Elders Insurance

Elders Insurance

See the Best Home and Contents Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

K Stoner

K StonerGoldfields, WA

Keep away. Any loopholes they will use

Had elders landlord insurance they are an agent for QBE .?when I was trying to make a claim I was always put on hold for hours. I had to chase my own cost in court from rent arrears and damage. Long story short I had a loss in court because I couldn’t prove that the tenants did the damage because of no photos (dated and signed) before they rented . I couldn’t win in court so they refused to pay me what I was rightfully owed. The rental system is a joke if your not a Realistate agent. Elders insurance takes full advantage of a unfair system

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Property TypeTownhouse
Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Plan covers drivers under 25No
Type of ClaimVandalism/Malicious Damage
Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes

ArchrivalPerth

QBE insurance hiding behind agents and representatives and acting in bad faith

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Property TypeHouse
Insurance TypeComprehensive
Plan covers drivers under 25No
Type of ClaimTheft and Vandalism/Malicious Damage
Claim MadeNo
Archrival

You will note no contact on this site by QBE ?

Archrival

Still no comment from elders or QBE
Suprise suprise

Hassle free and fixed right.

We ran over a large rock that fell from a tipper truck, we managed to get some paperwork to confirm the incident, Elders Insurance told us we may have to pay an excess if they have no luck tracking down the truck, 2 days later they called to say there was no excess and we could go ahead and get our car repaired. There was just under $3000 damage to the suspension and steering caused by the large rock. Within a week the car was fixed by our own mechanic and was back on the road as good as new. Elders might not be the cheapest insurer on the planet, but they have good old fashioned service from Australia and not some oversees call centre. You really do get you pay for.

Archrivalasked

I wonder whether Ange realises that elders is not an insurance company but just an agent for QBE that worst insurance company in Australia

Get an answer from our members and Elders Insurance representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance, Motorcycle & Bicycle Insurance, Car Insurance, Business Insurance and Landlord Insurance
Contact Number 13 56 22
24-Hour Phone Contact No
Online Live Chat No
Other Insurance Types Offered Business, Home and Contents and Motorcycle
Coverage TypeComprehensive, Third Party Property Damage and Third Party, Fire and Theft