Narciso Rodriguez for Her

Narciso Rodriguez for Her

MPN: 463681

Great scent

I love this fragrance. It is a sweet musky like scent that lasts all day, it for you for the Eau De Parfum version. I love the rectangular shape of the people and the pastel pink packaging. It has a nice clean, simple line to the design. I always get positive comments whenever I wear this. I feel this is a great everyday scent to wear.

too much musk

I really wish I had have tried this perfume before I bought it, it just had way too much musk for me. I only used once and then gave it away.

Love it!

My all time favourite. Discovered it a few years ago when a friend was wearing it. Been buying it ever since. A real fresh confident sexy smell!!

Nice

I came across this by accident at lunch one day (at Myer) and randomly sprayed it on myself.

I later purchased it on ebay & still love it.

My other favourites are Dior Addict 2, and La Perla - J'aime La Nuit.

It is a lot more expensive in store as most things are, so search online first to find a cheaper (but not too cheap!) place to buy it from.

Best perfume ever!

Love,love, love it! This perfume is divine. Someone always comments when I have this perfume on, a great romantic smelling scent, you will love it too!
I think this perfume suits all age groups, and it is packaged so well in it's plain but gorgeous black or pink bottle.
Try it you are sure to be extremely pleased you did....

MY FAVE!!!

I have been wearing this scent for several years and even why I try new ones I always go back to Narciso Rodriguez!! It have that great mix between girly yet strong its not too flowery & i think its a good scent for 20-35 year olds its fun. flirty but not too young!

Best perfume

I love the strong but sweet fragrance of this perfume. I always wear it for my special occasions and it will just lit up my mood. It smells really sexy. and yes, I will just feel so much confidence after wearing the perfume. This is a must have for me.

This is a really beautiful women's perfume that is unique and I am sure not a lot of people have discovered it, yet. So, if you want to stand out from the crowd, this is an equisite scent which will last a long time for you. I enjoy wearing it, although I wear it more in the cooler, winter months. Try a sample spray at a major shop and see if you like it. I feel it gets softer as the day goes on.
My husband gave me this one because he liked the scent and also because it was unique. Everytime I wear it, someone always asks me what I am wearing. The really good thing is that I only have to wear very little, but I can still smell it at the end of the day. It is a very soft and feminine scent. I am not sure, but its like orangey musky, but not really so strong. It is definitely worth trying once.
The price is a bit expensive, but you can find it on the internet and save money and still get the same thing without any difference at all. If you wear more than a couple of sprays, its too strong, so only 1 or 2 is enough. I am not sure how it is now, but if you want to find it in the shops, its really hard to find except in the really big shopping centres in either Myer or David Jones only. Otherwise, online is better.

My 7 year old daughter gave me a tiny bottle of this for Mother's Day. She had purchased it out of her savings in her moneybox because she said she was tired of giving me "just junk" (not!) and she wanted to give me something that made her feel proud. The instant she gave it to me I loved it. I think that once the tiny bottle is finished, I'll buy it as an everyday perfume because I will always think of her each time I wear it, and how much it meant to her to be able to give it to me.

Has everyone asking what are you wearing ...everytime I wear this perfume I get compliments

This perfume has to be one of my alltime favourites. I only buy the eau de parfum for staying power. It has absolute class...very sexy yet sophisticated which is very hard to find with a lot of the new frangrances on the market these days which I think are very cheap smelling.

You will not be dissapointed.
Very long lasting, unusual yet classy
Expensive, but if you are prepared to do the leg work online you can find a bargain. Do not purchase in major department stores like Myer or DJ's as you will pay through the nose.

This is one of the few fragrances that when I reach the end of the bottle, I immediately want to go out and purchase a replacement for it. It has a very distinctive modern, but subtle aroma that is wearable any time of the day or night. It is the type of perfume that could become your "signature" scent as it is so wearable and long lasting. A fragrance that I would highly recommend (in the pink bottle), however I was not too keen on the fragrance in the black bottle that has been separately reviewed.
Beautiful and distinctive fragrance with enduring qualities.
Cost

Unique, this smell is the smel of woman. Sweet but sexy, can be worn day or night. Powerful in the sense that it does open up the males senses thats what makes it so sexy..alluring of course, its unique smell makes it one that your proud to wear, opening the senses of your man and alluring at the same time. I would pay high for this product only because it does open the male senses. Sexy is the word for this one. Unique is the smell to this one.
I have to say that this perfume has a unique smell to it..sweet yet sexy,
I thought it was on the high side of price but in my opinion it was well worth it

I really like this perfume. It has a pretty scent which isn't overpowering or overly flowery. Very feminine and soft, but hard to place. I definately recommend this one for women who like a frangrance that they can wear daytime and night time and for those who don't want to smell the same as everyone else.
The scent is unusual and the bottle is nice

Which narciso Rodriguez for her smells the best I had the black bottle ran out in the process of buying more
I prefer black bottle, I find the pink a bit too sweetThe pink is awful, way too much musk for me, made me gag

I bought a 50ml bottle of Narciso Rodriguez For Her from Priceline (eau) but the lid doesn’t sit snug on top, it’s actually loose! Is the bottle faulty, or is it a counterfeit? Anyone know if this is normal for the 50ml parfum bottle?
I found that the lid needs to be pushed down until you hear it click

for Her
Release dateNov 2006
  • GTIN14: 00854338927221, 03423470890013, 03423470890020, 03423470890129, 03423470890136, 03423470890983, 03423470891386, 03423478917651, 08595562294094 and 08595562297965
  • GTIN13: 3423470890129