Estée Lauder Intuition

Estée Lauder Intuition

See the Best Women's Fragrances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RR11

RR11AU

Hook, line and sinker

Absolutely gorgeous perfume from Estee Lauder and it is definitely one of my favourites. It has just the right amount of floral goodness in it without it being overly strong (I personally detest strong floral perfumes). All you need is one/ two short squirts of the perfume and it lasts you a couple of hours easily. It's perfect for evenings out and special occassions. I highly recommend it!

anna3281

anna3281

I love this perfume. I've been wearing it since it was first released in about 2002 I think. It is quite a heavy scent and best worn during the evening but I wear it during the day because I love it so much. I did decide to switch scents for a period but every time I smelt Intuition after that I felt a longing to wear it again. I don't think I'll ever change. I love the smell of the Men's variety too but I think it would be too cliche to make my boyfriend wear it.
Long lasting and beautiful scent. Very interesting smell with bergamot, citrus and roses.

Doffy

DoffyAU

Can never have too much

I love this and it has become my "signature" everyday fragrance. I never tire of the beautiful scent and use the skin silk and deodorant as well. I've tried similar fragrances from the same family but always come back to this.
Long lasting but subtle.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

I can say that many perfumes ae unique in their smell, many are elegant and sophisticated and so on but when you come upagainst one that is unique such as this one words tend to fail you, it may not be unique to the next person but it is elegant, sophisticated and sexy, thats eactly how it smelt on me, I would wear this out for a playful afternoon, one that didnt require attendance at the office. Although this is versitile aslo, so it could been orn to work, i just dont think it an evening perfume, For me at least i like something a little more heavy for night.
Estee lauder Intuition will be your escape from everyday living it has an over forgetable smell to it and it can only be said how truly lovely the smell is.
Nothing at all.