Tax Today

Tax Today

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tax Today? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
  • Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Carter S.
Carter S.

TAX TODAY IS HOPELESS

This company is absolutely ridiculous - don't even bother getting in touch, you will NOT receive your tax within the designated time frame. When you contact for updates you get absolutely NO results and they will continue to palm you off. They are HOPELESS - if only I can give 0 stars.

Rates and Fees
LimerBeanBrisbane

Not worth it, Not great

I decided to use Tax Today recently because I had a large bill I needed to pay. My Tax return was completed , and everything was pretty much the same as previous years. When it came time to issue my refund TaxToday would only allow me $1000 , even thou the return was approximately $4000 , this was disappointing and was never discussed before doing my return. I expected the full amount. I feel that Tax today is a bit of a rip off. All thought they did a reasonable job.. I left feeling disappointed overall.

unhappy
unhappybrisbane

Total Nonsense

Horrible service, inept staff.went today and lady said she could only get 1 payment summary from one employer - that my other employers hadn't uploaded them to the ATO yet. Got home and got onto myGov- all 9 employers payment summaries were there. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!

Mike
MikeSouthport

Great advice and service

Got some great advice today when getting my tax done. Thanks Guys. I also was able to get my Tax Refund paid on the spot, so I dint have to wait this year!

Tax Preparation Services