MYOB
4.0 from 2,283 reviews

2,283 reviews

EOFY Account Edge Pro

Good service except the wait time on the phone. Not sure about the product any longer \as other business owners I know tell me that Xero is a better product to use

Terrible service and dumb product. I moved my company file to a new serial number, then the bank stopped working.

Moved my company file to a new serial number on 23/6/2020. Bank fees stopped working, went thru new applications for bank feed, called time and again, still not resolved, and no commitment from Myob, they don’t care and keep charging. My book keeping cost goes out of roof. Asked for compensation, no response either. Crap service.

Berdine

BerdinePerth

Personnel helpful but don't have enough knowledge of MYOB to assist

Personnel in Durban didn't know that log in ID can be reset and therefore I was on telephone for 2 hours 40 minutes before a MYOB representative from Melbourne assisted me in less than 5 minutes.

Pat

PatMelbourne

MYOB Accounting right

Can’t sign in into MYOB Accounting right? MYOB is really starting to get problematic, firstly every 2-3 weeks they will come up with new version and in middle there will be few times when you simply can’t login or your google authenticator doesn’t work or age old technical and maintenance work.
If you try and call the help support, there is always a long wait (and this is true even before C-19 started). We get what we pay, rubbish!!

susan

susanIllawarra, NSW

EOFY single touch payroll

being on the phone for 4 hours straight without even talk to someone. I have even heard the support personal is eating an apple over the phone while talking to me!! unbelievable! being told the phone line is not right, and i have give them my mobile and promised to call me back which never happened!! Being a MYOB customer for more than 10 years, I think its time to change!!

Maria Zwarteveen

Maria ZwarteveenSydney Surrounds, NSW

MYOB preferred software

The wait on the phone was very long but was rewarded with a solution to the problem at hand.
The person helping me was very good and professional in his manner

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

MYOB AccountRight

I have used MYOB for over 15 years & the product is very stable & easy to use.

The product has been continually updated to meet business & legislative requirements inclduign the latest Taxation changes.

Product support is comprehensive

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

P*****d off

We have had MYOB for over 20 years. Been very happy.
We converted to the cloud based system a few years ago. (AccountRite).
It is definitely slower even considering that we have an ultra fast internet speed.
The worst is that it will crash from time to time (about once a week) in the middle of a transaction.
Sometimes it will not reboot. Go away, have a cup of coffee and start again.
Then try and find if it posted the transaction in the first place.

Michael M.

Michael M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Good program

Intuitive and easy. Good support availability. Looking forward to this app saving me a lot of time and money. A major feature for me is that it is all in the cloud, my computer can be lost or destroyed and I will be back in business tomorrow. I use a Chromebook computer and I strongly recommend this combination for cloud based computing.

Maren Henk

Maren HenkSydney, NSW

Great reporting

Great reporting. Excellent support. I had a problem with STP EOY reporting. Very friendly excellent support. Great to be able to actually speak to a person rather than having to find a solution in the help section. Thank you MYOB

Jackie

JackieHunter Region, NSW

Too easy

I use Essentials for payroll purposes. Its very easy to navigate and I love the free instructional videos. I had a small problem with how to set up and enter employer additional super at EOFY and gave the help line a call (on a Sunday). Staff member was an absolute gem in helping me input the relevant data in order to submit to tax office. 10/10.

Lena

LenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have been using MYOB for the last 20 years.

I will never drop MYOB for another product. MYOB staff have always been helpful and polite. They try their very best to help me in big or small issues. I find everyone of them very approachable.

Problem solved

Having trouble with the latest Payroll upgrade, I was given clear instructions, a plan was formulated and followed through. I felt I was listen too, understood and given confidence to solve the problem

Tzwixt

TzwixtKuraby

A simple platform for my accounting needs

MYOB is easy to navigate, reasonably priced and has great support services.
My suite is ESSENTAILS , and it is just right for my small company needs, the two factor authentication provides peace of mind security

Payroll

Time and attendance old issue has been resolved and up dated with current. Time & attendance has been not posted to payroll almost two months of weekly pay. Fiona Malcolm advised to update for current.

Find out how MYOB compares to other Financial Planning Services

Bought MYOB, then I was ditched.

I bought a copy of MYOB in 2012 or 13. It was bought as a permanent product. It was NOT a subscription.
It stopped working yesterday with no warning. After an hour or so on the phone with them, I was told the only way to get it going again was to take out a subscription of $40.00 a month.
(Though I was offered a 10% discount, I presume because of the circumstances.)
That's like buying a car, having it break down, then told the company's changed its parameters and the only way to get it off the middle of the road is to start paying for it again by subscription.
Wrong. Unethical. Arrogant.
Covid's tossed my business off a cliff. MYOB's giving it another 480 pushes a year on the way.

John.

Rick

Rick

MYOB my preferred choice

I am happy with MYOB since I started almost 20 year ago. Never let me down, and always technical support at hand if needed. I am very happy to work in the online version, so convenient and time saving because of Bankfeed, facilities to lodge BAS and Super direct from the accounts etc.

Rod

RodBrisbane

Myob Account Right V2020 - speed is disappointing

Upgraded from MYOB V19 because of Microsoft windows UAR problems. Now very disappointed as unlike previous version upgrades where the newer version was much better than the old, going to V20 has (to my mind) been a backward step. For my use, it offers very little new functionality and it is very slow. If I could revert to my previous V19 I would certainly do so.

Joy F

Joy FSouth East Queensland, QLD

MYOB UPGRADE

MYOB is my favourite accounting software. It is easy to use and does everything I need it to do. I am very happy with the service I received from the staff as well.

John  H

John HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why I use MYOB

MYOB has been extremely dependable and stable software I have been using it since version 2. My company has always received good service from MYOB staff and can see no reason to change.