4.5

1.0
Job Satisfaction

Holly T.
Holly T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality and below average service

This business loves to gaslight people in reviews and, doubles down when they're being called out for quality and service.
Alexis P
Alexis P

An amazing experience!

If you are looking for a fabulous pamper experience, Hidden Leaf Beauty Salon is for you. Maggie and the girls were welcoming and professional. Definitely recommend for your beauty needs.
Jane G
Jane GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Beautiful nails

Georgia did my nails and I Loved them. I was so happy with the way they turned out and how long they lasted. Georgia is very polite, friendly, careful and professional. I would highly recommend her.
ChezzaB
ChezzaB

Beauty salon for a reason

I was impressed as soon as I walked in. I immediately felt relaxed and calm. What impressed me more than anything was the standard of cleanliness and hygiene. So important today with what is going on. The girls are so friendly and courteous and professional. I felt completely spoilt with having the deluxe manicure and pedicure. I left feeling totally pampered. The products Maggie uses in store and amazing!! Definitely will recommend and be back
Shanelle G.
Shanelle G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

You won't regret it!

Couldn't recommend the "Miss Independent" package enough, 2 hours of bliss and everything you want in a massage and facial! Maggie is amazing, I feel so refreshed and more confident about a good skin care routine! I'll be visiting again!
Iliana S.
Iliana S.

Exceptionally Professional!

Greeted with a kind and respectful manor from the owner. The hygiene in the salon is impeccable and her treatments are so relaxing with great results. Just bliss! Highly recommend.
Sammie Kate
Sammie Kate

The best experience I’ve had in any beauty salon!

I am so beyond stoked I found out about Hidden Leaf Beauty Salon. The whole experience from beginning to end was perfect. I’m in love with my nails and super excited for my next appointment
chichicbaobao
chichicbaobaoSouth Australia3 posts

Great service and products

This salon has is super hygienic and welcoming. The salon owner is super experienced and friendly and professional. Had a pedi and a microdermabrasion and it went very well. On King William Road.