Ettitude Organic Pure Bamboo

Ettitude Organic Pure Bamboo

Listing monitored by Ettitude

Pros

• Luxurious feel

• Sustainably made

• Soft and comfortable

Cons

• Poor build quality

• Difficult to reach customer service

• Comfort

Cass
CassPerth, WA

Sheets feel lovely. Stitching is poor quality

Bought from ettitude website. Sheets are so very soft and feel wonderful to sleep in. But for 300 dollar king sheets the stitching is of very poor quality. Threads are hanging off everywhere not very impressed with the make of them. Also made in china

Purchased for $300.00.

Ross W
Ross WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not great quality and colour way lighter than photos but feels nice

The green covers are much lighter than the pictures. The workmanship is quite poor too given their price tag. The big win is how they feel which is soft and nice. Not otherwise thrilled with these however.

• +4Thumbnail

Purchased in May 2021 for $240.00.

MRP
MRP

Poor quality sheets with high level of pilling

After a few washes (cold wash and no dryer), these sheets developed significant pilling issues. This is described by other reviewers here. Have not had this problem with Ecosa sheets. I do not recommend this product. Any softness of the bamboo is outweigh by the bobbly feel of the pilling.

Purchased in December 2020 for $75.00.

Eliza
ElizaCentral West, NSW

Sheet ripped after 12 months

We purchased a fitted sheet from Ettitude in January 2020. We really enjoyed this sheet for the first 6 months. Then it started getting thinner and thinner even though we always followed washing instructions. Finally in February a gaping hole ripped right in the middle of it.

12 months of use, 6 months of good quality. This is not what we’d expect from a $110 sheet.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ettitude for $110.00.

Gabi R.
Gabi R.Sydney, NSW

Quality is slipping :(

I used to love these sheets. I have several sets. The last batch was not as soft as they usually are and had buttons not snap closure. Ettitude kindly allowed me to return them. The next batch I purchased - the fitted sheet is pilling already after 1 use and wash, the flat sheet isn’t wide enough to fit under a king mattress (despite being king sized sheets). Weird. I don’t know what’s going on with their quality control. I have no issue with the others I have purchased over the years.

Purchased in January 2021.

Kerry H.
Kerry H.South East Queensland, QLD

Cannot contact them and they do not answer the messages on Facebook or emails.

I placed an order and the shipping and billing address were around the wrong way, my mistake, but I could not contact anybody to fix it up. Absolutely no way to contact them.

Purchased in February 2021 at Ettitude for $430.00.

Supriya bagh
Supriya bagh

Terrible product finish.

I bought Fitted baby cot sheet, pack of two. Threads coming out before 1st wash. One of the sheet has stains of dust. Both the sheets had different quality and packaging. Extremely disappointed with the product finish as all the stitch locks are kept losses and without using the sheet stich is coming out.

Purchased in February 2021 for $70.00.

Sent wrong size

I ordered a queen sheet set and was sent a double. This is extremely frustrating as the price is significant and I expect better customer service for a product which is priced as a luxury item.

Purchased in January 2021 for $258.00.

Soft but very poor quality

Purchased in April 2020 at Ettitude.

Mog
MogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sheets arrived marked and damaged; no response from Ettitude after multiple emails.

Sheets arrived in about a week; washed them on cold, gentle wash as per instructions. Upon hanging sheets on the line a large red mark (like a letter R) was visible on the fitted sheet and a tear on the corner. Flat sheets had many loose threads, as did the pillow cases.

Emailed ettitude four times but no response; I received a notification that their inbox was full and they could not be contacted.

What was intended to be a luxurious Christmas present has turned out to be a terrible online shopping experience.

Purchased in December 2020 at Ettitude for $220.00.

Rosemary Thompson
Rosemary ThompsonSydney, NSW

Shocking Service

I ordered King sheet Set. I was sent a King Single Sheet Set. When I tried to return the set for a King sheet set and to pay the extra money I was told it was a sale item and can't be returned. I advise everyone not to order anything from Ettitude

Purchased in January 2021 for $190.00.

