Ettitude Organic Pure Bamboo

Ettitude Organic Pure Bamboo

• Comfort

Very different than my cotton sheets

Very thin, silky and soft. The comforter that we have actually slips off of the top flat sheet. They are very cool to the touch. After reading reviews, I'm concerned about future pilling and customer service.

Purchased in March 2020 at Ettiquette for $125.00.

Holly G.

Holly G.Northern Region, NSW

Best pyjamas I have ever owned!!

These pyjamas are so soft and luxe!! It’s pretty stressful times at the moment. Love coming home from working as a nurse and relaxing in them!! Very breathable and I don’t get too hot in them at night!

Purchased in March 2020 at Ettitude for $175.00.

Perfection

As a hot sleeper I was in desperate need for cool, breathable new bedding. Ettitude completely delivered with a . silky soft, cooling, attractive product! I have the Charcoal Infused duvet cover and it is in fact more anti-bacterial than the other and does not retain any odors.

Purchased in March 2020 at Ettitude for $140.00.

The best sheets ever!

Super soft, silky and luxurious. There can't be anything softer than this. Well worth the money. When stuck at home, these sheets will make you feel like you're on vacation.

Purchased in March 2020.

They're amazing!

So I bought the sheet set, pillow case set, a couple towel sets and the pajamas. All at different times which just goes to show how much I love their products! Soft, silky, high quality and breathable!

Purchased in November 2019.

Jenna F.

Jenna F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

so cosy

This is the first quilt I have purchased in 10 years! :o
And its perfect! I purchased a winter one and intend to use it all year round. Our house remains cools, so its being under the blanket doesn't cause me to overheat. If you have a hot bedroom, it may be too hot for you.
I do like the addition of the ties to hold the quilt in, that's very handy!

Purchased in December 2019 at Ettitude for $185.00.

AH-Mazing!!

I initially purchased only the pillow cases to see how I would like the fabric and it’s absolutely amazing! Buttery soft, lightweight, and cool. LOVE that it comes in a pattern instead of just boring neutral solids like the other companies. The gray and white striped looks exactly as pictured. And there is a flap in the pillow cases to keep your pillow from falling out. I can’t wait to purchase the rest of the set!!

Amazing sheet set

These are easily the best sheets I've ever used. I do a lot of traveling with work and have the chance to stay in a ton of hotels/Airbnbs, these easily top any of the fanciest of places I have stayed. My partner and I call them the butter sheets. Honestly, the best purchase for bedding, I can't recommend these more. Do it, you won't regret it!

Purchased in January 2020 for $200.00.

Shaun R.

Shaun R.Perth, WA

Quality Product

We originally bought the king bamboo lyocell fitted sheet (charcoal) for our bed first and upon realising how luxurious, soft and quality made it was we went ahead and bought the pillow cases and doona cover. They don't loose their colour or soft feel after a few washes. They are cool and light. Beautiful products and quality made, very happy with our purchases.

Purchased in February 2020 at Ettitude for $50.00.

Hannah H

Hannah HMurray Region, NSW

Devine

Just beautiful. Cool when it’s hot, cosy when it’s not! Lovely and soft. Quality is ten out of ten. Love that I am supporting an ethically minded business. Fabulous customer service, too.

Purchased in March 2020 at Ettitude for $299.00.

Comfort

My most beloved cot sheets

After endless searching I have finally found the softest most beautiful cot sheets. I love putting my boys to sleep as I know they are sleeping on the absolute best.
Love love love these sheets, couldn’t recommend more.

Purchased in December 2019 at Ettitude for $70.00.

Alliera C

Alliera C

Amazing Product, Outstanding Customer Service

Such a great company to work with. I recently bought bamboo cot sheets for my newborn twins. The service was exceptional and the products arrived within record time. The sheets are the absolute best quality ever! I am disappointed that I didn't find Ettitude earlier. I am now planning on buying new sheets for my immediate and extended family. Thank you so much!

Comfort

Love out Ettitude sheets!

We researched for quite awhile to find sheets that would work for my hot sleeper BF and my need for something cozy and silky soft. These Bamboo sheets are literally amazing. Plus they are super eco friendly!!

Perfect vegan alternative to silk - great for the Gurly Girl Method

I needed a vegan alternative to the silk pillows the Curly Girl recommends for keeping my curls non-frizzy.
I had a set of bamboo sheets already, but this pillow case is even finer.

Result? Much less frizz.

Purchased in February 2020 at Ettitude for $61.00.

Pia M.

Pia M.

Favourite sheets

I love these sheets. My bf is a hot sleeper and finds these better than linen for regulating temperature. They look and feel beautiful, they're easy care. Yes they are pricey, but worth it. I have 1 set of linen sheets and 1 set of bamboo lyocell that I alternate between. I am effort to be more minimalist I've decided my 3rd and final sheet set will be from the ettitude lyocell range.

Purchased in December 2019.

Nick

NickMelbourne

Amazing Sheet set...

Awesome sheet set.. Even in hot weather and as a hot sleeper. Silky Soft touch and incredible feel, far superior to comparable companies on the market. Will definitely look into more products from ettitude.

Purchased in November 2019 for $230.00.

Love love love!

I am obsessed with the whole bamboo twill set. It’s soft, and airy feeling. It almost feels like silk but has a classic matte finish, it’s perfect. My pillowcase had snagged in the drier the first wash and customer service responded so quickly and honored my 30 day trial. I’ve never been so impressed with the kindness and efficiency of customer service. Can’t wait to buy more from them.

So soft!

The pillowcases are so soft. They look and feel fantastic and good for the environment! The sales and service team are so helpful too. Very good product. I highly recommend Ettitude

Purchased in January 2020.

Georgie

GeorgieSouth Australia

Love love love!!

The Ettitude Bamboo Lyocell Duvet Cover is amazing! It is so soft and buttery and doesn't make you too hot or cold! I recommend Ettitude to all of my friends!

Comfort

PJs looked gorgeous and adorable and I loved that they are big and comfy.

I've bouts of insomnia. Once I lie down in bed, so many thoughts start pacing in my mind. Then I experimented with the temperature of my room and blocking out the light. Nothing. In the stillness, my nightly ritual are books, music, and PJs. Some things go perfectly together.
I'm spending 1/3 of my lifetime asleep, so I might as well be doing it in good sleepwear. It's breathable, simple, but elegant.
This is a great gift for your mom, sister, best friend, or yourself.
Minus 2 points the white ribbing makes a statement, but on the pant pills after the 1st hand washing and the shirt has four specks by the buttons which is less than perfection.

Purchased in December 2019 for $98.54.