Ettitude Organic Pure Bamboo

Ettitude Organic Pure Bamboo

Soft and so comfy!

Bought both sheets and mattress pad. They are amazingly soft and so comfortable. Impossibly warm when the room is cool, and cool when the room is warm. Don’t know that I’ll ever sleep on any other type of bedding.

Purchased in May 2019 at Ettitude for $175.00.

Love These Sheets!

This cover is ridiculously soft, making it very difficult to get out of bed because I feel so cozy! It keeps me warm on cold nights and somehow isn't uncomfortable when it's hot. It always feels just right and helps me get better sleep. Not only is it amazing quality and easy to care for, I feel great knowing it is ethically sourced and passed the Oeko-Tex Standard 100. After washing it several times now, it still feels jsut as soft and luxurious as the day I purchased it. Needless to say, I'm in LOVE!

Purchased in April 2019 for $155.00.

Best sheets EVER!

I purchased two queen sized sets of bamboo sheets online from Ettitude and I'm absolutely delighted with my purchase. The sheets are luxuriously soft and very generous in size, so they fit a thick mattress well. They wrap around me beautifully to keep me warm in winter without over heating, and because they wick away moisture and stay fresh, I'm super confident they keep me cool on those hot Queensland nights. I think they're the perfect sheets for every climate. And SO soft! These are by far and away the very best sheets I've ever purchased - and I'm in my 60s, so I've bought quite a few sets of sheets in my time!

Purchased in May 2019 at Ettitude.

Best sleep of my life!

These sheets will be traveling with me from now on! I cannot sleep soundly without them! Absolutely incredible it seems like satin but I don’t slip and slid around!! Best purchase ever! Make sure you take them to the dry cleaners! Make the investment to keep them for life, anything this expensive and life changing should be delicately handled!

Purchased in March 2019.

We are living for these sheets right now

The facts are that we [all of humanity] spend a third of our lives in bed and sleep is super important for our health. So investing in good (the best) sheets like these should be a no-brainer! They are luxuriously silky, but also eco-friendly, hypoallergenic and easy to care for. All things we really care about. It took us awhile to come around to admitting we needed to upgrade our bedding but having the ettitude sheets in our lives now we never want to go back to cotton or any other kind. We really love them and have been living for them ever since we put them on our bed. Warning: You probably will have trouble leaving your bed in the morning and be obsessively talking about these sheets with others after getting them. Still, we couldn't be happier and will likely upgrade our children's bedding soon since they love ours so much.

Purchased in March 2019.

Simply amazing

My Partner brought this sheets for me as a Christmas present after i had been talking about how much i wanted to try them.. And they definitely did not disappoint.
The feeling of coming home after a long day and getting into these sheets is indescribable. The pillow cases feel absolutely amazing on your skin.
I have also recently purchased the face mask as i am going on a long flight later this year.. This mask is amazing, feels so soft and comfortable on the face unlike others i have tried which itch and move around so much you end up taking it off. I recommend these to everybody and everybody. Even my siblings have gone and purchased some for themselves.

Purchased in February 2019 at Ettitude.

Quality and fit is very poor

I so wanted to love these sheets, the fabric is amazingly soft but after 3-4 washes the pilling appeared that I had noticed others were commenting on. I followed manufacturer's instructions and I'm obsessed with quality linen so was prepared to test them out to see for myself. I only bought the king size fitted sheet to trial. Aside from the pilling the product ran approx 15cms too long but the width was fine. I returned the sheets on 3 separate occasions because I was hoping the size would be right next time but the same problem kept presenting as well as the pilling. I must add the customer service was brilliant, I unfortunately can't recommend the product.

Purchased in January 2019 for $99.00.

WORTH THE MONEY

These sheets are so soft!! They are what they say they are.
They fit my bed perfectly. I love them. It makes shift work sleeping just that little bit nicer.
Thank you ettitude!

Purchased in February 2019 at Ettitude for $178.00.