Comfort

Mountain top
Mountain topGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm melting

I bought these sheets because they are supposed to keep you cool. I find them to be the opposite. They are soooo unbearably hot it is sweet relief to get them off.
I contacted attitude to ask about them and due to covid times and Xmas/Nye I had just gone over the 30 day guarantee period. They pretty much gave me an "it sucks to be you" response which is their right of course.
Strongly recommend not purchasing these sheets.

Purchased in December 2020 for $240.00.

Vanessa
VanessaNorth Western Region, NSW

Ettitude delete reviews

I reviewed ettitude and because I didn’t give them five stars they deleted it.
This isn’t right. How can customers know in all fairness what people think of their products . I never received my product !

Purchased in December 2020 for $130.00.

L G
L GPerth

Scam - do not purchase

Do not purchase - I ordered $300 sheets from this company and didn’t receive any order/shipping confirmation until following them up on Instagram and noting all the other similar complaints on their Instagram profile. They have no email (bounces back saying full) and no contact number, they got back to me through Instagram sending me a tracking number yet that number said sheets were delivered to Malaga (not the address I put in). Now no idea where my sheets are and no reply with no way to get in touch. Their Instagram page is full of similar complaint.

Purchased in January 2021 for $300.00.

Poor quality and terrible customer service

I really wanted to like these sheets. When they arrived, they were soft and cool to sleep in, but every night they would pull up from the corners of the bed. When I looked, I saw that the quality of the stitching and elastic was very poor. As I was still in the '30 day money back sleep trial' time period, I sent them an email and they told me to send the sheets back for a refund. It's now been over a month since I have returned the sheets and I have not received a refund and their email inbox is full, so my message bounces. They do not have a phone number. I have tried to contact them via Facebook, but no one responds.

Purchased in December 2020 for $300.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Cathasked

My new sheets are starting to pill. Do they come with a warranty?
they have only been washed twice

Cathasked

My new sheets are starting to pill. Do they come with a warranty?

Patricia S.
Patricia S.asked

I've just received my eptitude sheets and I must say I am concerned about the pilling instructions. Before I wash them to use I would like to know if this is a common problem with these sheets as I would definitely like to return them if this is the case. Could you please let me know ASAP. Thank you.
Patricia

Nicole C.
Nicole C.

Definitely an issue. I bought a set that pilled horribly- despite me being careful with washing and general care. I complained to customer care- and after much back and forth, they sent me a second set. The same thing has happened again. I don't recommend these for the durability- although they are lovely and cool to sleep on.

Cath

mine are pilling. they have only been washed twice

Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

After 3 sleeps my queen sheet pilled terribly. I am returning them. I don't wear anything to bed so it's not fabric rubbing on them. I was disappointed that this happened so quickly.

See all Ettitude Organic Pure Bamboo questions

Get an answer from our members and Ettitude representatives

Tuck into bedding made from CleanBamboo™, the sustainable, silky-soft fabric for mindful living and sleeping.

Designed with an eco-attitude in Melbourne and Los Angeles, Ettitude makes sustainable lifestyle and home essentials that are soft on your skin and gentle on the planet. Made from the world's first CleanBamboo™ fabric - think of it as vegan silk - Ettitude's luxury bedding, sleepwear and bath range is 100% organic, hypoallergenic, cruelty-free and easy to care for.

Features

• Materials: 100% organic bamboo lyocell
  • Deep pocket fitted sheets
  • Hypoallergenic, vegan, luxurious silky smooth texture, plush & soft
  • Elastic all around for a snug fit
  • Care instructions: Cold machine wash at a maximum of 30°C with similar colours. Line dry. Iron on low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener

What reviewers thought

There are mixed reviews on this product with many 5-star and a few 1-star ratings. The sheets are extremely soft, comfortable and cool to sleep in, however, some reviewers have complained that they’re of poor quality. There have been reviews about buttons coming off, threads coming loose and holes forming very easily. People have noted that it is difficult to contact customer service. However, the majority of reviewers are very satisfied with their sheets.