Ethical Nutrients Urinary Tract Support

Ethical Nutrients Urinary Tract Support

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ethical Nutrients

Jaide
JaideKingston 2604, ACT

FAST PAIN RELIEF - A MIRACLE!!!

I am completely blown away.
I have suffered UTI’s my entire life and get them from anything from having make love to drinking orange juice.
Today I got one and couldn’t seem to get rid of it - went to the chemist, found these and figured I would try them as the pain was increasing over the day.
By the time I was home, urinating was excruciating. I took 5 tablets, waited a few hours and took another 5 - you wouldn’t believe it the pain is already HALF of what it was!!!!!!!!!
I will make sure I ALWAYS have these in my cupboard and in my handbag. What a find!

Purchased in January 2021 for $21.99.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
fangarang
fangarang

Amazing, a miracle

I have been on antibiotics for a year for ongoing ITIs and then they got so bad even the antibiotics weren’t working. I tried everything (including hipRex) and nothing helped until I spotted these on the chemist shelf and in desperation bought them. With in 3 days the pain was gone. I will be taking them every day for life I expect so I just wish there was a way to buy them cheaper.

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $37.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Deborah anne
Deborah anneNorth Queensland, QLD

Love this product just amazing

No adverse reactions at all, with being with a new partner I'm suffering UTIs this product takes away the pain and urgency to urinate I recommend this to anybody, my pharmacy put me onto these they are my magic pills

Purchased in April 2020 for $30.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Ethical Nutrients Urinary Tract Support compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Completely changed my life!

I was miss diagnosed for 10 years being told I had/suffer from bladder infections to later expose through my own study of my body to having Cystitis. Any flare up from stress, food or alcohol (I have quit coffee which also was a huge part of my flare ups) just taking 3-5 tablets a day for the few days after my flare up it settled any issues straight away. To think how many times I was given antibiotics that just masked the issue and how much discomfort I used to have for a week. When in fact it was cystitis.

Purchased in July 2017 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $40.00.

Rida
RidaSydney, NSW

THE END TO ALL SUFFERING!!

I have suffered from chronic utis since I was 7, (currently 20) now that I’ve been in a relationship I get it everytime after intercourse, I took the recommended dosage (5 tabs) before and after with two glasses of water and hallelujah!!!!! NO UTI!! if you are at your wits end with the constant antibiotics and ural please give this a shot!! It has changed my life. The only thing I wish is that they would make this less pricey I mean considering you have to take 5, 4x a day as the recommended treatment and it’s almost $30 for 90 tabs but it’s the only thing that works so it’s worth it for me!!

Purchased in May 2019.

Ethical Nutrients
Ethical N.Ethical Nutrients

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback Niah! We are so happy you have had such wonderful results with our product. Thanks, The Team @ Ethical Nutrients

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
MelissaC
MelissaCAU

A miracle in a jar

I suffered from uti's for 20 years of my life heavily relying on antibiotics until i found this product 6 months ago. I must admit at first i didnt think it would work but boy was i wrong, now i cannot leave the house without taking a jar with me.

Purchased in June 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $21.00.

Ethical Nutrients
Ethical N.Ethical Nutrients

We're so happy to receive this feedback Melissa and so glad you have had such wonderful results! Thanks for sharing. The Team @ Ethical Nutrients.

Irene M.
Irene M.Gippsland, VIC

Full power miracle in a bottle

I've been plagued by chronic acute UTIs for 40+ years - basically all of my adult life - and experiencing them becoming more and more frequent with the only relief coming from antibiotics. Synchronistically, I came across this product during a Google search for another supplement, read the glowing reviews for this, and decided to give it a try .... HALLELUJAH!!!!! By the end of the first day of the latest flare-up my symptoms had disappeared and have not resurfaced 4 days later (I've been diligently following the 5 tabs x 4 times a day rule).

If the price is bothersome, just go without something else and make this blessing YOURS.

Eternally grateful ☆♡☆♡☆

Purchased in March 2019.

Merc
MercAlbany WA

Works for this man too

From as bad as every 15 to 30 minutes & now usually over 60 - 90 minutes. Started taking 5 x 3 daily 2 months ago with 50000 unit of Cranberry caps. Now down to 3 x 3 daily. Improved with Oxybutynin 1 & occasionally 2 daily

Relief At Last

Life saver!!!!

Amazing product that treats and prevents UTIs. No side-effects and ended up being more effective than antibiotics which became less and less effective over time. Can't recommend this product enough!

Kuch90
Kuch90Brisbane

Awesome product!

I've had recurrent UTIs for about 10 years now and recently commenced this product about 3 months ago. I'm yet to have a UTI since taking it. I take it as a preventative and also up the dose whenever I feel a niggle coming on, and the niggle has always gone away. Only downfall is the price, but I will continue to buy without hesitation if these results continue!

Jess
JessMelbourne

Amazing product

After suffering with interstitial cystitis for years, a pharmacist recommended this product. It is the only supplement or medication that has provided me with such effective relief from the burning, frequency and pressure. There has been about a 90% reduction in symptoms. Whilst it isn't cheap it is honestly worth every cent! Miracle supplement.

heth
hethSydney, NSW

This was a good cure

I took this in a smaller dose, like with 3 tablets for a start, until I sorted out some additional iodine
to boost my hypothyroid tendency. Then I took the 5 tablet dose 4 times per day for 2 days, and was able to get quickly on the mend. I tried another mix of herbal extracts first which were very soothing, but the Ethical Nutrients UTS was far more healing, and healed a lot quicker. Initially I had also tried the strong Cranberry capsules and D-Mannose but to no avail, however they were soothing too. I am guessing the herbs in your brand actually kill off the micro-organisms.

Great product!

I could hardly believe how quickly this product works. I will be keeping some in my medicine cabinet, so much better than going to the doctor for antibiotics. Many thanks to my pharmacist for recommending them!

Virginia
VirginiaWinnipeg

Wish I could find this in Canada

We were travelling throughout Australia, when I began to feel a urinary tract infection coming on. I went to see a Pharmacist and she told me this was the best product. It worked within hours and I never got the infection. I am back in Canada and there are other products on the market, but not with the same ingredients as this.