Esatto EVD7

Esatto EVD7

See the Best Vented Clothes Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Esatto

Pros

• Dries laundry effectively

• Clothes come out wrinkle-free

Cons

• Lint filter sometimes ineffective

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Very Disappointed - Cooks clothes - but now happy with customer service.

Purchased in January 2021 for $370.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Chris, I am so sorry to hear the machines temperature sensor is not working. Please reach out to us on 1300 114 357 as the temperature sensor failure is something that is 100% covered under warranty.
-Esatto Care Team

Chris

Hi. I have done that the day it was delivered and the problem presented itself. I am still waiting for you to ring me to tell me when a technician will turn up? 17 days waiting now.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Chris, Apologies our service team is running behind after the Holiday period. I will get them to call you today, if you do have any further issues please call 1300 114 357.
-Esatto Care Team

Danni M.
Danni M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Ruins most clothes

Does anyone else have an issue with clothes getting stuck in the rim of the door? This dryer has ruined so many clothes. It chews everything - collars of school/business shirts, anything with a drawstring. We literally have it yank the clothes out of it, and they’re covered in grease and ripped. It’s driving me nuts.

Purchased in June 2018 at Appliances Online for $420.00.

Joyce
Joyce

Huge condensation & fluff problem

Can't say I am happy with this dryer. There is a major problem with condensation, it drips down the walls, ceiling & floors are wet. Beside the condensation, there is a fine layer of fluff everywhere in the room every time it gets used. Pay the extra for a better brand. I regret not returning it within 30 days to the vendor to exchange.

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online for $372.00.

NasSydney

Massive condensation issue

We have had our esatto drier for few months and the condensation is a big problem. Our window is fully open and still so much condensation.tou can see the drops running down the walls, floor gets slippery.we don’t put any paper or cardboard products in the laundry cause the get soaked.big concern for us. Should of stuck to a know brand.

Purchased in July 2019 for $450.00.

Nas

Does this dryer have the option of connecting tubing to blow the condensation out the window. I cannot remember if it came with accessories for this.
Regards Nas

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Nas, some vented dryers do have the ability to vent out a window or wall via ducting. However this model is front venting and doesn't support a ducting kit. Apologies.

Boges
BogesSydney, NSW

Fantastic product

I bought this condenser dryer because of the price and reviews and absolutely love the condenser dryer. It works so well and I can’t believe the amount of water collected each time I use it.
Would recommend it highly

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Thank-you Boges for the feedback! Greatly appreciated! It does sound like your review is for our Condenser Dryer ECD7 and not our vented dryer (EVD7) though.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
hangry dinosaurs
hangry dinosaurs

good for small family

got this for inlaws as they babysat my two kids often and do alot of washing!!
ok if dont overload the dryer ,
need to spin dry prior. otherwise it wont dry completely.

otherwise the condensation is alot +++ have to leave window open otherwise

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online for $316.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Hangry Dinosaurs, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Yes vented dryers do unfortunately create condensation in the room, so its important to have adequate ventilation. We appreciate your review.

Josh A
Josh ABrisbane

Caused a fire that almost burnt my house down

I had this dryer for 2.5 years before it caused a fire. As other reviews have mentioned, the lint filter is not fine enough, it allows lint into parts of the dryer where it can catch fire. I cleaned the filter before every use, but this did not prevent the fire.

Well, it did catch fire, by the time I realised it was on fire the flames were licking the wall. I was minutes away from losing my house.

Appliances Online don't even respond to my emails requesting comment or a refund.

These dryers are cheap, but may cost you your life.

Purchased in July 2017 for $315.00.

JudiLes
JudiLesSouth East Queensland, QLD

great dryer

I dry al types of clothing, towels sheets etc. The dryer is great and clothes come out wrinkle free. Only one downside it is heavy on electricity. But no condensation in laundry or house is a big bonus. I would highly recommend this product.

Purchased at Appliances Online.

