Elettra IPL Hair Removal Device

Elettra IPL Hair Removal Device

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, IPL is a long-term solution that can save you salon trips. Our buying guide can help you decide if IPL is right for you.

Read now

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)

Reliable and great customer service

My device which i got from Elettraskin.com has been amazing; I have already started noticing results and only after a few uses! The packaging was pretty and super high quality.
In addition, I have to say i was highly impressed with the customer service and Mariah from the customer service team; she answered all my questions as i was hesitant at first.
Elettra skin have been such a wonderful company to deal with and i will tell all my girlfriends. Thanks so so much!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$299.00.

Amazing product! Barely felt anything and very effective at removing hair. Highly recommend

Exceeded expectations, gentle on skin and very effective. Feels good in the hand, easy to use and will be using it again and recommending to others to use as well.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$299.00.

Giorgia S.

Giorgia S.Victoria

Awesome device!!

The Elettra is perfect for all hair removal needs! I’ve had laser done before so it’s been incredible for my maintenance needs and is super convenient and easy to use. It’s definitely helping me get summer ready!!

IPL Machines

Find out how Elettra IPL Hair Removal Device compares to other IPL Machines

Payton

PaytonVictoria

The number one hair removal and skin rejuvenation device!!

Elettra is amazing!!! It is so easy and makes hair removal so painless and carefree. I love being able to stay in the comfort of my own home and use the device getting amazing results! It really works!! I have had so much trouble with shaving and waxing with my hair growing back literally a couple of days later, and laser was getting to expensive at my salon so this was the perfect answer! I also use the skin rejuvenation feature on my face and I can really see a difference in fine lines and wrinkles and a freshness to my skin! I just feel so much more confident now knowing I have a device I can really trust.

Works like a charm !

Noticed great results after just 3 weeks ! Did my arms and legs and have really noticed the difference, not having to shave nearly as often with hair getting thinner and thinner by the week!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love my Elettra, can’t do without it!

Always keeps me looking fresh for every occasion. Such a quick and cost effective solution for hair removal and removal maintenance. It gets me ready for any season of the year!

Jackie S

Jackie S

Amazing!

Love this product. Results have been fantastic and would highly recommend to both girls and guys who want to get rid of pesky unwanted hairs! Plus it comes with a skin rejuvenation mode!
Thank you TheElettra.com