Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets

3.5

TONE

TONEHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Product

Love this product. Cleans beautifully, without the harsh chemicals. Leaves everything very clean. Have used these tablets for years and would not swap to another brand. I find they are very well priced,compared to the major brands and also made in Australia,which is another bonus.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for A$16.00.

Aly

AlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better performance than most popular supermarkets brands and better for the earth

High performing and good for the earth. My favourite dishwashing brand. During COVID I havnt always been able to get my hands on my favourite dishwashing tablets, sadly having to try going back to some of the not so earth friendly supermarket supported & stocked brands and have been very annoyed and disappointed by the performance, leaving residues and overall poor clean,oh and the chemical/fake fragrance smell from other brands is off putting in itself;I will not bother buying anything else even if it means waiting or buying more online

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W Online Store for A$16.00.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Love the Earth Choice tablet

Have been using the Earth Choice products for many years and absolutely love them! Their dishwasher tablet cleans the dishes well and doesn’t produce the odor as other brands. Highly recommend!

Dishwashing Products

Find out how Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets compares to other Dishwashing Products

Lehanii

LehaniiPerth, WA

I won't use anything else

I just tried another eco brand and they've left chalk all over my dishes. These Earth ones are amazing, I've been using for one year. Sparkling clean dishes. Kogan benchtop dishwasher.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for A$16.00.

These are great - why are they rated so low?

I have been buying these tablets for years, across 2 dishwashers a cheapy and now a top of the line Bosch. They clean exceptionally in both. I have seen a few reviews in here and some with pics. I don't think the poor tablet can clean what is obviously baked on 'crap' that has been there for ages. no residue, foaming etc on ours, just clean dishes! And the bonus is they are better for the environment than all the others!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for A$16.00.

birdseye

birdseye

Least chemical aroma after washing dishes!

Been using these for years! Top tips, if you have a bad experience or a Bosch dishwasher, we put the tablet on the front of the top drawer so they don't stick AND use the least chemically Finish rinse aid (green one) and our dishes come out mostly dry(drip dry plastics occasionally) without the chemical smell! (Minimum 1:20 for max. cleanliness and dryness) As a father of young kids I appreciate putting the least amount of chemicals into our kids. Hope this was helpful for someone?!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$16.00.

LINTON

LINTON

Doesn't clean all the dishes

After using this product for a few days I keep getting dishes coming out dirty.

Bits of food still stuck to the plates, bowls and oil still on the frying pan

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$16.20.

smann

smannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent cleaning

Really impressed with these tablets. I have not had one item out of the dishwasher that is not clean. Choice had them as number 1 and I agree. I have read other reviews about them sticking and not coming out of the dispenser however I have not had that experience.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$14.00.

Clint

ClintPerth, WA

Tablet gets sticky and fails to be dispensed

When the dishwasher finishes the wash, open it, you will see the tablet is still in the dispenser! Yes, the tablet sticks there. Of course, dishes are not clean, you then restart the cycle...
The tablet causes inconvenience and more water usage.
The cumulative failure rate has reached 20% since I realised the recurrence and started counting.

Aussiebloke34

Aussiebloke34Perth, WA

These are the best not only for the earth but results!

As the title says, these little things are the best not only for the earth but results! Read it got number 1 in Choice tests so thought we'd try them out, 39c per wash vs Finish which is 94c per wash (and Finish didn't even get in the top 5).

Easy choice for me, I like doing right by the Earth if the product works well and doesn't cost a fortune so this wins in both categories and I'm sold.

Roreto

RoretoSydney

Amazing results

Thought I'd give these a try as it was on special. Cleans far better than other popular brands I have tried in my Bosch dishwasher. Will definitely be purchasing again.

Peter J.

Peter J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Surprised this rates so low?!?

I have been using this product for years. I am not too fussy about rinsing before washing. Works a treat and much cheaper than name brands. Aussie product. I always buy when it’s on special. Wouldn’t even think of changing brands. Not sure why it’s rated so low.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for A$10.00.

NH19

NH19Melbourne

Love these

These dishwasher tablets work really well. Dishes come out clean and shiny. They dont leave a chemical smell on your glasses and dishes. Better for the environment too. Would recommend

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

JaneTM

JaneTM

Disappointed

Bought this after recommended by Choice on the Today Show. Might clean but soap suds ALWAYS left no matter what cycle I use. Even when I ran the machine a second time just thru a rinse cycle didn't work.

Discolouring plastic and not cleaning properly

With these tablets my dishes only get clean if I put my machine on the intensive setting. With other tablets I could use the eco setting, but with Earth Choice this is not sufficient.
I found several plastic and metal objects were discoloured after washing with Earth Choice. Never had this experience with other brands.
For dish washing Earth Choice is Bad Choice!

SalF

SalFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I recommend these over ALL others

I have used all the brands from Aldi to Eco store to Finish to Enjo. These tablets are not only great for the environment, but work perfectly every time. No complaints at all from me! My second choice after these is Finish Quantum Max Apple Lime. They work equally well but I am more focussed on the environmental benefits of Earth Choice.

emdeme

emdemeNewcastle

I have been using for years even before Choice reviewed them

I switched to these for their environmentally friendly benefits and was impressed by their cleaning abilities. I have used them in 3 different dishwashers now (at work and home) so its not just the dishwasher. Then Choice reviewed them and the secret is out! Now they sell out when on special so a lot of others have found out too.

JulesnDave

JulesnDaveAdelaide

Purchased this product after reading CHOICE mag - showing as the number one. I was a bit sceptical, but have been totally impressed. As good if not better than, Finish, and would be healthier to use.

warytravelly

warytravellyPerth, WA

The new formula works

Having been frustrated with the top brands like finish as well as fairy needing us to wash off all good e.g. breakfast cereal before putting them in which defeats the purpose, plus the dishes didnt dry properly I tried the Earth Choice All In 1 tablets. As an experiment i loaded up the dishwasher with bowls over 5 days that were not rinsed at all. The came out perfectly clean, dry and no sticky residue. They are well priced and definitely don't need to have added rinsaid. So an efficient product that does what it says and environmentally friendly.
12 months on and still pleased. Added bonus dishwasher doesn't have that odour that needs rinsing out

Purchased in March 2018 at IGA Ballajura for A$16.00.

Leaves my cups as tea stained as they started

Tea cups actually seem to gain dirt.
Often things come out feeling slightly greasy.
Was using an ECo-friendly dishwash tablet in Europe and it was brilliant.
Love the fact that I feel as though I can trust the fact that my dishes aren't coated with some carcinogenic chemical. Hence 2 stars not 1.
Disappointing. Tried it with some bi carb of soda and it was marginally better. Will add more next time.