7, 688
See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hobot? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (3)
  • System Errors Never (7)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Love my Legge 7!

My floors have never been so clean. I use it maybe twice / three times a day as we have a busy household with 3 small children. This product is seriously so good & easy to set up & use. The company was easy to deal with, we had to contact them once & they resolved our issue promptly.
Highly recommend this product.

Purchased in July 2021.

Jodie D.
Jodie D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it! Can’t live without it

Purchased in July 2021 for $670.00.

Mind blowing cleaner

First time we have bought a robot cleaner, did a lot of research and Legee was the one , since joining the family of 3 adults and 3 Rotti's it's been flat out everyday , very impressed with how cleaner the floor is (ours are floating timber) the dry clean is great but the mopping is mind blowing awesome , brings a clean shine which we have not had since we moved in, are 3 Rotti's are impressed too , awesome value if you have hard floors, only issue is learning how to operate the App and changing the pads , I bought extra pads from day one as you will need them if you mop and then later polish.
Buy direct and you get real customer service , no robots :-)

Purchased in July 2021 for $670.00.

iamolivia
iamoliviaSydney, NSW

The BEST appliance ever bought. Highly recommended :)

We have a large area of the timber floor and it's hard to keep clean since we have a dog. He often brings dirt or grass from the garden. The HOBOT works just perfect! It saves so much time and effort to keep house clean.

Purchased in August 2021 at Amazon for $737.00.

ChilledMochiScarf.com.au
ChilledMochiScarf.com.auGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I should have bought this brilliant Legee7 long ago. ✌️5/5

Purchased in August 2021 for $670.00.

GinRye
GinRyeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant

Very thorough vacuum and mop. Works perfectly and covers all those annoying hard to reach areas. Surprised how easy to set up and go it is. Powered over the wooden floors and heating vents effortlessly. The vacuum is very effective, picking up dog hair and twigs as well as dust and fluff, Thanks pup! Its pretty quiet and is dog friendly. He’s curious but not freaked out. Controls are easy and intuitive.

Purchased in July 2021.

JMS
JMSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Life Changer

Excellent little machine. Actually cleans proper well and setup and maintenance are a breeze. Also love the custom voiceover recording which provides the kids with endless fun! Easily the best value for money robotic mop out there!

Purchased in June 2021 for $670.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
The Robot Vacuums Awards for 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-robot-vacuums-awards-for-2020

Fantastic product

Mopping my tile floors was one of the most hated job at my home. That’s when I came to know about Hobot LEGEE from google. I was not sure whether I should buy it or not as I have never heard about ‘Robot my Life’. Anyhow I ordered the product with a discounted price. Once I started using it, there’s no regrets. One of the best decisions I made.
This product does a bit of vacuuming too. Cleaning and operating is like a breeze. The floor always look great as I mop it every second day. I may have to buy few more extra pads. That’s all. Highly recommending.

Purchased in May 2021 at Robot my life Knoxfield.

Keith
KeithSydney, NSW

Hobot legee7

Premium feel and good quality build.
Mops floor like no other I have seen/used
Not for carpet and recommended based on flooring such as tiles and floorboards.
Could be useful having forward facing detection camera to avoid use of bumper, has scuffed robo vac on first mapping as no front camera.
Suction power is strong
Battery stands up for its advertised runtime
App is intuitive and easy operation

Purchased in July 2021 at Robot my life for $610.00.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Amazing

Thank you for the best vacuum mop combo of a robot. Time is so much better spent with my family than cleaning floors ❤️
Simple to use and does an amazing job!

Purchased in May 2021 for $670.00.

Marg P
Marg PCentral, SA

A life saver

Purchased in July 2021 at Robot My Life.

Kimberlina
KimberlinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

My floors look amazing!!

I am very impressed with the Hobot Legee 7!!! Fast delivery and easy to set up and use the mobile app. It was also reasonably quiet to use and I was able to clean several rooms without needing to recharge. I have a range of floors in my house and the Legee has done an amazing job vacuuming and mopping our hybrid floors, tiles and hardwood floors. The Legee 7 should not be used on carpet or rugs- only hard floors. The Pet Mode is excellent and did a great job picking up pet hair and removing paw prints. I also used the stain mode in the kitchen and the hybrid floor come to like new!