Koala All Seasons Duvet

• Comfort

A.M.P
A.M.PSydney, NSW

Next level Warmth

This is really really warm. Perfect for cold nights and is working well for us. We also have the balmy nights duvet and you can connect them together for extra warmth which is awesome!

If you want that comfy plushy hotel feel then this coupled with the koala eucalyptus sheets then this is it. Such great value for us and comes in some nice packaging to make it easy to pack away when you don’t need it.

Purchased in for $260.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

The perfect duvet!!

This is the duvet I’ve been looking for. My previous one was so flat, and this one is nothing but! Really comfy and the temperature isn’t too hot or cold. Bonus is that it looks really nice on a made bed because of the volume the duvet has. Makes the bed look so lush!! Thanks Koala

Purchased in at Koala for $200.

Review collected in partnership with Koala

Tania
TaniaPerth, WA

The best duvet(doona) I have EVER owned. Lightweight. Warm and the snaggerdoodle (dachsund) loves it!

Lightweight. Warm but not too much. It's summer here. Value for money. Fits the quilt cover perfectly. I ordered the king for my koala queen bed. Looks amazing. Ordering is easy online and delivered the SAME day.

Purchased in for $200.