MPN: K550USN

• Picture Quality

Dart
DartSydney, NSW

Useless. Crashes when trying to use the Apps

The TV is slow itself, and things get worst when trying to use the smart Apps (it only has Netflix and Youtube built-in).
It is supposed to be smart TV but as it crashes I need to use my Google Chromecast to make it work.
I called the warranty and they asked me to reset AGAIN and to call Netflix and Youtube to resolve the problem, but it is clear that the problem is that the Tv's capacity of processing or something else is too week.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $479.00.

Brayden
BraydenMid North Coast, NSW

Wifi turning itself off on the tv and not connecting.

I turn the wifi on, on the tv but it turns itself off I have tried factory resetting it, turn it off at the wall ect... still hasn’t fixed the problem

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W Retail Stores for $300.00.

Hi Brayden

Please email us on info@ayonz.com to ensure we can send you tech support

Liz GHunter Region, NSW

Never again

Purchased in November 2020 for our bedroom. Read reviews - clearly not enough - and thought this would be a good budget option.
Within a month of purchase, the issues started. Sometimes requires turning on and off twice before the screen will actually turn on.
Regularly glitches and gets a frozen picture while sound continues, and vice versa.
Will turn off if it’s own accord, and seems to take a while to switch back on once that happened.

Purchased in November 2020 at Big W for $549.00.

Hi Liz

Appologies about this , however we are here to service the product .
Please email us on onfo@ayonz.com your details and tv details so we can organise tech support

Liz G

Email undeliverable. Tried to respond.

Hi Liz

You emailed info@ayonz.com ?

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Jessica A.
Jessica A.South East Queensland, QLD

Screen goes blank wile still playing sound YouTube 7+ Netflix crashes regularly remote is glitchy even after reset.

Eko was Brought from big W Qld MORAYFIELD had sound issues within the first 4 months apps crash screen goes blue or black wile playing sound that's on things like net flix remote won't work half the time it's about a year old. Sound is terrible quality we had to buy a sound bar. The operating system seems to have alot of issues They are becoming worse over time I have reset it several times it's been more trouble than its worth.

Purchased in February 2020 at Big w for $500.00.

Hi

Could you please provide us your details so we can excavate the case

TV Picture Blurred after a few months

The tv picture is now non-existent after 4 months of use when turning it on. You can hear the sound but no picture for at least 30 min. Picture is increasingly blurred on free to air tv when it does return.

Purchased for $550.00.

Hi Mal

We can definitely help you , please email us your details on info@ayonz.com so we can arrange for a tech to come out

Keely F.
Keely F.South East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Bought my Tv 1 year ago and has recently (few months) been dropping out of apps such a as Netflix and YouTube when watching something. Remote won’t connect. Very unhappy

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W.

Darren K.
Darren K.Illawarra, NSW

Issue after issue with tv not turning on

Brought this tv 9 months ago, worked well for the first three months than the tv progressively got worse. It hardly used, just a backup tv. We need to reset the tv several times to load an app such as prime. Very painful.

Can anyone assist?

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $550.00.

Hi Darren

Please email us your details to info@ayonz.com and we can organise a tech to come out for you

Netflix and YouTube problem.

When load Netflix or YouTube, the colours are only half lit and no visual beside thumbnails and text? When I play, just sound and text up top. Need help please.

Hi

Please go to setting and do a factory reset please

Unsatisfied.
Unsatisfied.Sydney, NSW

Netflix app crashing

Have had this tv for under 5 months. Now when I try to watch Netflix, the tv starts freezing before totally crashing and kicking me out of the app and my screen goes completely black!

Very VERY frustrating

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W for $650.00.

Michael
MichaelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic TV for the price

I am quite shocked at all the bad reviews. I bought this tv from Big W for our 2nd living room thinking it would be average. It is a fantastic tv and works well with my surround sound speakers. Picture quality is great. It may not be the same quality as our Samsung Crystal but it’s not far off and less than 1/2 the price. Mine has worked perfectly since day one and my Apple TV works perfectly with it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $449.00.

Samantha
SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have been waiting on a response for over 6 months for a replacement remote. I'm a very unhappy customer

I'm not happy at all with this product as you can't buy a replacement remote, I have had this tv just sitting there for nearly a yr with no reponse

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W for $965.00.

NotHappyNorthern Region, NSW

tv don't turn on

I can't turn on tv with remote or manually and this is 2nd tv same thing happened with the 1st one and was replaced by the store I'm really disappointed

Purchased in March 2020 for $595.00.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality
NotHappy

Thank you for your response.....my son suggested I remove the power cable for a few mins and it worked.

Natasha
NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not turn on

Bought this for my parents as a Christmas gift in December. I set it up for them and it worked for two days and then stopped working halfway through the news. The screen just went black. Unplugged it and tried to start all over again but the screen just stays black. The red glow changes to green and then back to red again just on its own. But the screen stays black.
I have googled everything and nothing seems to help. So very frustrating. Such a shame for my parents as this was their first smart TV and it’s turned them off.

Purchased in December 2020 for $380.00.

KaylaM
KaylaMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing but issues.

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $599.00.

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s awesome but not great

It won’t connect my surround sound to it, it won’t save my settings. I have to fiddle with it every morning to set up my surround sound. What’s the problem

Purchased in January 2021 for $600.00.

Hi Danielle

How are you connecting your surround sound ?

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series reviews