Listing monitored by MYOB

• Timeliness

Charles H.
Charles H.South East Queensland, QLD

Garbage

Program is garbage, simple features which Xero has Myob lacks. My accountant can fix the program's mistakes, which I have been told could be easily done on Xero. I was asked to swap programs, reluctant I contacted support and was again extremely disappointed.

Currently switching to Xero - Better price, more inclusions and easier for accountants.

MYOBMYOB

Sarah was very engaging and extremely helpful with some recent migrations we had. She answered all questions clearly and also looked into other queries I had, promptly, which was very helpful.

chat support is faster than calling to their help line

my cloud version needs to upgrade but i didnt get an updae link so i called up but it just keeps playing music until half an hour past so i decided to try the chat support. and they are very quick to respond. they passed me to an expert when the first in line is not able to resolve it. ending is its now upgraded and i can now go back to work. thank you

Find out how MYOB compares to other Tax Preparation Services

This is perfect and so easy to use. Makes my life a lot easier

Mei was very helpful, went through everything and explained all of it clearly. She answered all my questions thoroughly. She even took the time to help me regarding another issue.

Don
DonSydney, NSW

MYOB access

Very helpful after we had closed our account and then needed to access it again due to a technical issue, was so happy to get the right person to help us out

Rates and Fees

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Helen Milne
Helen MilneSydney, NSW

MYOB makes MYOB easy!

MYOB literally makes everything easy to run your business and gives you back that precious time that you can spend with your family and friends. You can run your business, you have time for the actual work, and leisure time and not doing the books.

Fantastic service don't know where I'd be without MYOB

Needed to update my profile and it was so easy using chat. MYOB has been really beneficial to my fledgling business. I am glad I chose MYOB. Thanking all at the service platform.

Graham
GrahamPerth, WA

Alix saves the day

After a long wait in the phone queue Alix was a breath of fresh hope and helped me to recover a file and sort out a payroll reporting problem while showing great knowledge and patience. Thank you Alix and MYOB.

Rates and Fees

Great tool but not easy to learn

This is a great tool, but as a newbie I found it difficult to understand and navigate, that was 3 years ago and now I couldn't do my job without it.

Find out how MYOB compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Sam is my Super Hero at MYOB!

When passwords lock you out and it is your own user error doing, it’s not good. Sam was soo patient & kind - he was a delightful person who helped me with ease

Sarah M.
Sarah M.South West, WA

Great Customer Service

Mei Younes from MYOB has great customer service. She did a one on one training session with me via Zoom to set up my account. It was a great help! Thank you!

MYOB V14

They provided what I needed very quickly. There was no hesitation, the agent knew exactly what was required . Even though this is not a current system. Great support. Good to know that they look after older systems and clients

Susan S.
Susan S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I hate Subscriptions!!

I paid outright for MYOB software and have been using this product for years and been very happy. Now I find MYOB will not support this anymore and I have to pay for a subscription. Being a small company with only 2 employees I find this cost for us is too expensive, especially within the current financial crisis. Being unable to work and having no income these subscriptions, to comply with ATO rules, are a nightmare. We will be looking elsewhere!

Jill C.
Jill C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

After waiting on hold for 1 hour and 46 minutes, was told that I would need Tech Support and they were now not available. Was told I will have to call back in the morning and call from 8am as they have NO call back feature for customer service

MYOBMYOB

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience. MYOB does offer a large range of support options including extended phone-support, live chat and more. A full range of options can be found on https://www.myob.com/contact-us

My consultant Mei was amazing, so supportive and understanding of my inability to follow up straight away.

I really appreciated the patients provided towards helping me set up my software to utilise it to it’s full potential.

Being a sole trader with a rapidly growing business I was often unable to follow through with appointments made due to my extended working hours, but Mai was ever consistent in contacting me to arrange a good time.

I am now almost completely done and can’t wait to utilise all the functions necessary for me to be able to continue to grow

Read more reviews - page 2