EDP Antiseptic First Aid Powder

4.5

carol t

carol tSouth East Queensland, QLD

this is perfect i have been using it for at least 56 years its pure magic

I visited the factory when i was going to school with my friend and her family i think one of there family members owned the factory then so that is why my mum bought some and my family have used it ever since.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
leslee

lesleemt ommaney

Best powder for cuts, et.

This powder is in a squeeze tube which means there is no wastage, and it has great healing properties as well. The price is quite good and easy to find in the chemist.

Great

I had a cat whose throats had very bad wounds from a fight. Bathed it and used this powder and it soon healed . Every time a friend goes to Australia I get them to bring me some back to the UK.

Antiseptic Products

Find out how EDP Antiseptic First Aid Powder compares to other Antiseptic Products

allergy/reaction alert EDP powder

I reacted badly with this product until I realised the active ingredient is povidone-iodine, which is the same ingredient in Betadine which I knew I was allergic to, but hadn't joined all the dots.

Bobsysue

BobsysueWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

This product is pure magic !

I have had seriously bad 'wounds' where I've scratched my arms & legs from the itchiness from heavy medications - after 2 days of using EDP most lesions are healed substantially, & the deepest ones are improving daily. I highly recommend EDP.

Josie28

Josie28AU

EDP Powder

I have a plastic bottle of EDP Powder which I've had for years and I mean "years". Wouldn't be without it, I had a chicken that had been attacked by dogs and you could see it's muscles from where the skin had been ripped off, I sprinkled with EDP, a few times, and it healed.
It Works...
Nothing

Aminul

Aminulasked

Does this EDP powder also effective for any bacterial/ fungal infection of toe?

ASM

ASMasked

Trying to get the MSDS however can not locate company contact details - help?

Ron Oasked

EDP powder is a great antiseptic, it works, I have lots of abrasions, but when the powder blows into my eyes it causes pain ad irritation for 24 hours. Do EDP do a cream that does not blow into the eyes?? Ron

Catzj
Catzj

I add a little water, only a very little , to make it into a paste

Fired Up
Fired Up

Seek professional advice rather than expect the public to know

Ron O

I was not expecting the public to know, I expected to be given some direct advice from the manufacturer. That's the point of this questionnaire. Or does the Company not bother to read the comments that they ask for. ron

See all EDP Antiseptic First Aid Powder questions