Jo-Anne P.
Jo-Anne P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointed

I purchased my Essato 7kg after my old dryer died. Unfortunately it tangles sheets and quilt covers so they don't dry evenly and at times does not automatically stop when the clothes are dry. The clothes have been so hot, once I have realised it is still on, that that are to hot to touch. Very disappointed

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online for $499.00.

NataliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won’t last long

I am on my third replacement from appliances online. It might be a faulty batch maybe, but the lint filter does not fit well so a lot of lint and dust is getting past the filter and getting sucked into the machine. I don’t have a clothes line and being a family of 5 I rely on the dryer a lot and with this fault this machine won’t last very long. The condenser feature is good though- there’s much less humidity compared to a vented dryer.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for $489.00.

Natalia

As confirmed by your service department, the condenser dryer does not have a secondary filter.

Ellen
EllenSouthwest, VIC

An excellent dryer

This is a highly recommend dryer I have not looked back after purchasing this one. Can not fault its settings or anything else . Drys the clothes fast and good . Love it

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Ellen, thank-you for taking the time to provide your review. We are thrilled to hear you're enjoying the dryer. Thanks again.

Sajo89
Sajo89Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

I cannot fault this dryer. I have had it for almost four years and it has never let me down, dries clothes and sheets perfectly. Great for delicates, and clothes come out crease free every time

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Sajo89, thank-you for your review- greatly appreciated. We are pleased to hear you're enjoying your Esatto dryer!

bella
bellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WASHING MACHINE

Essato is a brand I purchased though (appliances online).
Delivery 7/8/18 at $415. So far I have had this for over a year and is working very well.
Normally I would choose a well known brand but since my last washing machine was Simpson and lasted only 6 years. Not worth paying more if it will break down so quickly.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online for $415.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Bella, thank-you for taking the time to provide your review. We are glad to hear of your experience and feedback and hope that you continue to enjoy your Esatto machine. Thanks again.

jes31
jes31South East Queensland, QLD

perfect for softening towels

towels sheets and damp washing
I find the controls very easy to work with the different settings
great for delicates and great for towels and thicker clothing
an all round great dryer. this is also my very first dryer at 80 years old

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Jes, thank-you for leaving your feedback and review. We are glad to hear of your positive experience. Thanks again.

Katherine Banks
Katherine BanksIllawarra, NSW

Excellent all round!

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Direct Online.

kelly k
kelly kasked

Is anyone able to tell me what temperature this dryer runs at? Or if there's a 60⁰c setting somewhere?

Annna
Annnaasked

Hi I'm looking for a part for my dryer EVD7 ESSATO 7KG. The part is inside door. The part is what closes the door n starts the dryer. Mine broke. Where can I find a replacement? My dryer still works really well.

Nataliaasked

Does anyone else have issues with the lint filter? I am on to my third replacement machine since the lint filter does not sit tight so a lot of lint is getting past and sucked into the dryer.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Natalia, Thanks for your query. This is definitely not a common issue, so i'd suggest getting in contact with our After Sales service team and we can try to work out what is causing this. You can reach us on 1300 11 4357 or via email support@residentiagroup.com.au. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives

Features:

• The Esatto EVD7 is a vented dryer with a 7kg capacity, making it suitable for small to medium-sized households.
  • It has an anti-crease mode that ensures your clothes are ready to wear straight out of the dryer.
  • Electronic controls make it simple to choose a setting that’s right for your laundry load.
  • For added safety, the dryer has a child lock to prevent curious kids from turning on the appliance. For extra peace of mind, there’s an error alarm, safety thermostat, and an automatic power off.
  • This machine has 4 programs, and comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that their machine dried all types of laundry - from clothes and towels to sheets - effectively, and that the auto setting worked well for most of their loads.
  • They also noted that their clothes came out wrinkle-free from the dryer.

A point of pain:

• Some reviewers said that the dryer’s lint filter didn’t work as well as it should have. They said that it wasn’t fine enough and sometimes let fluff escape into parts of the dryer.
CategoryVented Clothes Dryers