4.5

Heals cracked heels

Ricketty
RickettyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Its good but expensive

I use quite a lot of this, well rub into my feet at night, put socks on and sleep with then on. The difference is right there in the morning. Its good stuff just too expensive Show details ·  1
Cilla
CillaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Doesn't heel cracks

I have been using this product for about 6 weeks now and whilst it has made the already soft parts of my feet softer, it has done nothing for my cracked heels. I put it on 2-3 times a day. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Nutri-Synergy
Nutri-Synergy   DM

Hi Cilla. I know this is an old post however feel free to send me an email at info@plunketts.com.au and I will organise some complimentary products.

Bree
BreeAdelaide

I can’t live without it

I can notice a different after just one use. I get badly cracked heels and this works wonders. Would not look else where for a heel balm.

IF I leave my heels (shamefully) to the severity of the image shown on the box, I will apply as directed and it honestly improves to almost completely heeled in 2 weeks. What they say it does it really does do, and they certainly don’t lie about the timeframe. Love love love this product I can’t fault it.

PaulS
PaulSSouth East Queensland, QLD122 posts

It's just okay, but I'm sure there are better balms out there

I've had seriously dry skin and cracked heels and toe pads for years. It got to the stage where skin was peeling off and looked pretty horrid. I wanted do something about it. After reading reviews on this website, I decided to try NS-8. After two weeks (application twice a day), there was only a moderate improvement. The heels were still cracked but skin had stopped peeling. I can't really say the improvement was due to NS-8 either because I was also giving the feet a good old grate with one of those metal skin graters you can get at the chemist.

I'm trying a different, and much thicker moisturizer made by Scholls next. I'll review that after another couple of weeks.

Aristess
AristessAU4 posts

christine
christineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Brilliant cream!

I had terrible splits in my heel that you could fit a 50 cent piece into! I had tried various other creams that did not help. I could not put any weight on my heel without pain! Within 24 hours of applying ns-8 heel balm i finally got relief, and within 1 week of daily use they were healed. This cream is magic, and i will never be without it. I wish i tried it years ago, i would have avoided constantly painful cracked heels.

Codie
CodieSydney

Kris
Kris

Fantastic

Best cream for my feet I have had cracked heels for years tried all types of expensive creams and had them treated professionally as well. Since I started using this don't need any of that my heels are soft and crack free and it's great value.

LeeB
LeeBSydney, NSW3 posts

The only one that works!

I have suffered from painful, embarrassing cracked heels for a long time. I've tried many products that were greasy and had little or no effect. I am so glad I came across this one. It really does work!

Larissa
Larissa

Great product

this product definitely does work. My feet have improved in appearance significantly. I also used it on my neckline at night and noticed it reduced the sun damage look. Very happy customer!!

Karen
KarenPerth, WA8 posts

Doesnt work

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and have not noticed any difference, actually my heels seems dryer than before! Could not recommend it at all!

Susysunset
SusysunsetAU22 posts

helenn
helenn

Fantastic product

Work on my feet all day and have tried many products for my feet. NS-8 has helped in 1 week while others have not worked over months of use.I can now wear my backless shoes again without feeling embarrassed or having to put stockings on to cover the cracks. Love this product. Thank you.

Very happy customer.

ACTE17
ACTE17AU

This is great - finally something that works!

I am 34 & and spend most of my day in thongs or no shoes - my heels have suffered poorly from it - I was hobbling around less than a week ago with a big split that was so painful. I bought this on a whim from Priceline & started using it on Friday night - by Sunday I could notice a different - the split was healing & my other foot actually looked normal - I am not even a week into using it & its made a huge different. I have tried lots of creams over the past few years but none have I been compelled to write a review about!
Easy to use, cost effective.
Lyn 56