Ettitude Organic Pure Bamboo

• Comfort

Carolann

Carolann

Amazing sheets!!!

Prompt delivery. The sheet set was very generous size and have an amazingly silk like soft feel, giving a very luxurious feel. Best sheets ever and I will definately be getting the PJs to match

Purchased in August 2020 at Online for A$260.00.

Michelle1180

Michelle1180Perth, WA

Some issues

I bought the sheet set and yes they are lovely and soft, but they are very loose, like they don’t stretch over the mattress, there is always slack in the middle. The pillowcases always turn around so every time you make the bed you have to twist them around again and the flat sheet just slides off the bed and makes the quilt slide off, so if I could go back I wouldn’t have bought them, especially for $300.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$300.00.

Matt

Matt

Soft fabric

Absolutely love these sheets! Super soft and super comfortable to sleep in. I’ll definitely be buying more colours soon! Love the brand and the colour options! Thanks so much for making these

Love Bamboo sheets, first time buying from Ettitude

Brought my first bamboo queen size sheet set in 2017 after reviewing lots of product reviews (another company in Melbourne). No pilling just lovely. I was curious about other Australian companies selling similar, so I went to 'on sale' Ettitude , brought 'Earth sand' (gold colour) king single sheet set and single quilt cover , so lovely feel, will see how the others in the household feels about it and the how it washes up. Stick to care wash guidelines, cold wash, mild detergent is all that's needed, the sheets really don't hold any odour, really amazing. I'll see how Ettitude sheets play out for next 2 months as I need to buy another queen set (currently very happy with 2017 set with another company)

Purchased in July 2020.

Brich4rds

Brich4rdsQueensland

Terrible cheap bedding

I ordered 2 sets of the double bamboo sheet sets around 3 months ago. The fitted sheet had awful pilling within the first couple of washes, a pillow case came away at the seam, and another pillowcase opened up along some really bad stitching that was stitched on the outside when it should’ve been stitched on the inside. The company replaced the items without question - but the quality is not there.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Best quality sleepwear I have ever had

Hubby bought me the charcoal PJ set and the Navy Cami/Short set for a recent birthday. I have always had silk PJ's or nighties, so really did not expect these products to be very good. What a mistake - they are better! As soft and luxurious as silk, but stronger, so you don't feel like you may inadvertently tear the fabric during sleep. I couldn't recommend highly enough. Sheets are next on my list :)

Purchased in April 2020.

Danielle

DanielleSouth West, WA

Piling Issue after 2 nights and slow customer service

I bought the new Bamboo Charcol Sheet set. Sadly after a couple of nights, they started to pile real bad. They also don't stay tucked underneath my mattress very well. I feel the durability just isn't there and there are better quality sheets out there for $300.00.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ettitude for A$280.00.

Love these sheets!

So soft and also so cooling on warmer nights. Would recommend to anyone. 10/10 for us. Anyone looking for a good set of sheets, I highly recommend. Their customer service is easily reachable via email and they are beyond helpful.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ettitude online.

Steve

SteveRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Does not respond to emails

This company does not have a phone contact and does not respond to emails requesting information prior to purchase. I assume then that if you have an after purchase problem you will never get to resolve it.
UPDATE: I did receive an email 5 days after my initial email to them. They answered my questions and advised I could take advantage of the 20% off sale. However the sale had already ended by the time I got their email.

MYW

MYWPerth, WA

Amazing!

Incredibly soft bamboo fabric - it really does feel like kittens and clouds and everything soft you can imagine. The fact the company is doing such amazing work in ethical and sustainable production is another big reason I chose to buy from them. I highly recommend!

Purchased in March 2020.

Best Sheets!

I love these sheets! They are so soft and smooth, but not so much so that you slide off of them. They keep cool even in the summer. I was worried buying online without being able to feel them before purchasing, but they are SO worth the price. I will likely be buying a duvet cover in the future!! I also love how environmentally conscious the brand is.

Purchased at Ettitude for A$120.00.

Lina

Lina

Customer Rebuff Office, not Customer Service

Purchased in May 2020 for A$180.00.

Amazing company & Textiles that feel like clouds

Seriously the best customer service I have ever experienced! I purchased the duvet cover & it ripped during the wash & they were quick to replace it. Also got the comforter & love it, I do not get cold or hot anymore! Important to follow the washing/drying directions as the fabric is delicate & can shrink. The fabric is so soft & love every bit of it.

OBSESSED !

SO beyond glad i found ettitude. Extremely well priced for the quality & softness. Also have a shedding dog & i just shake the cover and fur falls off !!!! this was not the case at alllll for my last duvet cover which i think was more expensive? this is definitely a worthwhile and will be a longtime favorite purchase.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ettitude.

Comfort

Ettitude are the best sheets I've EVER slept on!

I will never buy another brand of sheets again! I recently spent 8 days at a suite the Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas and was missing my Ettitude sheets!

Purchased in January 2020 at FabFitFun for A$150.00.

Vanessa M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pilling within 3 days

Don't waste your money, sheets pilled badly after 3 days of sleeping (alone mind you). Can't seem to get a refund even though they offer 30 days sleep trial.......was offered replacement sheet (why would I bother?), ripped them off the bed and put my cotton ones back on. Save your$$$$$
UPDATE: Ettitude honoured their refund policy for faulty goods, thank you.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ettitude for A$265.00.

Disappointed

Purchased at Ettitude.

Life changing comfort

I will recommend the softness of these sheets, pillow cases, and duvet cover to everyone and their mom. Organic bamboo is better for your hair, skin, and rest. These products go hand in hand with what I preach for a living

Purchased in April 2020 at Ettitude for A$300.00.

We Love These Sheets

My husband and I love these sheets. I’m a hot sleeper but also need the weight of a comforter. We’ve only slept on them 2 nights so far but so far so good. They keep me cool, feel so soft and silky and look great on the bed. I’ll definitely look into buying additional sets. Only could give 4 stars because we’ve only had them 2 nights . I hope we don’t incur the pilling issue

Purchased in March 2020.

Queen For The Night!

Wonderfully cool and soft and luxurious. The pillowcases are great for my facial skin. I love them so much I bought Mint sheets to match and a matching duvet. The color and feel is spectacular.