4.2

Sarah W.
Sarah W.
  Dandenong

Laith Mutlab

Today my son and I visited Edentist in Dandenong. Today we saw Laith Matlub. We highly recommend Laith, he was so professional and very friendly. My son walked in with so much pain and walked out very very happy. Thankyou Laith, your a lifesaver
Aria
AriaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Check up and clean

Best Dentist in South East Melbourne area. Finally I found a dentist who is truly taking care of my needs. Will be back to continue my dental work.
Alex