it didn’t disappoint. Works brilliantly well on all surfaces. Lightweight,powerful and so easy to use. I’m glad I gave it a go.Highly recommend!!!!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W for A$29.00.

Aleesha F.

Aleesha F.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great little vacuum

For $29 this vacuum has really good suction. I use on carpet, tiles and wooden floors. I use it in my 3 bedroom house, so would be perfect for smaller apartments. Only down side is it's a little tricky when changing the heads. It feels sort of stuck and due to that, the clip that connects the 2 parts of the vacuum together has become weak. Overall it's a great little vacuum.

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W for A$29.00.

jules

julesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant, easy to use vac

The vac is used on both carpet and hard floors. Great little machine with the bonus price of only $29. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed with it’s cleaning ability

Purchased at Big W for A$29.00.

Product is used Weekly

megalina

megalinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant vacuum cleaner

I hesitated several times before buying, but now there are no regrets. Fabulous little light vacuum cleaner. Its easy to put together.
Only small issue is I cant get the bottom part off so I can attach the crevice nozzle, but at $29, buy a second.
Ive used this on linoleum flooring and its been perfect.

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W for A$29.00.

Floor Type Linoleum
Jane

JanePerth, WA

Bloody ripper...

I bought this based on reviews and needed it for my tiled laundry where I have set up the kitty litter tray for my daughter's new kitten. Works great, I'm really happy with it. Bought a second for daughter's laminate flooring room. It's loud, but that is not an issue, easy to move around and a bargain at $30 from Big W. Includes a spare filter. Easy to put together. It's corded, but plenty of length for what I need. Easy enough to empty it. I'm pretty happy with it.

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for A$30.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Roger GordonB

Roger GordonB

Wonderful Product

I bought 3 of these,friends have bought 9 between them since seeing mine. Lightweight, easy to use and so powerful. A lot of thought has gone into this - no bristles so stuff doesn't get stuck or passed over - just a hard plastic dirt shifter, an angled accessory for cars, no batteries so the power is better than heavy machines. Outdoes my expensive Miele which blew up. Great work Contempo - many thanks! :)

Purchased in June 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for A$38.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
GK at Underwood

GK at UnderwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seriously The Best Little 2 in 1 Vac Ever!

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W for A$29.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Tricia

TriciaPerth, WA

My little blue vacuum rocker

Purchased in June 2019 at Big W for A$29.00.

Battery Life
Kathryn

KathrynSydney

A Little Pocket Rocket!

Bought this little vacuum cleaner, on the basis of the great reviews, to replace my broken, slightly more expensive one.
Very pleasantly surprised, the suction on this little thing is unbelievable! It works just as well on hard floors as on carpet.
Comes with a crevice tool and 2 filters.
Very lightweight, easy to handle, easy to empty, although capacity on the smaller size, it wasn't a problem.
Handle can be removed to be a very powerful hand held vacuum cleaner. ( I found the handle was a bit hard to remove once put together).
The cord was a bit on the short side but was not a problem.
Very happy to have purchased this little gem and would not hesitate to recommend. Excellent value for $29.

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W Online Store for A$29.00.

Floor Type Wood

Holly C

Holly CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprisingly very good

I was very dubious about how good this vacuum could be given its $29 price tag. It's incredible. I have a long haired cat and it does an amazing job - though bear in mind I have no carpet. Holds heaps of fluff and can easily do my small apartment a few times over. It does feel very plasticy but it's been very durable. Can't recommend enough

Purchased in October 2018.

Floor Type Linoleum and Tiles
Annie B.

Annie B.Sydney, NSW

Surprisingly powerful and light weight

I purchased this product to vacuum the stairs because it was light to carry. I have an older Dyson DC12 that still works well but it’s too heavy for me to carry.

I didn’t expect much for $29 but I’m blown away how good this product is. It’s powerful and easy to empty, and because it’s not battery operated, there’s no waiting time to charge. It works well on tiles and carpet and even on the outdoor mats.

I’m purchasing one for my mother because it’s so good and light enough for her to use. My husband laughed at me for buying it - he’s not laughing now and uses it himself on his car.

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W Menai for A$29.00.

Angela

AngelaSydney

excellent vacuum cleaner. b

excellent for a small apartment, super powerful, super lightweight and compact.

looks like a toy and priced like a toy at $29 but it is not a toy.

has gotten into all the nooks and crannies the regular one wouldn't.

old one (hoover) was way more expensive, clunkier and not as powerful as this one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Adi

Adi

I can just say Wooow!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
willow12

willow12MELBOURNE

Best value vacuum cleaner

I always imagined really good vacuum cleaners to be expensive so I was so surprised that one at this price would do the job just as well. I've used it mainly on carpet and tiles, very effective on tiles and good on carpet. I may have to go over a particular patch a few times only because the debris is caught onto the carpet fibres, but I probably would have to do that anyway. Really lightweight and easy to use for a small person like me, and makes vacuum cleaning less of a chore compared to those old big heavy cleaners I'm used to.

Date PurchasedJul 2018