Tax Today

Tax Today

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not worth it, Not great

I decided to use Tax Today recently because I had a large bill I needed to pay. My Tax return was completed , and everything was pretty much the same as previous years. When it came time to issue my refund TaxToday would only allow me $1000 , even thou the return was approximately $4000 , this was disappointing and was never discussed before doing my return. I expected the full amount. I feel that Tax today is a bit of a rip off. All thought they did a reasonable job.. I left feeling disappointed overall.

Total Nonsense

Horrible service, inept staff.went today and lady said she could only get 1 payment summary from one employer - that my other employers hadn't uploaded them to the ATO yet. Got home and got onto myGov- all 9 employers payment summaries were there. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!

Great advice and service

Got some great advice today when getting my tax done. Thanks Guys. I also was able to get my Tax Refund paid on the spot, so I dint have to wait this year!

Would like to know how much your fee is to do my tax return
Hi Belinda I don't work for them, so I am not able to answer that for you. I did use them this year for the first time, I felt there are others around that might be cheaper. I wasn't overly happy with what they did for me and most likely will go back to my previous agent. I wish you luck.