Ettitude Organic Pure Bamboo

Ettitude Organic Pure Bamboo

Soft and decadent on my skin!

The waffle towel is so soft - but not in a way that just wipes water around your body, it's super absorbent! Really happy with the purchase. However, just to note the 'bath towel' is tiny more like a hand towel, and the sheet the size of a small regular towel, I was expecting it to be much larger.

Purchased in August 2019 at Ettitude for $70.00.

Just What I Wanted

The mattress protector is great quality and does the job it's meant to do. I like how nice and thick it is, I trust that it will keep my mattress underneath nice and clean!

Purchased in July 2019 at Ettitude for $80.00.

In love!

These sheets are so soft, they’re durable (we’ve had our sheet for 3 years and are on the same single sheet set we originally bought) and they keep us so cool. I even bought sheets for my daughters crib mattress because my husband and I love them so much.

Purchased in November 2015 at Ettitude for $200.00.

Comfort

Love the feel of their fitted sheet

My fitted mattress sheet was getting old and came across Ettitude through online search. Decided to order their fitted sheet even if it was pricey due to their mission to provide sustainable and eco friendly options. The organic bamboo lyocell mix feels silky and it's breathable. The sheet is a little loose to have room for bigger mattresses but I am still happy with the purchase.

Purchased in June 2019 for $95.00.

So soft!

I cannot believe how soft this duvet is. It has a very nice sheen to it so it looks very luxurious. Excellent shipping and delivery. Will definitely purchase from this company again!

Purchased in August 2019 at Ettitude.

Comfort

What took me so long to find these!?

These sheets have literally given me a new lease on life. I have never slept better! The sheets are incredibly soft and keep me cool at night. I have noticed that the pillowcases are fabulous for my very curly hair! The silky soft pillowcases are perfect for fragile curls. Thank you!

Purchased in May 2019.

Woke refreshed as!

I truly love how the silky organic bamboo contributes to best sleep ins! The sheets are very soft and luxurious to sleep with plus their eye pillow is surprisingly relaxing!

Purchased in July 2019 at Ettitude.com for $280.00.

Pure Heaven!

Sleeping on these sheets is like sleeping on a soft feather. They are luxurious and feel like silk, breathable and pure bliss. I look forward to going to bed every eveningI love these sheets!

White is a beautiful bright white. The sheets are much larger than the bed. No need to order super king for a king bed for example.

Purchased in June 2019.

Makes going to bed even more exciting than it used to be!

I love my new sheets so much! I cannot stop talking about them to my husband every night before we go to bed. The sheets are light and offer a coolness to my down comforter. Didn't know that was possible!

Purchased in June 2019 for $150.00.

Very disappointed

I bought these sheets from a retailer and understood that they had a 30 day return period if not happy as stated on the Ettitude website.
I don’t like the fact that the sheets feel like a synthetic material and are slippery.
I emailed Ettitude and they asked which country I live in and if the sheets were unused.
I replied that I wanted to use their 30 trial period. I haven’t had any further responses
although I have emailed twice.
Beware!

Purchased in June 2019 for $185.00.

Game changers

The color was as shown. They wash very well & do not lose their softness. Make sure to follow the washing instructions though! I would highly recommend these sheets if you are looking to transition into a healthier option.

Purchased in June 2019 for $130.00.

Impressive customer service

Beautiful sheets but after a couple of months they have started pilling really badly. Not what I expected from $240 sheets - has anyone else had this issue with Ettitude sheets?

**Update. Ettitude reached out and have sent me a replacement fitted sheet. Super impressed with the customer service, I did not expect this outcome. If only all companies stood behind their products like this!

Purchased in January 2019 at Direct from their website for $238.00.

Miserable sleep, Dishonest Company

I had some of the most miserable sleep ever on these sheets. The sheets were hot, sticky, wrinkly, looked like they would rip in a few months. Additionally, the company has shady business practices, and clearly filtering the reviews on their website. This becomes evident when comparing ettitude.com reviews vs. Amazon reviews and reviews here. Not everyone may enjoy the sheets, but to actively filter out the reviews less than 5 or 4 star reviews is shady, misleading, and false advertising. I had been looking forward to purchasing these sheets for a year and eagerly anticipating their arrival, and I have never been so disappointed in a company and their overpriced, falsely advertised product. Clearly many people enjoy it, but don't filter out the reviews of those that don't. Make your product better, or don't make your product, but don't make it look like your product is something it is not. It doesn't matter what material a sheet is made from, it is not sustainable if it's a miserable experience sleeping in them.

Purchased in May 2019 for $161.00.

Luxurious

The most luxurious sheets I have ever felt in my life. The fabric breaths, so they are comfortable at any temperature and they feel silky smooth. Highly recommended. Be warned though it’s difficult to get out of bed.

Purchased in June 2019.

Wonderful sheets!

Words can’t describe how wonderful these sheets are. At first, I was afraid I spent too much on one set of sheets. As soon as I touched them, I knew I was going to want more! So very soft!!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Ettitude.

Love! Love! Love!

I absolutely love my new sheets! They are so soft and comfortable on my skin. I have dry heels and these sheets don’t grab them like other silky sheets do.

Purchased in June 2019 for $180.00.

Gorgeous sheets for a lovely sleep. Very practical and earth friendly.

Hi team ettitude, We can’t get enough of your bamboo based products. So these fitted sheets for bedroom two were a must! Perfect for summer, and now winter are a treat. The material is so soft and cosy on your skin. Also, they can be tumbled dried, if need be on a low setting. Again, such great sheets for perfect sleeps. Would highly recommend these to new customers of Ettitude, Sarah

Purchased in February 2019.

Most Comfortable Sheets Ever

Purchased a set of the Queen sheets and they fit perfect, feel amazing, and have only gotten softer past the first wash. Amazing sheets and great quality! Would definitely recommend

Purchased in May 2019 for $180.00.

My favorite sheet

I gave my mom a set of these sheets and she is a connoisseur of soft things and high thread counts. She told me I had ruined her for all other sheets!

Purchased in May 2019 at Ettitude for $150.00.

Like silk but better

Pro: The sheets are soooo comfy.
Con: Hard to leave them each morning!
Bonus: Better for the environment than traditional cotton sheets.

Purchased in May 2019.