Echo CS-350WES / CS-351WES

Echo CS-350WES / CS-351WES

CS-350WES and CS-351WES

See the Best Petrol Chainsaws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PAUL_DOUBYAHunter Region, NSW

Better than Stihl and Husqvarna

I love my little Echo, I replaced an older Homelite and prior to that a Husqvarna. The Echo flies through the wood, but can be a little hard to start in cold weather, maybe that's the owner drowning it, I'll try a little less fuel on startup. I have an excellent dealer in Emu Plains and they do a great deal, the finish is the high point with the Echo all heavy duty components, no plastic switches, you can also wash out the air filter with a bit of soapy water and it well oils the chain. its easy on fuel and doesn't stall.
Design, quality and weight distribution
Sometimes I struggle a bit to start it, could be a bit more torquey

Vic1977

Vic1977AU

The CS 351WES is a great saw for the man at home.

Great for cutting the odd bit of firewood got my saw from the local Echo dealer who was great, included my free Echo kit which was a great value for money not only great value but the machine goes like a treat haven't used anything that runs as well and reliable, had it for 2 seasons now leaves Stihl and Husqvarna for dead. Love my Echo and their warranty period is great.
Reliable and good value for money