• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Texas s.
Texas s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely Brilliant

The essential stone team completed my benchtop just before xmas. Due to some delays we were late in placing our order and way past the cut off date. The bunnings team were great and made contact with essential stone on our behalf. everyone was amazing. we had a call that day to book the measure and the quote was back at the store on the same day the measure was completed. They even sent me a sms to confirm the store has the quote. 6 days later the benchtop was installed. this gave us a week to get the tiling done and the plumbers in to connect.
I highly recommend!!!

Exceptional bench top

I just had a bench top done for my kitchen by these guys, turned out amazing. Great service, answered all my questions, very happy customer! Will be dealing with Essential Stone again in the future.

MarkEssential Stone

Harvey. Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We would love to see your completed kitchen photos.

Marco
MarcoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price and awesome benchtop

I bought my stone benchtop last year at Bunnings. Everything went smoothly and the finish looks great. The guy who installed Sam was polite and cleaned up. Great product at a good price.

MarkEssential Stone

Marco. Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We would love to see your completed kitchen photos.

Kitchen Renovators