Listing monitored by MYOB

Pros

Helpful customer service
Easy to use software
Aids in improving efficiency

Cons

Phone wait times can be long

• Timeliness

Liza
LizaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I would give no stars if possible

So, I've been conned into buying software I didn't need, have spent hours on the phone to "support"staff who can barely speak English and just keep passing you on to someone else, and now can't confirm my company file. My accountants reckon Zero is much better and I'm switching to that. They get endless feedback from clients that MYOB has gone down the toilet

MYOBMYOBSend a private message

Short wait time, big help.

Jill was fantastic. Didn't have to wait long and my query was cleared up almost immediately.

Positive Customer Experience

Aman from MYOB was helpful with onboarding and explained everything in clear and concise manner. There were some products that MYOB offered that I didnt know about and Aman also shared those. Thanks

• Rates and Fees

If you have too much money and want a slow, glitchy program MYOB is the one for you

I have used MYOB for the better part of 10 years now and I cannot say how much I dislike using it. I have to restart the program multiple times a day because it just freezes, glitches and just works too slow. The program is convoluted, ridiculously slow and not worth the heavy price tag. The amount of time and money wasted for me to wait for MYOB to catch up and load is another person's salary - and yes, I do have a more than capable computer and internet connection and run my updates. It constantly needs restarting (I am talking every 10 minutes) because it won't respond. Entering data (besides payroll, that seems to work) is painful to say the least. Attaching a file takes 4 goes. It makes my job more than frustrating.

Lordy
Lordy

Technical support

Spoke to customer team who couldn’t help me transferred me to technical team waited 45 mins no answer. Rang back spoke to a lady went back and forth she wouldn’t transfer me back to technical team and hung up on me. Rang back again spoke to another lady line disconnect she rang me back 5 mins later. Back and forth told
Me would be 16min wait another 45min later. Finally spoke with technical support on hold back and forth for 20mins couldn’t help me. Told him I had to go it’s been over 2hours and I can’t keep waiting anymore. Told him to email me what solutions he has I had to go.haven’t heard back yet

Helpful staff!

Aravinth Subramanian Was extremely helpful in helping me set up my cloud accounting and migration. He definitely took the stress out of it for me! Highly recommend.

VFL
VFLSydney, NSW

Very helpful with my query

Thank you Stephen from the Client Retention Specialist team for resolving my enqiry promptly. Much appreciated and thanks for the email confirmation.

• Rates and Fees

Should I do my own tax return or hire a tax agent to do it for me?

Tax time can be a head-scratcher for many Aussies, which is why so many are turning to tax agents to get them through all the paperwork. We go through when you might want to consider lodging your tax return yourself, and situations when an accountant might be a good idea.

Clara V.

credit-card-awards-2020
James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are helpful

Indrani was very helpful and great to talk to. She resolved the issue I had.

Stan Barrow
Stan Barrow

Bunch Of Thieves

I stopped dealing with these guys 3 years ago and they have just put another debit through to my bank account, so far it has been 3 weeks and 4 hours on the phone toi get it rectified. DONT TRUST THEM

Carin
CarinSydney, NSW

Best service!!!

Dealing with Mei from MYOB has been an absolute pleasure. I have needed a lot of guidance setting up my account and Mei has been there to help at every turn. Having the support has allowed us to grow our business using MYOB. Thank you for the amazing service from Mei, I highly recommend MYOB.

Alfresco Innovations
Alfresco InnovationsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Spoke to Varun Kashyap - customer Service Specialist who was extremely helpful and resolved my concern straight away
Highly recommend

Steve H
Steve HSouth East Queensland, QLD

A smooth and easy process

I needed to change our MYOB subscription and the consultant Aravinth Subramanian made the process very straightforward and he was friendly and helpful.

Chrissie
ChrissieMid North Coast, NSW

Jill in Accounts

Jill was helpful & resourceful! I loved Jill's positive attitude! Thank you for everything including reviewing our account & invoices.

Cheryl
CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful information from Aravinth Subramanian

I called Aravinth asking about changing my MYOB subscription. He was great and able to answer all my questions

Very helpful and informative

Ash was a great help and explained new features of MYOB in detail.

Karen L.
Karen L.asked

I have a supplier who is also a customer. They have issued a supplier credit note to apply against open invoices. This credit applies to open customer invoice. How to I record against customer invoice?

Sandy C.
Sandy C.asked

Does Business Lite allow multiple users on the data file

Abhilash P.
Abhilash P.

Yes, it does.

eric z.
eric z.asked

How to import sales invoice from Excel to MYOB? Any format?

MYOBMYOBSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and MYOB representatives

About MYOB

MYOB’s online accounting software helps your business stay organised and compliant. With MYOB, you can create PAYG, GST, and BAS reports and send them directly to the ATO. You can also track the status of these reports.

It also has features to help you with business needs like payroll, invoicing, budgets and reporting, inventory, bills and expenses, and cashflow management.

You can cancel at any time with no minimum subscription period and you can use the software on any device or browser. You’ll also have access to customer support 7 days a week. Plans start from $12 per month.

For those who want extra help, with MYOB Business, they can invite their accountant, advisor, or business partner to also use their software.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that MYOB’s customer service team was very helpful. They explained things clearly to new customers, helping improve their confidence in using the software. They also professionally dealt with the issues that existing customers had.
  • Reviewers also found that the software was easy to use.
  • Overall, reviewers said that MYOB helped them improve the efficiency of their business.

A point of pain:

• A number of existing MYOB customers found that wait times to talk to a customer representative on the phone were very long. Reviewers reported having to wait somewhere between 1 to 2 hours to speak to someone.
CategoryTax Preparation Services