Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo 610

Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo 610

See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dee

DeePerth, WA

Good clean for an even better price

This device does both vacuuming and mopping and provides a good clean. It doesnt reach all the corners etc but is great for its price for in between cleans. The machine is easy to clean and comes with replacement mop and cleaning brushes which is a great bonus. The only downfall for us is that it struggles to find its way back to the docking station- but we drive it back with the remote that was included.

Product is used: Weekly
Floor Type Tiles

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

I bought one because I don’t get around to vacuuming as much as I’d like. I was sceptical at first but it does a really good job. Really happy with the purchase. Just make sure you pack away any cloths horses, he’s fine with little steps in the house, like in and out of the bathroom but he gets caught on the bottom of my cloths horse.

Shan

ShanWestern Australia

Love it!

Bought the deebot ozmo 610 from Aldi and it is the best! Picks up so much stuff,moves easy from carpet to floorboards without struggle.
Only thing mine gets stuck over the chair legs occasionally which is easy fixed just putting chairs up but other then that love it for the vacuum side and how it can be controlled on an app while you are not home is a great addition to it also

Definitely a great purchase

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI for $399.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum
Naomi B.

Naomi B.

Very happy for the price!

Carpet--works above my expectations, very good at removing pet hair.
Vinyl- also great, mopping works better than I expected too. I put draught stoppers along my carpet edge so it doesn't go on carpet while mopping.
-it can occasionally have trouble finding its way back to the dock to charge, which means it only cleans for the 90 minutes the battery works for. For the price I am happy.

Product is used: Daily
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Wood

N. Martin

N. MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality build but.......

Product is used: Daily
Floor Type Tiles
System Errors Occasionally

House has never been cleaner

This is the most impressive thing I’ve ever bought it cleans amazingly I wish I had bought this earlier I bought it from my local Aldi for about 300$ make sure to buy this robot it is unbelievable

I use it on wooden floors and a bit of carpet it’s perfect to have in a small or large house it’s overall performance is very nice it has a large amount of bin space for dust for a little robotic vacuum

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $300.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Floor Type Carpet and Wood
System Errors Never

Nat

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible app

Purchased in September 2019 for $299.00.

GJRSydney, NSW

Great Robotic vacuum cleaner

The Deebot 610 is used on carpet and tiled floors.
I have had the unit for over 12 months and it has always been ready to use.
It is very easy to control and it is very efficient in cleaning in tight corners and curved spaces in the house.
It has built in variable traveling speeds (in open areas) which reduce the overall cleaning time, as it covers a longer run in a shorter time.
The dust holding capacity is quite large for a cleaner of its type and price.
The battery has almost 2 hours capacity, when other makes, of the same price have only have 1 hour capacity.
It is very easy to clean and it does not take long to recharge the battery.
All up a very reasonably priced top quality unit, well worth a look at.

Purchased in June 2018 at Shopping Express for $350.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
System Errors Never
David

DavidSydney, NSW

My house has never been cleaner. Great value for money

Daphne B.

Daphne B.asked

Can I buy one

Want2WashClothes

Might be some left at Aldi, you never know what is hanging around at those places after their sales.

Sherry P.

Sherry P.asked

How does it mop without going onto carpet ?

Want2WashClothes

You have to manually remove the mop tank from the unit and drain the water when switching to carpet. I ended up just running it on carpet without the tank installed. It gives it a nose-down attitude since weight is missing from the back but it works fine.

Lauren

Laurenasked

The 610 is not listed on the app. Is there a different model that it will connect under?

GJR

I am sorry I don't know.
It would be a good idea to go to the Ecovas - Deebot site and contact the tech people for Ecovacs and ask them.

Jessie B.
Jessie B.

Select the 600 follow the prompts and it will come up with the 610 model.

Want2WashClothes

Their app was missing from the app store around the time you submitted your question. I was in contact with their tech support and during that time it reappeared. I think it's the Ecovacs Home app. I ran into the same problem as another reviewer on here - their app setup was very complicated and didn't work for me.

Get an answer from our members and Ecovacs representatives

CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners