East Coast Kitchens

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Sharyn Lappe
Sharyn LappeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Just love my new kitchen

East Coast Kitchens are a pleasure to do business with from the first contact to the last payment of the finished project. I would recommend them to everyone who needs expertise and perfection from design to installation. All workmanship and installation is of the highest quality. Friendly and super professional team. I love my new kitchen and the new vanity which was included - everything that was designed, and explained along the way I loved from the beginning. Now I am living my dream. Than you East Coast Kitchens, you are well deserving of praise.

Jason
Jason

New Kitchen Design and build

Mark Bradley
Mark BradleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Outstanding professionalism

It’s an absolute pleasure to do business with this company I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a new kitchen or cabinetry the workmanship attention to detail and the way they conduct themselves is highly professional and I would have no problem recommending anyone to use them thanks again for a awesome job

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how East Coast Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Crystal L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Beautiful, practical, wanted to cook more

I’m very impressed with East Coast Kitchens team from the designer to cabinet fitters. They are always friendly & communicative. I love cooking, I spend most my house time is in the kitchen Area. So a practical kitchen’s very important to me. I’m very happy that East Coast Kitchen educated me what Design & materials to use that suits my life style. They built it & finished it stylishly & beautifully. Also all the trade men they recommend were all very professional.

Crystal L.

Yes Love my kitchen. Totally recommend to anyone wanted to renovate or upgrade their kitchen