PhilC

PhilCIllawarra, NSW

Efficient Chat help

I had some initial questions about access to MYOB software. I didn't know what was required and was efficiently advised as to what information I needed. I didn't have the information needed to progress with my enquiry but left knowing what I needed.

Ediola

EdiolaPerth, WA

Not worth your time

I have been on the phone to MYOB about 5 times in 4 months each time I've been on hold for more than 40 minutes. I am currently having issues with the bank transaction. Before calling MYOB I call the bank to ensure everything is good from there end as this is a fast process and I have a business to run. I can't be on hold nor have my bank transaction not work as it is really unprofessional.
My next phone call will be to cancel my account with MYOB as they cannot fix their issues. Do not use MYOB it will only waste your time!

Kylie-Jean M.

Kylie-Jean M.South East Queensland, QLD

Tech live chat MYOB

Fantastic, great short wait instead of on phone forever, and was able to work with tech person on chat to have issue fixed in a timely matter. loved using this platform

BryanPerth, WA

Unlawful practices

I have had this account for years until they increased the monthly charge beyond what was reasonable. When I tried to cancel the account, there is no menu option to cancel as described in the support documentation. That leads to 'phone support', and waiting on hold until I give up (over 30 mins). When I finally decide (after a month) I just have to wait and wait and wait, I'm told the cancel button is mysteriously missing. And now I can't cancel the account until the month I waited is paid first. No payment, no cancellation. They won't put this in writing, or send me any confirmation of trying to cancel. This is the worst of business practices and I question how lawful it is. Of course, all the call centres are off shore. Shameful.

Tony P

Tony PQueensland

Year in year out MYOB has failed me and cost me time

I'm on a tight budget to deliver a cost-effective Audit service for not for profit associations

Year in year out MYOB has failed to allow me to do this in a timely manner.
More often than not there is always an issue with getting access.

So I call MYOB for help and after being on hold for 20 min, They were not very helpful at all....

I responded to my client accordingly, requested they contact MYOB directly and have it sorted out.
I also suggest they should move to XERO . Xero Just Works and we never have user login issues, very easy and pleasure to use.

I also offer a free conversion over to XERO because once again my time was wasted just trying to access the client accounts.

Sandy

SandyNorthern Region, NSW

It's all I need

I find it very easy to use.
Everything is in simple terms and easy to find.
The staff there go above and beyond in their service. Well done guys in the Live chat teams

I only use Ace Payroll

While there is variable knowledge across those supporting Ace p, the support is always of a high standard & exhibits an overall excellent understanding of the system and employer obligations regarding payroll obligations.

Melissa Balfoort

Melissa BalfoortSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is my preferred CRM

It is my preferred CRM.
I find it very easy to use.
Everything is in simple terms and easy to find.
I would recommend over other packages.
Thank you very much. I Don't know what else to say to make up the 30 words!

Skin S.

Skin S.South East Queensland, QLD

A long time MYOB user

I would thoroughly recommend MYOB over all other packages not only for its easy to manage software but for its great support teams, they will find the correct person to sort your query out even though it may take time that is past the agents hours

Rick

RickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Live Chat

It was great to have "Live Chat" and not wait hours on phone hold. Our problem was solved within minutes of inquiring. Until now I felt support failed badly due to the long period on hold.

berri

berri Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

awesome

very good and very easy to use , much easy for the invoices and more future as my customer very happy from the online invoices as well , i keep going ,m

AMANSydney

MYOB call centre

Srivallabh Jajoo

Srivallabh JajooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

MYOB Software

It is a good product. I have been using this product for almost 20 years. Initially it started with Accounting software and they added Payroll which made this product more attractive.
It will be good to get the product with Self Managed Super Fund management.

Hema

HemaPerth, WA

Myob online+telecon support is impressive!

I had two myob queries in the last two days and both were resolved to my satisfaction. Though there is a slightly longer wait time, myob support team took the time to understand and support where assistance was required. I also came to know of invoice payment links to improve cashflow management which we are happy to use.

An Awesome Payroll product

The product is easy to use once I learnt how to use it. Wonderful help just a phone call away and when they're busy will ring back as soon as!

Online chat assistance

Very helpful, quick to respond to my query. Was an easier process than I thought it was going to be. Instructions given were clearly understood and in a professional manner.

Tracy

TracySydney, NSW

Easy to use

I have now been using MYOB for years. I have never had a problem in getting issues fixed. Everyone I have spoken with at MYOB has trying their hardest, I feel, to help me out. The Community forum is fantastic as well to learn different features. Would recommend to anyone

john

johnSydney, NSW

MYOB13

my interaction with Mayadat was helpful & courteous. i have used MYOB for over hh40 years without any problems both for home recording as well as when i worked for a comms company.

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Live Chat

I have used MYOB for many years and I love it.
Only occasionally have I used Live Chat, today being one of them, I found the response quick, easy and resolved my issue in simple steps.
Thank you Luyanda.

Made accounting easy

I have used MYOB for years.
it is easy to use and the customer service is good. they are very responsive!
It is also good for value.
Highly recommended. AAA+++