Ettitude Organic Pure Bamboo

Ettitude Organic Pure Bamboo

Lovely

I am very happy with my purchase. What a lovely lovely gift to myself. Good sleep is SO important and we forget but these sheets feel like self-care. Very very happy with my purchase! Saving up for more!

Purchased in October 2019.

Comfort

Feels like I am surrounded by whipped cream!

This bedding ( they can't be called linens) is so soft, silky and cooling that after sleeping on and under ( I bought the duvet cover also) them I immediately ordered another set. I deserve to treat myself to this luxury because I love my sleep time!

Purchased in November 2019.

Slip into Sleep!

First time I upgrade from regular (and cheap) cotton sheets, and OH WOW! there is no journey back.
It is so soft and nice, and they just feel so lush.
Super recommended!

Purchased in October 2019 for $300.00.

Marvelous Sheets and Duvet Cover

These sheets are almost cool to the touch, soft, smooth, and make the bed irresistible at night. I started with bamboo sheets because I sleep quite warm (a husband and two cats love to use my heat-generating powers). I now have the mattress cover, duvet cover, and summer weight blanket. My bed has never felt more luxurious, with materials I love, and at a price point I can live with. Thank you to the great customer support team as well! They took great care of me.

Purchased at Ettitude.

Bert

BertPerth, WA

Soft Serenity

I ordered a bamboo lyocell sheet set and the fabric quality is so good and feels so soft, for a soothing sleep. Ordering from Ettitude was easy with good service. Love it!

Purchased in October 2019 at Ettitude.

Hannah H

Hannah HMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic

Lovely and soft and cool! My husband runs hot and sleeping with him in summer was very uncomfortable prior to these sheets! He has also stained sheets previously because he works in an industrial job and farming but that hasnt been a problem with these.

Purchased in September 2019 at Ettitude for $238.00.

Mick

MickRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Beautiful fitted sheet

Ettitude fitted sheets have a luxurious feel and they retains their fit to the bed, with the elastic all the way around. Great quality. I also love that bamboo doesn't smell, even more so than cotton.

Purchased in June 2019 for $100.00.

Michelle N.

Michelle N.Sydney, NSW

Best bedding I have ever used!

Love my bamboo sheets!....I can never go back to any other type of sheets after using these....lovely colours as well!.....will only use these from now on for the entire family

Sheets ripped after 3 days of use

I wanted to love these sheets, but unfortunately they ripped at the seam after 3 days of use (and prior to washing). I contacted customer service, but they were unwilling to help since the sheets had been purchased from a 3rd party vendor. Very disappointed to see their response since the concept behind the sheets is wonderful. I will not be purchasing again.

Purchased in September 2019 for $100.00.

Great sheets. Soft AND sustainable

These sheets wash beautifully and are lovely to sleep in. They help to keep us cool on hot summer nights! Also they are environmentally sound. Very pleased with this product.

Elegant and luxurious!

I purchased the Bamboo Lyocell Duvet Cover Set in the Blue Nights color. I love bamboo for its sustainability, durability and softness. This set is all that while being classy and beautiful!

Ultimate Sheets You Will Never Be Disappointed With

I very rarely write a review unless I really feel strongly about the product. I have very high standards when I buy a product I want it to last until I decide I want to replace it and not before it’s time. If your looking for quality sheets I recommend them. You will get quality, and want light weight. and cool these are the sheets to buy. MA

Purchased in September 2018 at Ettitude for $318.00.

Comfort

the smoothness is unbelievable!

its basically bamboo silk... our guests love it :)
its also easy to wash and dries in half the time of normal cotton sheets.
We also love that all sheets have a nice tag stating if they are twin, full or queen sets.. really helpful when you have many different beds!

Comfort

Amazing and worth the money!

AMAZING!!!!

These are absolutely incredible sheets. I'm obsessed. They are silky soft just like silk.... but silk makes you hot, and these adjust to your body temperature perfectly. They're cooling when you need them to be cooling but they're just right. I'm like "Goldilocks" when it comes to any bedding - mattresses, sheets, pillows have to 'just right'. These are perfection. Take it from someone who is incredibly picky. I've slept on many many types of bamboo sheets and these are my favorite so far. They remain silky soft with each wash and they have the most gorgeous colors on top of that. I love Ettitude! Well worth the money.

Comfort

These are without a doubt, the best sheets I have ever slept on.

Ok, first off, these sheets feel unlike anything I have slept on before, and I have silk, satin, jersey knit, and other bamboo sheets. These are different. They just feel softer and more luxurious than even other bamboo sheets. The main draw to these sheets were the carbon antimicrobial features, as well as the environmental sustainability.

Purchased in September 2019 for $180.00.

Paradise!!

Best sheets I have ever slept on! Very soft and smooth with cooling features! I love that they are enviro friendly too! The only sheets I will continue to buy in the future! Thanks ettitude!

Wonderful!!!

Oh these are the smoothest sheets ever!!! They are just the right weight, not heavy, and soooo smooth, even after washing. I use cold water, low heat to dry, and remove them and put them on the bed immediately—so wash them when you have time to complete the process.
I can’t recommend these enough! Soooo pleased for once, and I am truly the living version of the “Princess and the Pea” when it comes to bedding.
One note: do make your bed or at least smooth the sheets and covers to let the sheets de-wrinkle so you come home to a nice, smooth, tidy bed at night. I often lightly mist them with a spritzer bottle to release any creases sleeping caused. It’s worth a tad extra effort to be this comfy!

Purchased in July 2019.

Amazing bedding!

The bedding is so soft and silky. It’s cool to the touch but will also keep you warm. I really love this company! They even sent me a replacement when my duvet cover had an issue. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in June 1990 for $138.00.

Comfort

Amazing sheets - no more night sweats!

After three months of use, we're still happy with our sheets! My husband, who never notices things like sheets, says that they're his favorites and that he's never slept better. I bought them to help with night sweats and couldn't be happier. I'll be back for more!

Purchased in July 2019 for $178.00.