4.1 from 2,074 reviews

1,281

Very nice to get good phone help

very good, very helpful in solving an internet problem with MYOB login with two factor security. webmail if it is full may not let you get security login number had to switch to phone login app till sought out webmail

Better than the last system but the 2 stage authentication drives us nuts.

Most of the system is great, aspects of the log in is not so great. Biggest gripe, if I need to discuss a problem or something that we can't resolve, making contact has steadily got poorer over the last 12 months, it used to be that I could make the call and have a resolution in about 20 minutes, now, I often give up.

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

I agree with most - The package works for me but when things go wrong then you wait and wait and wait, I have been on hold for an 1:30:57 seconds waiting for a Technical support person to fix my MYOB. Then when you get through to technical support they start the process of asking all the questions again. Surely the previous person wrote an incident report and attached all the relevant information to the holding call of the incident report

Yvonne C.

Yvonne C.South East Queensland, QLD

Unauthorised Direct Debits

MYOB started in June 2019 doing multiple bank direct debits. Tried phoning many times to stop this and obtain a refund. It's now October 2019 and still not resolved. Their South African call centre that you get routed to is hopeless. Customer service is wat below par.

MYOB does not care

MYOB did a terrible job of incorporating Single Touch Payroll by abandoning versions, zero communication, incomplete solutions, and 4 out of 5 staff not caring. That is why the MYOB organisation does not care about its customers. I should have gone with Zero.

Hilary

HilarySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good product

MYOB is the full package with great backup service when needed, does everything you need to run a successful business, data efficient, online presence with good interlink systems for taxation and superannuation needs.

Lora

LoraIllawarra, NSW

Does the job

I find MYOB, while being an excellent tool, has a few annoying anomalies.
*Technical help can take hours to get. ie: I still can't email invoices, have to print them then scan and email.
*Some reports are hard to find.
*The bank feeds are constantly having download problems.
* My bank is not compatible with MYOB so i can't use the group payments option.
Once you learn how to use MYOB it produces some good work, IE: Bank Feeds, BAS & Tax payments etc.

Don't know how I would manage without it. As a small business owner I find MYOB Essentials very intuitive and easy to use. It caters for all my business needs quickly and efficiently and is especially helpful with BAS, End of Financial Year preparation and Payroll requirements. Instructional videos simplify the learning process when starting out and support staff are Australian based and very friendly and helpful.

My accounting needs are basic, and AccountRight satisfies my requirements

The accounting programme works for me, and meets my requirements. It's contacting MYOB for support that falls short in my experience. Contact by phone is difficult - my experience has been that the phone isn't answered - and contact by email is fruitless, as they simply aren't answered.

Shay

ShayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MYOB AccountRight....Crap

MYOB AccountRight online is CRAP!!! It continually freezes and drops out. I have always been a fan of myob...not any longer! I will not be recommending MYOB to any clients & will definitely be looking at changing current clients away. Today I cannot open multiple windows! WTH

Debra Wicks

Debra WicksPeel, WA

Easy to use and flexible

I don't use a traditional accounting package so when I had to start reporting payroll information to the ATO I installed the MYOB payroll essentials. The support staff were very good and helped me set up the reporting without a hitch.

Disappointed

MYOB is not able to provide what I require, which it appears other accounting software can. MYOB needs to get inline with its competitors. I have used MYOB for years and I am sad that I will have to migrate to another software that can offer all the requirements (which aren't completed) . On comparison, MYOB is behind in its technology.

Susan Redhill
Susan Redhill

should read "which aren't complicated"
SR

Great Service from Sulaimon

My MYOB Is a 2010 version and I have been able to access professional help for nine years without MYOB trying to sell me a later version. Very commendable! Sulaimon was superb in helping me with my problem

Robert

RobertRichmond-Tweed, NSW

MYOB Bank Feeds & Constant Connection Issues

Lack of a built in backup facility.

This is the only real flaw in this entry level product. Catered for backup is a fundamental requirement for any such application. Its omission would appear to be a misguided up sell which can't economically work with a your small business customers but will cause a lot of grief for a profile of these. I don't think you are doing yourself any favours with this approach.

Kerrieanne Murray

Kerrieanne MurrayGippsland, VIC

Lara knows her stuff

I hope if I have other issue that I get to speak with Lara again, her professionalism and knowledge to help is incredibly good, great for business both MYOB and ours

tabea s.

tabea s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Often issues with bank fees

It is an okay program, but often problems with bank fees not coming in. the program also crashes quite often, maybe its because of internet. The help page is not very helpful

Anon

AnonPerth, WA

Poor customer service and response time to phoncalls

Love it..its so easy

Made my stp reporting so easy..I had been stressing about it and now no more worries..
I needed a bit of help and called up and got fantastic help via the phone and provided with links if needed..

Excellent customer service

Professionalism, expertise and excellent service by Steven Bell made the entire process comfortable and a pleasant experience. 5 STARS to him. I highly recommend this system!
The best and thank you

Stuart D Holtasked

What does the Error message "Account Max Level"mean?

Kathryn

I'm not good with myob I get help from a friend who is an account, but I think it could be that you have a limit of how many accounts you have started in MYOB think the max is 4. eg personal account, buisness account, sports club account if you are a secretary doing the club accounts. hope that helps. someone else may help more sorry.

Kathryn

Thank you for your information. I suspected that might have been the problem but I could not find an answer in the User Manual; hence my question on the Web. I have fixed the problem in the meantime.

Regards
David

Sandra

Sandraasked

Why the myob invoices app gets SO slow and even comes back with errors when trying to put a new line, or new item. Also gets SO slow when is the end of the month. Could you please explain

Janasked

I have V19.15. What is the next version I can upgrade to that has multi-currency and inventory and is a complete easy follow on to what I have now thank you

MYOB L.MYOB

Hi Jan, the latest version of AccountRight 2019.2 has multi-currency as well as Inventory functionality. Please send us a private message with your account details so we can check if you are already eligible for this upgrade, and provide information on how to upgrade.
Regards,
Suja

Jan

Hi Suja, how do I send you a private message?

MYOB L.MYOB

Hi Jan, if you hover over the MYOB logo (above my response), you should see a 'Send message' option.
Regards,
Suja

Get an answer from our members and MYOB representatives

CategoryFinancial Planning