4Ecovacs Deebot N8 Pro

MyTwoBobsCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Aaron W.
Aaron W.6 posts

Broken within warranty

After 8 months of putting up with this vacuum, it finally gave in. Front bumper has stopped working all together, and it loves to just do circles in the middle of the room. I'm actually very happy that it is broken because I am getting a full refund and get one that actually works from a different manufacturer. All the same issues as the other reviewer, constant remapping, full factory reset, very bad app, drive wheel and drop sensor error. This list goes on. Do not buy even if it is on sale, waste of money. Show details
Bob
BobSydney, NSW34 posts
Hari Nath B.
Hari Nath B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does not work on carpet with black markings

Deebot does not clean carpets with black markings, I have contacted the support team and they confirmed it's how the product is built. Show details
Jody Brands
Jody BrandsSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

Love/hate relationship

Would love to love this vac, so great in so many ways, but it has so many mapping issues there’s more time waisted trying to fix this that you can’t actually put it to use Show details
Megan
MeganSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Rubbish app and rubbish vac

I have persisted with this product for over 12 months now. I can honestly tell you that I have had to remap my house more often than I have been able to vacuum it!
I recently moved the base and it has been a nightmare since. It won’t remember the map, and when it does, it tells me it can’t position itself and it wants to map again.
I have just spent the day remapping, it stopped and went back to recharge and then resumed the mapping again, only to return to dock and it has lost the map.
Over it. I will never buy a robot vac again and will be going back to my ever reliable Dyson! Show details
Earth Angel
Earth AngelVictoria3 posts
Evi W.
Evi W.

Very happy so far

Bought the deebot N8 after my upright cordless vacuum cleaner stopped working. This is my first Robo vacuum cleaner. After a few initial mapping problems my deebot N8 now works great, mostly tiles and one medium high pile rug. Mopping is ok if you use it everyday. I just wish you could use a cleaning solution. I'm always surprised how much dust and dirt it collects even if I run it every day and I'm on my own without any pets. I love it that you can set schedules or just clean a particular room. I even let it run whilst being out and it did the job as I scheduled. I just wished that I did not have to remove the mopping plate and could leave it on as I always feel I could break the little lugs when pulling it off. Show details ·  1
Cassie
Cassie10 posts

Grace Clayton
Grace ClaytonSydney, NSW7 posts

Perfect...very smart machine

Thick Rugs, cow skins, slate and tiles. The vacuum performs well on all surfaces and the 3D mapping technology is very effective. The emptying receptacle can you larger though. I should probably buy the auto emptying device. Show details ·  1
Anna
AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Luisa Miranda
Luisa Miranda3 posts

Working very well, so far

I've got it for one day, and I have only good things to say about the vaccum.
It's easy to set-up, the app is easy and the maps were created quite quickly.

I removed everything from the floor(chairs, pet toys, and other small things) just for the first scan. Even on the first round, and as can be seen in the pictures, it has removed dog hair(I have a cavalier, and they shed a lot), dust and long human hair.

I really liked the vacuum.

Mop function I didn't like much, however I was not expecting much of it. I've tried and I could see the floor was a bit wet, as if I'd have wiped it with a damp cloth. But it was not even.
Other than that, the vacuum was fantastic. Show reply

Cindy
Cindy2 posts

5/5 life changing!

5/5! This baby is life changing! We even have two dogs inside all the time and it cleans up all there fur i litrally love it. My house has never looked and smelt so clean! Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Bron