Estee Lauder Knowing

Estee Lauder Knowing

x_Zain_x

x_Zain_xAU

God I love this!

This used to be know as the scent for "the woman of the 90s" and it's still timeless. some people put it on and makes them smell like a chalk duster. But on some (like me) it smells gorgeous, fresh and yet still vintage. Can't tell you how many compliments I get from guys and women. Everyone knows when I'm at work, cause they can smell me and tell me they wish they could eat me cause of it. Anyway, this perfume is gorgeous and I wouldn't part with it. Soo worth the $136.

Rodeb

RodebBrisbane

Classy, Professional, Sexy, Feminine Scent!

I love this perfume. It always draws comments from people, and not just women. Men have asked me in order to purchase it for their wives. With a very rich, spicey subtle feminine scent that is not overly flowery. This is perfume to make you feel expensive, classy, sexy and professional every time to wear it. This is my very favourite scent and without question Estee Lauder best ever.
    The way it makes me feel when I wear it
    Maybe price . . . . it is at the top end of the pricing scale