Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise

Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise

RR11

RR11AU

Absolutely delicious!

For someone who is generally allergic to most perfumes (I get bad headaches from many women's perfumes - particularly the strong floral kind), this one just suits me to the tee. It smells like Bally flower (a kind of jasmine) and it is not overpowering at all. I just finished my bottle and looking to buy another one shortly.

Tanya32

Tanya32NSW, 2233

Sweet flowery gorgeous scent !

I love estee lauder, but especially this one. It is more suited to the younger women as its very sweet but not overpowering. A little goes a long way due to its concentration. I do think it is a little expensive however, so perhaps used sparingly. It does not smell cheap and tacky like some sweet flowery perfumes. I always get postive comments whenb wearing this perfume, and lovely for night or day !
    lovely fresh fragrance. lasts a long time.
    expensive, like all good quality perfumes !

Madgic

Madgic

Just love my Beyond Paradise, flirty, feminine but doesn't smell too much like a garden!

A beautifully balanced, feminine perfume that may be a little too strong for those used to cheap, nasty perfumes.

Just a light spray stays with you all day, and I am often asked what my lovely scent is.
    Elegant, feminine without smelling like a flower shop, lasts well and only need a little.
    THREE TIMES the USA price in Australia, for no good reason.

Women's Fragrances

Find out how Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise compares to other Women's Fragrances

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

I love Estee lauders perfume, they have staying power therefore re sprays are not necessary. Certainly that is depending on the woman and how strong shewant her perfume to smell. I can say it is airy, light and fresh and it has a smell of gentleess which is lovely in a fragrance. I do like it yet my Motherdoesnt and yet my daughter does, it just proves that any perfume is personal.
    I do like the Estee lauder perfumes and i can say this one is as nice as the other whilst youth dew is my favourite i can say beyond paradise has its own unique smell. Sexy yes elegant yes and it is a wonderful perfume for day or night wear.
    Nothing at all.

Pennyiscute

PennyiscutePerth, WA

OK

I remember this perfume smelling better on others than it did on me. I once stalked this girl in a bar just to ask her what she was wearing and it was Paradise, but when i tried in on...it was horrible!

I got the lotion from someone and loved it better than the perfume! I used the lotion daily and it was so soft on my skin and the smell lasted all day. I also got so many comments from wearing the lotion as well...but not the perfume?

Still a classic though and will always be for sale from Estee Lauder.
    Beautiful bottle design & colours, available everywhere, easy to hold & spray, fresh/sweet and fenimium, lasts all day, refreshing
    can be strong smelling, expensive