Esatto EVD7

Esatto EVD7

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now

Joyce

Joyce

Huge condensation & fluff problem

Can't say I am happy with this dryer. There is a major problem with condensation, it drips down the walls, ceiling & floors are wet. Beside the condensation, there is a fine layer of fluff everywhere in the room every time it gets used. Pay the extra for a better brand. I regret not returning it within 30 days to the vendor to exchange.

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online for A$372.00.

NasSydney

Massive condensation issue

We have had our esatto drier for few months and the condensation is a big problem. Our window is fully open and still so much condensation.tou can see the drops running down the walls, floor gets slippery.we don’t put any paper or cardboard products in the laundry cause the get soaked.big concern for us. Should of stuck to a know brand.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$450.00.

Nas

Does this dryer have the option of connecting tubing to blow the condensation out the window. I cannot remember if it came with accessories for this.
Regards Nas

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Nas, some vented dryers do have the ability to vent out a window or wall via ducting. However this model is front venting and doesn't support a ducting kit. Apologies.

Boges

BogesSydney, NSW

Fantastic product

I bought this condenser dryer because of the price and reviews and absolutely love the condenser dryer. It works so well and I can’t believe the amount of water collected each time I use it.
Would recommend it highly

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Thank-you Boges for the feedback! Greatly appreciated! It does sound like your review is for our Condenser Dryer ECD7 and not our vented dryer (EVD7) though.

hangry dinosaurs

hangry dinosaurs

good for small family

got this for inlaws as they babysat my two kids often and do alot of washing!!
ok if dont overload the dryer ,
need to spin dry prior. otherwise it wont dry completely.

otherwise the condensation is alot +++ have to leave window open otherwise

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online for A$316.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Hangry Dinosaurs, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Yes vented dryers do unfortunately create condensation in the room, so its important to have adequate ventilation. We appreciate your review.

Josh A

Josh ABrisbane

Caused a fire that almost burnt my house down

I had this dryer for 2.5 years before it caused a fire. As other reviews have mentioned, the lint filter is not fine enough, it allows lint into parts of the dryer where it can catch fire. I cleaned the filter before every use, but this did not prevent the fire.

Well, it did catch fire, by the time I realised it was on fire the flames were licking the wall. I was minutes away from losing my house.

Appliances Online don't even respond to my emails requesting comment or a refund.

These dryers are cheap, but may cost you your life.

Purchased in July 2017 for A$315.00.

JudiLes

JudiLesSouth East Queensland, QLD

great dryer

I dry al types of clothing, towels sheets etc. The dryer is great and clothes come out wrinkle free. Only one downside it is heavy on electricity. But no condensation in laundry or house is a big bonus. I would highly recommend this product.

Purchased at Appliances Online.

Jo-Anne P.

Jo-Anne P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointed

I purchased my Essato 7kg after my old dryer died. Unfortunately it tangles sheets and quilt covers so they don't dry evenly and at times does not automatically stop when the clothes are dry. The clothes have been so hot, once I have realised it is still on, that that are to hot to touch. Very disappointed

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online for A$499.00.

NataliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won’t last long

I am on my third replacement from appliances online. It might be a faulty batch maybe, but the lint filter does not fit well so a lot of lint and dust is getting past the filter and getting sucked into the machine. I don’t have a clothes line and being a family of 5 I rely on the dryer a lot and with this fault this machine won’t last very long. The condenser feature is good though- there’s much less humidity compared to a vented dryer.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for A$489.00.

Natalia

As confirmed by your service department, the condenser dryer does not have a secondary filter.

Ellen

EllenSouthwest, VIC

An excellent dryer

This is a highly recommend dryer I have not looked back after purchasing this one. Can not fault its settings or anything else . Drys the clothes fast and good . Love it

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for A$499.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Ellen, thank-you for taking the time to provide your review. We are thrilled to hear you're enjoying the dryer. Thanks again.

Sajo89

Sajo89Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

I cannot fault this dryer. I have had it for almost four years and it has never let me down, dries clothes and sheets perfectly. Great for delicates, and clothes come out crease free every time

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Sajo89, thank-you for your review- greatly appreciated. We are pleased to hear you're enjoying your Esatto dryer!

bella

bellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WASHING MACHINE

Essato is a brand I purchased though (appliances online).
Delivery 7/8/18 at $415. So far I have had this for over a year and is working very well.
Normally I would choose a well known brand but since my last washing machine was Simpson and lasted only 6 years. Not worth paying more if it will break down so quickly.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online for A$415.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Bella, thank-you for taking the time to provide your review. We are glad to hear of your experience and feedback and hope that you continue to enjoy your Esatto machine. Thanks again.

jes31

jes31South East Queensland, QLD

perfect for softening towels

towels sheets and damp washing
I find the controls very easy to work with the different settings
great for delicates and great for towels and thicker clothing
an all round great dryer. this is also my very first dryer at 80 years old

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Jes, thank-you for leaving your feedback and review. We are glad to hear of your positive experience. Thanks again.

Katherine Banks

Katherine BanksIllawarra, NSW

Excellent all round!

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Direct Online.

johnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

amazing product for the price

Works well and is not as expensive as the other dryers. Extremely happy with the product. Has a 2-year warranty. It was delivered from appliance online. I use it to dry everything on the auto mode and it works . Is extremely simple to use

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online for A$453.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi John- thanks for your feedback and review. It's great to hear that you're enjoying using it and it's simplicity. We really appreciate the review.

john

It broke down but essatto replaced it under warrenty . So over all w good product and a good service experience

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi John, sorry to hear you had an issue but glad to hear we resolved it for you. Thanks again.

Mitch

Mitch

Amazing value given the price

Purchased the Esatto from appliances Online as my old dryer died suddenly.

Thought it would be terrible at drying but alas not it's actually a heap better than the model I had which was double the price.

Lots of different settings and fairly quiet this is a great buy.

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Online for A$305.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Mitch- thank-you greatly for taking the time to leave a review and feedback. We are glad to hear that you see it as amazing value; we agree too! Thanks again.

Lee

LeeNSW, 2756

It tangles my clothes & they don’t dry right through

I have to use a clothes dryer just about daily, due to allergies & hypersensitivity to so many different things. So when my old clothes dryer sadly broke down after 12 years, I purchased the Esatto 7kg Clothes dryer in hope of the same drying experience I previously had. But NO, this clothes dryer, I find tangles my clothes into a ball & they don’t dry in the middle where they’ve become intertwined. I’ve never had this problem before & I’m not sure what’s causing this clothes dryer to do this, I have the same clothes & towels, they just don’t seem to dry in this esatto clothes dryer.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
craigwreid1

craigwreid1Sydney, NSW

Basic dryer that does the job

Bought this after our Simpson dryer died after a long, malingering, painful screaming death. So far so good. Dries clothes well and the fact it switches itself off when clothes are dry is a big bonus in saving electricity. It seems to be quieter than our previous dryer. The price was great for a 7kg so I consider it excellent value.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Matt_I

Matt_IGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Entry level products can be great, this is one!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Ayran

AyranCairns

Very good 6 KG CLOTHES DRYER

I am very satisfied with this machine. I find it relatively quiet which is a good thing since I have it in a common clothes washing and drying area in the complex in which I live and therefore it doesn't disturb the people in the adjacent units. Dries clothes well and has an automatic shutoff when clothes are dry, so there's no need to try to guess and set a time. AAA.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Probably wouldn't buy one again - I should have stuck with my Simpson Ezi Dry 6kg

Date PurchasedMay 2018