Narciso Rodriguez for Her

Narciso Rodriguez for Her

MPN: 463681

See the Best Women's Fragrances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Annie

Annie

Great scent

I love this fragrance. It is a sweet musky like scent that lasts all day, it for you for the Eau De Parfum version. I love the rectangular shape of the people and the pastel pink packaging. It has a nice clean, simple line to the design. I always get positive comments whenever I wear this. I feel this is a great everyday scent to wear.

leafrustNorthern Region, NSW

too much musk

I really wish I had have tried this perfume before I bought it, it just had way too much musk for me. I only used once and then gave it away.

ShereewHunter Region, NSW

Love it!

My all time favourite. Discovered it a few years ago when a friend was wearing it. Been buying it ever since. A real fresh confident sexy smell!!

Captain Weather

Captain Weatheract

Nice

I came across this by accident at lunch one day (at Myer) and randomly sprayed it on myself.

I later purchased it on ebay & still love it.

My other favourites are Dior Addict 2, and La Perla - J'aime La Nuit.

It is a lot more expensive in store as most things are, so search online first to find a cheaper (but not too cheap!) place to buy it from.

Bailey12

Bailey12

Best perfume ever!

Love,love, love it! This perfume is divine. Someone always comments when I have this perfume on, a great romantic smelling scent, you will love it too!
I think this perfume suits all age groups, and it is packaged so well in it's plain but gorgeous black or pink bottle.
Try it you are sure to be extremely pleased you did....

AshleyBB

AshleyBBVIC

MY FAVE!!!

I have been wearing this scent for several years and even why I try new ones I always go back to Narciso Rodriguez!! It have that great mix between girly yet strong its not too flowery & i think its a good scent for 20-35 year olds its fun. flirty but not too young!

Best perfume

I love the strong but sweet fragrance of this perfume. I always wear it for my special occasions and it will just lit up my mood. It smells really sexy. and yes, I will just feel so much confidence after wearing the perfume. This is a must have for me.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Roserouge
Roserouge
wannabeepro

wannabeeproSydney, NSW

Has everyone asking what are you wearing ...everytime I wear this perfume I get compliments

This perfume has to be one of my alltime favourites. I only buy the eau de parfum for staying power. It has absolute class...very sexy yet sophisticated which is very hard to find with a lot of the new frangrances on the market these days which I think are very cheap smelling.

You will not be dissapointed.
Very long lasting, unusual yet classy
Expensive, but if you are prepared to do the leg work online you can find a bargain. Do not purchase in major department stores like Myer or DJ's as you will pay through the nose.

ozebaia

ozebaia

This is one of the few fragrances that when I reach the end of the bottle, I immediately want to go out and purchase a replacement for it. It has a very distinctive modern, but subtle aroma that is wearable any time of the day or night. It is the type of perfume that could become your "signature" scent as it is so wearable and long lasting. A fragrance that I would highly recommend (in the pink bottle), however I was not too keen on the fragrance in the black bottle that has been separately reviewed.
Beautiful and distinctive fragrance with enduring qualities.
Cost

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Unique, this smell is the smel of woman. Sweet but sexy, can be worn day or night. Powerful in the sense that it does open up the males senses thats what makes it so sexy..alluring of course, its unique smell makes it one that your proud to wear, opening the senses of your man and alluring at the same time. I would pay high for this product only because it does open the male senses. Sexy is the word for this one. Unique is the smell to this one.
I have to say that this perfume has a unique smell to it..sweet yet sexy,
I thought it was on the high side of price but in my opinion it was well worth it

Lilibelle

Lilibelle

I really like this perfume. It has a pretty scent which isn't overpowering or overly flowery. Very feminine and soft, but hard to place. I definately recommend this one for women who like a frangrance that they can wear daytime and night time and for those who don't want to smell the same as everyone else.
The scent is unusual and the bottle is nice