Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise

Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise

See the Best Women's Fragrances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RR11

RR11AU

Absolutely delicious!

For someone who is generally allergic to most perfumes (I get bad headaches from many women's perfumes - particularly the strong floral kind), this one just suits me to the tee. It smells like Bally flower (a kind of jasmine) and it is not overpowering at all. I just finished my bottle and looking to buy another one shortly.

Tanya32

Tanya32NSW, 2233

Sweet flowery gorgeous scent !

I love estee lauder, but especially this one. It is more suited to the younger women as its very sweet but not overpowering. A little goes a long way due to its concentration. I do think it is a little expensive however, so perhaps used sparingly. It does not smell cheap and tacky like some sweet flowery perfumes. I always get postive comments whenb wearing this perfume, and lovely for night or day !
lovely fresh fragrance. lasts a long time.
expensive, like all good quality perfumes !

Madgic

Madgic

Just love my Beyond Paradise, flirty, feminine but doesn't smell too much like a garden!

A beautifully balanced, feminine perfume that may be a little too strong for those used to cheap, nasty perfumes.

Just a light spray stays with you all day, and I am often asked what my lovely scent is.
Elegant, feminine without smelling like a flower shop, lasts well and only need a little.
THREE TIMES the USA price in Australia, for no good reason.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

I love Estee lauders perfume, they have staying power therefore re sprays are not necessary. Certainly that is depending on the woman and how strong shewant her perfume to smell. I can say it is airy, light and fresh and it has a smell of gentleess which is lovely in a fragrance. I do like it yet my Motherdoesnt and yet my daughter does, it just proves that any perfume is personal.
I do like the Estee lauder perfumes and i can say this one is as nice as the other whilst youth dew is my favourite i can say beyond paradise has its own unique smell. Sexy yes elegant yes and it is a wonderful perfume for day or night wear.
Nothing at all.

Pennyiscute

Pennyiscute

OK

I remember this perfume smelling better on others than it did on me. I once stalked this girl in a bar just to ask her what she was wearing and it was Paradise, but when i tried in on...it was horrible!

I got the lotion from someone and loved it better than the perfume! I used the lotion daily and it was so soft on my skin and the smell lasted all day. I also got so many comments from wearing the lotion as well...but not the perfume?

Still a classic though and will always be for sale from Estee Lauder.
Beautiful bottle design & colours, available everywhere, easy to hold & spray, fresh/sweet and fenimium, lasts all day, refreshing
can be strong smelling, expensive