Esatto EFLW6

Esatto EFLW6

MPN: EST-EFLW6

Cheap but perfect washing machine

I purchased it several weeks ago because my old Samsung model has broken after 7 years. It does its job pretty good and I am surprised with the money I spent. Highly recommended.

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Online for $359.00.

Noise Level

Good Small Machine

Ordered this from AppliancesOnline for an incredible price. We chose this unit because it was one of the few that would fit in our kitchen cabinet with a door over it.

Energy rating is on the high end. Efficient machine for small loads. A range of settings are useful but i am yet to try them all. No complaints yet.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

General washing ok. Does not spin some items properly.

Washes most everyday clothes well. Quick selection is great.
However, isn’t able to handle items such as bath mats. It doesn’t spin them properly and leaves too much water, to the point that it’s dripping. The mat is then unable to be dried in the dryer. It seems to not be able to balance the item properly.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great Price, Great product, super annoying buzzer

What can I say it washes dishes awesomely, haven't had an issue in 6 months of owning it. Fit in a standard dishwasher space under bench.
But be warned, it beeps super loud when finished or even if it jams, like 8-10 super loud beeps that wake up small children with bedrooms closer to the kitchen. Still not enough to make me buy another but you were warned

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great price, good performance

I have recently purchased it and used it couple of times. It works fine. Not good for washing big load though I noticed. I put a quilt cover and nothing else in one cycle but tub still had lots of water at the end of cycle. Had to use spin cycle twice to get rid of water. Not so happy with that. Small loads are fine. Price is great and size is good for my small laundry. Looks cool too

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Inexpensive, quality washing machine

This washing machine is great. It's fairly small so it suits most laundries, it has multiple settings lasting from 15 minutes to 2 hours. It is a bit noisy though, but personally it doesn't bother me too much. The clothes come out nice and clean and fresh. It's also a cheap washing machine.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Very impressed.

Whilst my Fisher and Paykel only lasted 3 years and I paid nearly $900 for it, this machine is impressive. Only had it for a month and I am loving it already. Has enough cycles for every type of clothing and it does a really good wash. Easy to use and my clothes come out clean and smelling good.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

A great inexpensive washing machine

It has far exceeded my expectations. For the price it leaves all of the competitors out in the cold in regard to value for money. Its washing performance ig good (I typically use the ECO option) and it does not damage clothes. It is reasonably quiet though the spin cycle can be a little noisy if you choose a high spin speed. The various wash options are not excessively long running.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Second Esatto appliance and love them

Great value unit purchased from AppliancesOnline. Has lots of wash programs, quick wash option, clean modern design, 2 year in home warranty and as I understand it, an Australian owned business. It also has a high spin speed. We put based this to replace a Samsung unit that failed after four years and we are getting better washing results from our esatto unit. Really happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Get what you pay for

This machine does not wash or dry clothes well, resulting in longer drying time on the line or dryer. Socks and other small garments regularly get stuck between the door and seal for the duration of the cycle. It's quite loud with a high pitch motor noise. It would suit a single student on a budget. Otherwise a little extra money may be better spent on the next brand up.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great washing machine!

I purchased this front load washing machine about a month a go and am so happy with it! I was hesitant as I hadn't heard of the Esatto brand before, however am extremely happy with the results. The machine is quiet and has a great quick wash feature that I have found so convenient and used a lot. The quality of the machine for the price given is exceptional. Very happy.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

The machine is overheating and the clothes come out extremely hot even in case of a 20 degree wash cycle . The machine has only been used twice so I’m worried why it is overheating so much ? Can you please help ?

How can you clean the machine? Have dog bed covers washing and want to wash so left over hair does not transfer to clothes. Thanks
Hi Karen, I would advise the following: Check the drain pump filter on the front of the machine (likely hidden behind a long panel on your model) as any hair that has made it through the drum system should have gathered here. I would also suggest running the machine on an empty cycle to flush the unit or purchasing something like a fur catcher (i will supply a link below) that may be of great help in the future :) https://www.ebay.com.au/i/153318744296?chn=ps

Its saying error how do I fix it
Hi Robyn, what's the code you're receiving? If you need help feel free to contact us on 1300 11 4357 :)

EFLW6