Esatto EFLW6

Esatto EFLW6

MPN: EST-EFLW6

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

M dodo

M dodoSydney, NSW

Efficient washing machine

Bought this model last June, till now it does the jop very well, it has a lot of washing programs also you can adjust the preferred temperature as well as I am so satisfied with 15 min. Cycle and it really so quiet.

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online for $379.00.

IanLSouth East Queensland, QLD

So good I bought myself one

I bought my daughter the Esatto EFLW6 when she left home, it is a great machine and so quiet she had to check to make sure it was on. When she moved again they used her machine in place of the one supplied.
With her busy lifestyle Uni and work, the machine handles everything thrown at it.
It’s so good I ended up buying one for myself

Purchased in March 2018 at Appliances Online for $365.00.

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great at first, but now there are faults with the spin cycle.

I bought my Essato less than a year ago and now the spin cycle is now more of a tumble cycle, leaving my clothes soaked and heavy at the end of the cycle. After researching other reviews, this seems like a common problem for others too.

Purchased in October 2018 for $399.00.

Prince W.

Prince W.South East Queensland, QLD

Cheap but perfect washing machine

I purchased it several weeks ago because my old Samsung model has broken after 7 years. It does its job pretty good and I am surprised with the money I spent. Highly recommended.

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Online for $359.00.

Arlec

ArlecAU

Good Small Machine

Ordered this from AppliancesOnline for an incredible price. We chose this unit because it was one of the few that would fit in our kitchen cabinet with a door over it.

Energy rating is on the high end. Efficient machine for small loads. A range of settings are useful but i am yet to try them all. No complaints yet.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Sotty

SottyMelbourne

General washing ok. Does not spin some items properly.

Washes most everyday clothes well. Quick selection is great.
However, isn’t able to handle items such as bath mats. It doesn’t spin them properly and leaves too much water, to the point that it’s dripping. The mat is then unable to be dried in the dryer. It seems to not be able to balance the item properly.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Price, Great product, super annoying buzzer

What can I say it washes dishes awesomely, haven't had an issue in 6 months of owning it. Fit in a standard dishwasher space under bench.
But be warned, it beeps super loud when finished or even if it jams, like 8-10 super loud beeps that wake up small children with bedrooms closer to the kitchen. Still not enough to make me buy another but you were warned

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Cat

CatAustralian Capital Territory

Inexpensive, quality washing machine

This washing machine is great. It's fairly small so it suits most laundries, it has multiple settings lasting from 15 minutes to 2 hours. It is a bit noisy though, but personally it doesn't bother me too much. The clothes come out nice and clean and fresh. It's also a cheap washing machine.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
LMatovski

LMatovskiNSW, 2000

Very impressed.

Whilst my Fisher and Paykel only lasted 3 years and I paid nearly $900 for it, this machine is impressive. Only had it for a month and I am loving it already. Has enough cycles for every type of clothing and it does a really good wash. Easy to use and my clothes come out clean and smelling good.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Linds

LindsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A great inexpensive washing machine

It has far exceeded my expectations. For the price it leaves all of the competitors out in the cold in regard to value for money. Its washing performance ig good (I typically use the ECO option) and it does not damage clothes. It is reasonably quiet though the spin cycle can be a little noisy if you choose a high spin speed. The various wash options are not excessively long running.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Hopper

HopperPennant Hills

Second Esatto appliance and love them

Great value unit purchased from AppliancesOnline. Has lots of wash programs, quick wash option, clean modern design, 2 year in home warranty and as I understand it, an Australian owned business. It also has a high spin speed. We put based this to replace a Samsung unit that failed after four years and we are getting better washing results from our esatto unit. Really happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Bam G

Bam GSydney

Get what you pay for

This machine does not wash or dry clothes well, resulting in longer drying time on the line or dryer. Socks and other small garments regularly get stuck between the door and seal for the duration of the cycle. It's quite loud with a high pitch motor noise. It would suit a single student on a budget. Otherwise a little extra money may be better spent on the next brand up.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Mandy

MandyMelbourne

Great washing machine!

I purchased this front load washing machine about a month a go and am so happy with it! I was hesitant as I hadn't heard of the Esatto brand before, however am extremely happy with the results. The machine is quiet and has a great quick wash feature that I have found so convenient and used a lot. The quality of the machine for the price given is exceptional. Very happy.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Tamara

Tamaraasked

Hi! Is it easy to get a warranty for Esotto's product? How's their customer service? Thanks.

IanL

Hi Tamara, The washing machine came with it's own warranty, I bought it through Appliances online so there was the option to add more warranty through them. My daughter has had hers for over 12 months without the need for contact with the customer service or any repairs. hope this helps. Ian

Anap

Anapasked

Hi we have had no problems so far with our Essato until yesterday when the spin cycle is not working. In fact the machine is not spinning in any cycle. Now what I found strange is that next to the time, a lock symbol is appearing. Could that be the issue? And if so, how can we fix it? Thanks a lot

Sam

We ALSO have an incredibly slow spin cycle, which means the clothes come out heavy and soaked. I have even put the spin speed up to its highest setting and still no luck. If you find an answer, I'd love to know!

Tanu K.

Tanu K.asked

The machine is overheating and the clothes come out extremely hot even in case of a 20 degree wash cycle . The machine has only been used twice so I’m worried why it is overheating so much ? Can you please help ?

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines