Verified🏆 2024 Award

3.6

Katherine
KatherineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Makes life easy

Made my life so much easier. Love that I set up a variety of programs to get around different areas of the house each day. Doesn't require too much upkeep in terms of emptying dust bins. Would be five star if it was slightly better at picking up finer dirt in corners. But that really is me trying to find something wrong with it. Show details
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

Judy Steer
Judy Steer

Expensive but worth it!

Floors were never my priority unless we were expecting visitors. I’d much rather be out in the garden. ‘Harold’ has changed that. Now I can ask him to clean all the floors and I can still be in the garden. He is fabulous and does a thorough job. Thank you ‘Harold’. Show details ·  1
Julie D.
Julie D.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Best purchase I’ve made

This vacuum and mop are great. I live near the beach so my garden is basically sand, and with 4 cats and family always over this little powerhouse is working wonders. I’m still surprised how much is in the rubbish compartment every day Show details ·  1
Stacey Matthews
Stacey MatthewsSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Roborock is No*1

I passed on my roborock S6 to my daughter and upgraded to the Q7 Max. Roborock is the only branded robot vacuum I love. The mapping is easy, the app is functional and easy to use. Perfectly picks up pet hair (my chinchilla Persian cat and Labrador dog). I can’t fault this robot vacuum. Can not live without it. Show details ·  1
Teresa McKinnon
Teresa McKinnon

Was a little let down

Vacuums but not great, had better results from a super cheap, regularly gets stuck and doesn't empty out. Show details
Roborock Australia (archived)
Roborock Australia (archived)   DM

We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Roborock Q7 Max, Teresa. Can you please contact us at customerservice@roborockstore.com.au for us to be able to assist you further? Thank you and we'll wait for you!

Vanessa
VanessaPerth, WA2 posts

Maintains my floor Clean

It vaccuum well including the dogs fur. Floor feels clean. Easy to use. Show details ·  1
John Parkes
John ParkesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Robo is part of our family now

My favourite thing I own. As a house hold with 2 kids and a golden retriever living coastal we constantly have sand, dog hair and dirt coming into our house. Roborock has completely changed our ability to maintain a cleanliness we want.
Thanks Roborock Show details ·  1
Byrne
Byrne

A great help!

A huge help to have it do the work. The mopping is ok but the vacuuming is great. Still would need to do a through mop and vacuum around the edges but saves a lot of time weekly. Show details ·  1
Roger J.
Roger J.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Little beauty

Great little machine which does all requested of it to a high standard. Show details ·  1
Nitin Bhatia
Nitin Bhatia

Smart machine with amazing performance

Smart machine with amazing performance. Can't live without it now. Show details ·  1
Balli
Balli

Brilliantly cleans all the floors

Highly recommend this product to purchase for your home flooring. Very thorough clean,easy to operate and install. Essential for cleaning tile floors and carpets. Show details ·  1
Trevor_in_aus
Trevor_in_ausNortheast, VIC6 posts

Great product

Robot vacuums have improved leaps and bounds since first models and this is now getting to be a realistic option.

No robot VC is perfect and Roborock is not perfect.

Positives first:
- mapping is quick and intuitive
- covers ever square inch it’s meant to
- very handy self emptying
- mopping is a bonus (light and patchy but good to settle dust)
- great time saver even if it only does 80% of what you expect
Negatives first:
- will require remapping every now and then as it gets confused easily and produces random walls on the map - once it has lost position it will quickly screw up your map with new walls, etc
- mopping is patchy and nowhere near a full mop Show details ·  1

Ann and Mark C-P
Ann and Mark C-PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Hmm...still getting use too the Roborock Q7 Max

It takes a long time to map the house and our house has many different floors so that Roborock gets a little confused. Have not used the mopping facility yet. It cleans well enough but does get stuck on the oddest things. Show details
Roborock
Roborock   DM
Ann and Mark C-P
Ann and Mark C-PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Great for In between floor cleaning

The Roborock is a great product for in between full floor cleaning. It was hard to map out the house as we have floor to ceiling glass door and the mapping went outside too. Also the app should allow you as the owner to ease information on the floor map. All you can do is spilt rooms (not a great part of the app) or assign no go zones. Also furniture should include toilets, bathtubs and showers. It took me six goes to get a map that Roborock could use. Show details ·  1

지영 백.
지영 백.

My vacuum cleaner can't cross the threshold of less than two centimeters. My friend has the same thing and it works, what's wrong with my stuff?

Renee
Renee

I’d love to buy one of these, but would like to know how the mop goes on gloss tiles? Does it leave streaks?

robert P.
robert P.

Have a very long house of 45 metres of tiles and carpet and i am having trouble on mapping. It gets around 2/3rds done but near the far end of the house at main bedroom end it struggles to complete the scanning and then gets lost. Even when you hit return to dock it can't find its way back as it tries to go through the wall or just goes around in circles. How can i get it to map all the house? Do i just keep deleting the maps until it gets it right. I have been using the quick scan component. Otherwise it does a good job.