2East Coast Kitchens

Job Satisfaction

Dave
Dave2 posts

Kitchen Renovation

My wife has her dream kitchen!! Dallas and Fabio are fantastic to deal with and their expertise and knowledge in designing kitchens is very clear from the moment you walk into their showroom. Everyone we came into contact with from East Coast kitchens were so helpful and easy to work with, nothing was too much trouble for them.
My kitchen is totally custom and the workmanship is exceptional.
The process was smooth, without issues or delays. If I was to do it again I would 100% choose East Coast Kitchens. Show reply
Cyril
Cyril

High quality kitchen by a very professional team

Dallas, Fabio and the team recently installed our new kitchen. Fabio listened and then designed the kitchen that we wanted, Dallas installed and managed the whole process. They are professionals in what they do and it shows in both the process and the final product. We have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone wanting a new kitchen for their home.
Thank you East Coast Kitchens, we are so happy with our beautiful kitchen and for you making the whole process so easy.
Elysse Feehan
Elysse FeehanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great team and very professional

East Coast Kitchens from the start were easy to work with and we found they listened to our needs and wants. They delivered on all aspects, professionalism, design, quality etc. Fabio's design experience was very helpful and Dallas's management of the whole installation was amazing. Thank you to the whole team at East Coast Kitchens.
Jimilla
JimillaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

So Professional and a Dream to deal with

East Coast Kitchen were a dream to deal with from start to finish. I honestly could not recommend them enough. From Fabio’s assistance in design to Dallas’ complete management of the install I could not fault them. Thank you for our beautiful Kitchen East Coast Kitchens we absolutely love it and you made a very stressful time so much easier.
Tarina Wright
Tarina Wright

Deal with a great team to achieve the desired result

The team delivered everything we'd hoped for to bring an older apartment back to life. Innovative in design and flexible in delivery under some difficult circumstances including border closures. We are very pleased with the quality result and have already recommended ECH to others.
Job Satisfaction
Sharyn Lappe
Sharyn LappeRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Just love my new kitchen

East Coast Kitchens are a pleasure to do business with from the first contact to the last payment of the finished project. I would recommend them to everyone who needs expertise and perfection from design to installation. All workmanship and installation is of the highest quality. Friendly and super professional team. I love my new kitchen and the new vanity which was included - everything that was designed, and explained along the way I loved from the beginning. Now I am living my dream. Than you East Coast Kitchens, you are well deserving of praise.
Jason
Jason4 posts
Mark Bradley
Mark BradleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Outstanding professionalism

It’s an absolute pleasure to do business with this company I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a new kitchen or cabinetry the workmanship attention to detail and the way they conduct themselves is highly professional and I would have no problem recommending anyone to use them thanks again for a awesome job
Crystal L.
Crystal L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Beautiful, practical, wanted to cook more

I’m very impressed with East Coast Kitchens team from the designer to cabinet fitters. They are always friendly & communicative. I love cooking, I spend most my house time is in the kitchen Area. So a practical kitchen’s very important to me. I’m very happy that East Coast Kitchen educated me what Design & materials to use that suits my life style. They built it & finished it stylishly & beautifully. Also all the trade men they recommend were all very professional. Show reply