2.6

3.9

Canberragal
CanberragalCanberra 2600, ACT10 posts

Works really well

After having wet feet for several days hiking in wet socks and boots I came home to the worst case of tinea/athlete's foot that I'd ever had. My feet were peeling badly and looked dreadful. I had tried Canestan for a couple of days but it didn't appear to be working so googled the most effective ingredients in Tinea creams and discovered that Terbinafine Hydrochloride had been scientifically proven to be more effective than the ingredients in Canestan. I bought SolvEasyTinea cream (same ingredients as Lamisil only cheaper) and after 6 days of regular use my feet have totally cleared up. Am very impressed with this product and would definitely recommend. My skin is soft and smooth and no longer peeling. Super!
AJG
AJG2 posts

The gel version can burn your skin

The cream version is okay. I used the gel version and it has horribly "burnt" my skin. Possibly some sort of alcohol in it that reacts on traumatised skin. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Bakam H.
Bakam H.Sydney, NSW

complain and solution to resolv my case

My foot nails was not so bad. I wanted to clean up with this cream. Once a day I used for 7 days as recommended by chemist. During treatment of 7 days, all was good and getting better clearly.. But after that my nails is fully destroyed. What to do? Thx Show details
Ego
Ego   DM
Mc M.
Mc M.2 posts

Need Moreover!

At last product that actually burns out my jock itch but so little amount per spray/tube needing my forth hit and little each chemist has, and been demanded not to buy another as impossible to been that bad, so what can you do _. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Itsme
Itsme3 posts

Bad side effects

Worked in clearing up foot tinea for 6 months but came with terrible anxiety and insomnia side effects. I read the leaflet on the internet and it warns of this! Will never use again! Show details
Itchybrother
ItchybrotherRichmond-Tweed, NSW5 posts

Works a treat!

I asked my chemist for something to clear up a fungal infection that reoccurs during the warmer months. He recommended Dermaid which contains Hydrocortisone and within 24 hours the whole area had flared up into angry dark red welts that drove me insane with burning and itch.
So I picked up a tube of Solveasy on Monday and today, Saturday the whole area is almost clear with no itch.
Ill buy it again if needed Show details
Icapp2
Icapp22 posts

Works a treat

I’m not sure what alien disease the other reviews are about!!! But this worked perfectly for me I was prescribed it for my jock itch on my inner thigh and it took it away in a week!!! I would definitely recommend it Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Dr Apples
Dr ApplesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Highly Recommended

This was recommended by a pharmacist and it clears my rash within 24 hrs. I get groin rash quite frequently and have found washing/drying carefully and applying a tiny amount once a day is all that is needed.

Resolve, also made by Ego works well too but needs to be applied twice daily.

I've tried all of the over the counter remedies for jock-itch and this is now the go to. Show details

Ang L
Ang LAdelaide2 posts

Used the whole tube exactly as directed and it did not work

Used the whole tube exactly as directed, twice daily and it did not work. Not worth the money I spent on it. I will try another brand. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Kaz
Kaz

Waste of money

Absolute waste of money did nothing!!! The tinea was going away with using Lamisil but from using this it has come back completely so I have wasted my money and now have to go buy original brand.

Sandra
Sandra

Worse than useless

Don't waste your money, did absolutely nothing, complete waste of money! Noticed zero difference, I followed the instructions as per the packaging and there was no change to the infection in any way at all.

Cat
Cat

Disappointed

I've cleaned with disinfectant, religiously dried the skin morning and night, and after 7 days the tinea between my small toes is only 50% better. They say to stop applying after 7 days as it's continues to work ...the instructions don't tell me to continue if it's not cleared..

Misha B
Misha BAU6 posts

Don't waste your money

UPDATE>>>> Here is the final solution... nail polish toe separator worn nightly to bed. Powder feet first. Once or twice a week soak feet in chlorine solution that is a bit stronger than pool water. Athlete foot symptom free for 6 months now using this low cost chemical free method ! ! !

Tried the cream followed by the gel. Skin is now white between the toes worth deep bleeding splits. Followed all the recommendations without fail. Even wearing flip flops in winter but zero improvement from these ego creams. USELESS and I feel they actually axacerbated the condition.

rebecca
rebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Definitely doesn't work on ringworm

Read elsewhere that creams for tinea should work on ringworm too. Unfortunately I've applied this for weeks and it hasn't done anything to help. It's actually a great relief to read others here have had the same experience; I was starting to wonder if I had a nightmare case of it that I might never be rid of!

Edward
Edward5 posts

Worse than useless

I used this stuff daily for a month and often twice daily. I was very careful to dry my toes throughly after showering and to wear fresh socks. It did soothe itchiness quickly but my toes developed deep fissures that bled quite a lot and were reasonably painful. After a month, my toes were worse. I stopped using the cream and kept my feet dry as per usual. The itchiness came back but the bleeding stopped.

Finally I bathed my feet in diluted bleach for 5 minutes and that has completely killed of the tinea! The cream seemed to provide a nice moist environment that the tinea thrived in.