Ettitude Organic Pure Bamboo

• Comfort

Supriya bagh

Supriya bagh

Terrible product finish.

I bought Fitted baby cot sheet, pack of two. Threads coming out before 1st wash. One of the sheet has stains of dust. Both the sheets had different quality and packaging. Extremely disappointed with the product finish as all the stitch locks are kept losses and without using the sheet stich is coming out.

Purchased in February 2021 for $70.00.

Sent wrong size

I ordered a queen sheet set and was sent a double. This is extremely frustrating as the price is significant and I expect better customer service for a product which is priced as a luxury item.

Purchased in January 2021 for $258.00.

Soft but very poor quality

Purchased in April 2020 at Ettitude.

Mog

MogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sheets arrived marked and damaged; no response from Ettitude after multiple emails.

Sheets arrived in about a week; washed them on cold, gentle wash as per instructions. Upon hanging sheets on the line a large red mark (like a letter R) was visible on the fitted sheet and a tear on the corner. Flat sheets had many loose threads, as did the pillow cases.

Emailed ettitude four times but no response; I received a notification that their inbox was full and they could not be contacted.

What was intended to be a luxurious Christmas present has turned out to be a terrible online shopping experience.

Purchased in December 2020 at Ettitude for $220.00.

Rosemary Thompson

Rosemary ThompsonSydney, NSW

Shocking Service

I ordered King sheet Set. I was sent a King Single Sheet Set. When I tried to return the set for a King sheet set and to pay the extra money I was told it was a sale item and can't be returned. I advise everyone not to order anything from Ettitude

Purchased in January 2021 for $190.00.

Mountain top

Mountain topGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm melting

I bought these sheets because they are supposed to keep you cool. I find them to be the opposite. They are soooo unbearably hot it is sweet relief to get them off.
I contacted attitude to ask about them and due to covid times and Xmas/Nye I had just gone over the 30 day guarantee period. They pretty much gave me an "it sucks to be you" response which is their right of course.
Strongly recommend not purchasing these sheets.

Purchased in December 2020 for $240.00.

Vanessa

VanessaNorth Western Region, NSW

Ettitude delete reviews

I reviewed ettitude and because I didn’t give them five stars they deleted it.
This isn’t right. How can customers know in all fairness what people think of their products . I never received my product !

Purchased in December 2020 for $130.00.

L G

L GPerth

Scam - do not purchase

Do not purchase - I ordered $300 sheets from this company and didn’t receive any order/shipping confirmation until following them up on Instagram and noting all the other similar complaints on their Instagram profile. They have no email (bounces back saying full) and no contact number, they got back to me through Instagram sending me a tracking number yet that number said sheets were delivered to Malaga (not the address I put in). Now no idea where my sheets are and no reply with no way to get in touch. Their Instagram page is full of similar complaint.

Purchased in January 2021 for $300.00.

Comfort

Poor quality and terrible customer service

I really wanted to like these sheets. When they arrived, they were soft and cool to sleep in, but every night they would pull up from the corners of the bed. When I looked, I saw that the quality of the stitching and elastic was very poor. As I was still in the '30 day money back sleep trial' time period, I sent them an email and they told me to send the sheets back for a refund. It's now been over a month since I have returned the sheets and I have not received a refund and their email inbox is full, so my message bounces. They do not have a phone number. I have tried to contact them via Facebook, but no one responds.

Purchased in December 2020 for $300.00.

Katie

KatieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not worth the $$$

After 6 months of use my pillow case has started to come apart. Won't replace as purchased 12 months ago. For the $$$ i paid, ($76 for 2 pillow cases!) I would expect the quality of these pillow slips to last years, not months. Not happy at all.

Purchased in October 2019 at Ettitude for $76.00.

Shocking Customer Service and Poor Product

Purchased in December 2020 for $500.00.

Richard M.

Richard M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not great

Quite expensive for what they are. Got a set, they pilled straight away despite following care instructions to not use hot water or clothes dryer. They sent me another set as soon as I emailed them (though I was already dubious about quality). After a year with the second set, have bought a replacement elsewhere and will bin this when they arrive. Not durable at all, stretch and stain very easily from sweat (qld summers) and can’t wash in hot water. Take about 8 hours in full sun to dry.

Purchased in September 2019 for $110.00.

Kieu V.

Kieu V.Sydney, NSW

Feels like this company is all a scam

My sheets pilled just after a month after use. It is no longer pleasant to sleep on. I followed all the care instructions. They advised this was not normal and for me to email them photos which I did. No response via emails and my follow up on Instagram was deleted. It is hard to come across bad reviews as they seem to delete comments where they can. An expensive regret purchase.

Purchased in October 2020 for $130.00.

Hit S.

Hit S.South East Queensland, QLD

Pros & cons! Very nice & soft, but undurable & poorly constructed

Purchased in November 2020.

Janet

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible value, no customer service

Purchased in September 2020 for $104.00.

Carolann

Carolann

Amazing sheets!!!

Prompt delivery. The sheet set was very generous size and have an amazingly silk like soft feel, giving a very luxurious feel. Best sheets ever and I will definately be getting the PJs to match

Purchased in August 2020 at Online for $260.00.

Michelle1180

Michelle1180Perth, WA

Some issues

I bought the sheet set and yes they are lovely and soft, but they are very loose, like they don’t stretch over the mattress, there is always slack in the middle. The pillowcases always turn around so every time you make the bed you have to twist them around again and the flat sheet just slides off the bed and makes the quilt slide off, so if I could go back I wouldn’t have bought them, especially for $300.

Purchased in March 2020 for $300.00.

Matt

Matt

Soft fabric

Absolutely love these sheets! Super soft and super comfortable to sleep in. I’ll definitely be buying more colours soon! Love the brand and the colour options! Thanks so much for making these

Nadia W.

Nadia W.

Love Bamboo sheets, first time buying from Ettitude

Brought my first bamboo queen size sheet set in 2017 after reviewing lots of product reviews (another company in Melbourne). No pilling just lovely. I was curious about other Australian companies selling similar, so I went to 'on sale' Ettitude , brought 'Earth sand' (gold colour) king single sheet set and single quilt cover , so lovely feel, will see how the others in the household feels about it and the how it washes up. Stick to care wash guidelines, cold wash, mild detergent is all that's needed, the sheets really don't hold any odour, really amazing. I'll see how Ettitude sheets play out for next 2 months as I need to buy another queen set (currently very happy with 2017 set with another company)

Purchased in July 2020.

Brich4rds

Brich4rdsQueensland

Terrible cheap bedding

I ordered 2 sets of the double bamboo sheet sets around 3 months ago. The fitted sheet had awful pilling within the first couple of washes, a pillow case came away at the seam, and another pillowcase opened up along some really bad stitching that was stitched on the outside when it should’ve been stitched on the inside. The company replaced the items without question - but the quality is not there.

Purchased in April 2020 at Ettitude.