Esatto EVD7

Esatto EVD7

See the Best Vented Clothes Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

bella

bellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WASHING MACHINE

Essato is a brand I purchased though (appliances online).
Delivery 7/8/18 at $415. So far I have had this for over a year and is working very well.
Normally I would choose a well known brand but since my last washing machine was Simpson and lasted only 6 years. Not worth paying more if it will break down so quickly.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online for $415.00.

jes31

jes31South East Queensland, QLD

perfect for softening towels

towels sheets and damp washing
I find the controls very easy to work with the different settings
great for delicates and great for towels and thicker clothing
an all round great dryer. this is also my very first dryer at 80 years old

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys.

Katherine Banks

Katherine BanksIllawarra, NSW

Excellent all round!

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Direct Online.

john

johnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

amazing product for the price

Works well and is not as expensive as the other dryers. Extremely happy with the product. Has a 2-year warranty. It was delivered from appliance online. I use it to dry everything on the auto mode and it works . Is extremely simple to use

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online for $453.00.

Mitch

Mitch

Amazing value given the price

Purchased the Esatto from appliances Online as my old dryer died suddenly.

Thought it would be terrible at drying but alas not it's actually a heap better than the model I had which was double the price.

Lots of different settings and fairly quiet this is a great buy.

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Online for $305.00.

Lee

LeeNSW, 2756

It tangles my clothes & they don’t dry right through

I have to use a clothes dryer just about daily, due to allergies & hypersensitivity to so many different things. So when my old clothes dryer sadly broke down after 12 years, I purchased the Esatto 7kg Clothes dryer in hope of the same drying experience I previously had. But NO, this clothes dryer, I find tangles my clothes into a ball & they don’t dry in the middle where they’ve become intertwined. I’ve never had this problem before & I’m not sure what’s causing this clothes dryer to do this, I have the same clothes & towels, they just don’t seem to dry in this esatto clothes dryer.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

craigwreid1New South Wales, 2114

Basic dryer that does the job

Bought this after our Simpson dryer died after a long, malingering, painful screaming death. So far so good. Dries clothes well and the fact it switches itself off when clothes are dry is a big bonus in saving electricity. It seems to be quieter than our previous dryer. The price was great for a 7kg so I consider it excellent value.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Matt_IGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Entry level products can be great, this is one!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Ayran

AyranCairns

Very good 6 KG CLOTHES DRYER

I am very satisfied with this machine. I find it relatively quiet which is a good thing since I have it in a common clothes washing and drying area in the complex in which I live and therefore it doesn't disturb the people in the adjacent units. Dries clothes well and has an automatic shutoff when clothes are dry, so there's no need to try to guess and set a time. AAA.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Probably wouldn't buy one again - I should have stuck with my Simpson Ezi Dry 6kg

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Goalie97

Goalie97Melbourne

Quite Good Doesn't Bundle Clothes Up

We got this because it is a large family sized dryer for a good price. It is doing a pretty good job so far. I like that it has reverse tumbling which means it doesn't bunch all the clothes up like out last one. It has sensor drying too although I usually manually end it before it thinks its time. We will see how reliable this is in the long run but so far, so good.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

George Z

George ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good. Works as expected.

I did a lot of research before buying this dryer. The online chat on the website answered my questions, so I felt confident enough to buy the unit.
The only real difference I could find between this dryer and other big brands was that the Esatto doesn't have an inverter. I haven't noticed anything different in the way it works so I'm not concerned.
The price was hundreds of dollars cheaper than the 'name' brands, but it works very well. Streets ahead of my previous standard dryers.
I'd recommend this dryer if you are on a budget but want a heat pump dryer. With 6-star economy rating, it will pay for itself fairly quickly, compared to the usual 2 star dryers.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Shugyosha

ShugyoshaSydney, NSW

Huge capacity!

Just bought this as a backup for the rainy days from Appliances Online (THE best online appliances company in the world!). Had never heard of the brand before, so was unsure. We just needed a basic dryer. It has a massive 7kg capacity, simple controls and can be wall mounted upside down with the supplied brackets & control panel. Loaded it up with heavy towels & clothing to give it a good test. Worked brilliantly! Not overly noisy. Everything dry inside of 40 minutes! Major down side is you need to keep an eye on the time, because it can dry quicker than the auto function's timer & waste energy unnecessarily. Would happily recommend as a basic dryer.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

BJ_JT

BJ_JTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This machine rocks!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
SUCKER_NO_MORE

SUCKER_NO_MOREBrisbane

Outstanding value for money

Fit & finish, materials & features are equal to any top brand machine we looked at. We have owned this machine for 12 months. It is quiet & surprisingly efficient. I have zero complaints. I can't think of anything bad to say. Very happy to take a punt on an Esatto washer based on this experience.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Dave.

Dave.Melbourne

Acceptable for the price.

Bought a month ago. For the price ito does a fantastic job.
Only down side is it makes a lot of moisture through the two vents (even with doors and windows open )
And it takes a long time (1h up to 2.5h) to dry a load of clothes on any sort

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Sally.

Sally.

Very good

Absolutely amazing dryer loving the quality of this purchase not very quick but a good amount of time when I'm in a hurry for a clothing item just put it in 10mins later it's done so I would definitely recommend it to anyone wishing to buy this product very good.

Date PurchasedOct 2016