Easy Blinds

Easy Blinds

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Easy Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Summer heat all sorted !

Probably the easiest website to navigate & find the blinds I needed for my 2 bedrooms. I requested some samples just to see the variation in colours & fabrics and it arrived very quickly. Easyblinds assisted my husband on how to correctly measure our windows via online and we installed the blinds ourselves. I ended up installing some of the blinds myself, super easy!!

I love my blockout blinds! Can now sleep in without being blinded by the Aussie summer sun!

sclarkwhite
sclarkwhiteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn’t be happier!!

We are so happy with our new blinds!! We ordered sunscreen/blockout rollers for 4 rooms and the whole process from start to finish was amazing. The goods arrived quickly and installing ourselves was easier than I thought! Best of all, the blockout rollers have made a massive difference to our sleep already! I have already recommended to anyone who will listen. Thank-you so much to the team!

KawhiLeonard
KawhiLeonardAU

Super Easy!

The website was easy to navigate and the measure and install guides were clear and simple to follow. I measured everything myself, ordered online and my new blinds arrived earlier than expected. I screwed in the brackets and popped in the blinds without breaking a sweat. Super impressed and will definitely be recommending Easy Blinds to all my family and friends at the coming Christmas parties. Thank you Easy Blinds!!!

Ari
AriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service! Even More Amazing Blinds!

From the start to finish it was so easy to deal with Easy Blinds. I had a few queries with measurements and the team responded promptly and also helped me with further advice that I didn’t consider. Our blinds arrived quicker than expected and it was so easy to install. Thank-you Easy Blinds! I will be recommending you to all our family and friends!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Easy Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Chris_Bryant
Chris_BryantGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my Blinds!!

Highly recommend These guys. Their website was so easy to navigate through, I ordered my samples and got it in a flash! Placed my roller blind order and got it in 5 days and was the easiest thing to install. You guys have earned your name Easy Blinds, it was so easy!

Lee
Lee

Easy does it!

I just received and installed my curtains and could not be more thrilled. The quality is phenomenal and they have completely transformed my space. Their website was a breeze to use and the curtains were easy peasy lemon squeezey to install.

Thanks Easy Blinds team!

Wow, quick and easy! What a difference they make...

Our new blockout roller blinds arrived quickly and were so easy to install in the living areas. The quality of the blinds are great and now we finally have privacy from our neighbours at night time. Plus it's nice and dark in the morning throughout the living area which stops the early morning light from flooding into our bedroom. Winning all round!
Highly recommended and would even order from them again.