Not worth the expense

I really wanted to like these sheets. The colour is great, they are really soft and were nice to sleep in initially. After 3 weeks of use and weekly washes the fitted sheet is starting to pill, not really badly but it's definitely noticeable and not what I had hoped for considering the price. I am washing them according to the instructions. I was suspicious when I read the manufacturer's advice about removing pilling, I've never seen this on any other product and don't think it should be necessary for good quality sheets. They also drop A LOT of fibres, I'm having to dust my bedroom every few days and I've had to vacuum the floor each time I've taken them off the bed to wash because I end up with threads and little balls of fibres all over the floor. This was forgivable for the first wash or two but it doesn't seem to be getting much better. I've never had new sheets do this after the first wash. The fitted sheet doesn't stay on the bed very well either. I have to pull it back down over the mattress every morning because it creeps up overnight (my mattress is standard size and depth). I think its because they are soft and thin.... They feel nice but move around a lot and overall are not worth the hassle. I think they will end up as spares when I find a replacement. I certainly wouldn't buy them again or recommend them to anyone else. In hindsight it seems a bit strange that there are so few genuine customer reviews, most of the reviews are on the company's website and therefore vetted. I think their marketing campaign is is far better than their product.

Purchased in January 2019 at Ettitude for $218.00.

Confirmed, problems with Pilling. Organic?

Sheets feel soft at first, but they sure do pill after use. Also, how is a man-made fiber like bamboo lyocell rayon organic? They use a slurry of chemicals in creating rayon, whether it be lyocell, modal, or viscose - so how do you claim these are organic? What organic certification is there, none can be found on the website. But, the pilling alone will keep me away in the future.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Best sheets on the market

These are the best sheets I have ever slept in. Quite simply, there are no better sheets out there. Super soft, stays cold in the summer. Sure, these sheets are expensive, but you get what you pay for!

Exquisite

These sheets feel like satin or silk. Feels like I’m sleeping in marshmallows. I took them off to wash the other day, replaced them with my (previous favorite) linen sheets, which now feel like sandpaper to me, compared to Ettitude. I guess I’ve been spoiled and will need to buy (at least) one more set of sheets.

Not worth the money

I wanted to love these sheets! Amazing yellow colour and very soft like silk but they felt very thin (I got the bamboo & charcoal mix) After only 2 washes both the sheets started pilling majorly! The only reason I give 2 stars is that when I asked for a refund they were very prompt which makes me think they know their product isn't great. And they did try to give me a store credit to which I replied "can you gaurantee that the next sheets won't pill?" I wonder how long people had these sheets before writing their reviews!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Best bedding ever - once you’ve slept in these you will never go back!

This bedding is the most amazing and delicious bedding I’ve ever used. It is soft and snuggly as well as adapting well to the weather. But it gets better; not only is it honestly the best thing to sleep in, it’s also doing everything right for the environment and those involved in making and producing the bedding as well. So it’s a super ethical, sustainable and comfortable purchase. I won’t be able to buy anything but ettitude from now on.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Softest and most luxurious sheets ever

Purchased a single duvet cover and sheet set for my daughter after researching about high thread count cotton sheets vs bamboo which then lead to types of bamboo sheets (aren’t they all the same??). After reading reviews I purchased ettitude sheets for my daughter. The product arrived in 3 days which was impressive. I washed it and as soon as I put it on her bed I was in heaven!! Previously I was contemplating buying for my bed now it’s on my Xmas wish list. It’s just the most amazingly soft and luxurious bed sheets I’ve touched. Beats Sheridan 1200 TC sheets! I thought they were good but they are heavy and cold so not good for all weather types. Highly recommend Ettitude bamboo sheets. Worth every penny!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Amazing sheets! Dreamy :)

The silkiest sheets I have ever slept in.. Comfortable, luxurious and practical.
Great value for money and I loved the variety of colours! These sheets are making our time in bed much more pleasurable!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Bad Service

I accidentally ordered my package to the wrong address and cannot get a hold of anyone to help me change it. I have emailed over and over and no one is responding to me. There is not phone number to call. Worst service ever. I may have to dispute this with my credit card instead.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Super soft and comfy

I love these sheets. We have bought others for our new super king mattress but none fit quite as well as these, they look good and feel like heaven. Would buy again.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Softest sheets I’ve ever felt!

The sheets are well worth the price, I’ve been sleeping better since I bought them. The colours are really cute and the sheets are so soft, almost silky. The delivery was quick and easy.

Love it!

Amazed at the feel of the duvet cover even after washing! So impressed we are looking at ordering the sheet set next. Colour not quite the same as picture but worked out better for us anyway.