Elysium Hair

Elysium Hair

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Salons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Voted the best Salon in Australia!

Ok what does an ageing rocker do after shearing his long locks off at shoulder height after a few too many glasses of wine? You find the best professional Salon you can find to remedy the disaster and that’s how I stumbled on these amazingly talented people. From my first call with industry professional and owner Oscar I was made to feel comfortable and impressed and I was sent a pre style questionnaire by email. This meant that when I attended the Salon my gorgeous stylist Carla knew what I looked like and already had ideas on the makeover/resurrection of my bonce. We got on like a house on fire and she shared with me an accurate description of how I was presenting. With both of us laughing heartily she revealed my current look was that of lord Farquad from Shreck fame. Brilliant! There followed an extensive chat on the best path to follow and so the five star treatment began. With the assistance of Jamii I was sculpted, grey reduced and all while consuming a capaccino and a Carona. I left with the best Aussie made anti frizz product I’ve tried and feeling like a million dollars and my new look has been praised by family and friends alike. In my humble opinion these guys are simply the best in Brisbane. My advice ladies and gentlemen is to give them a call. Tell Oscar the Scotsman sent you......ex lord Farquad!