6Eukanuba Puppy Formula

Eukanuba Puppy Formula

6Eukanuba Puppy Formula
4.2

73%20%7%
Brand Manager for Eukanuba? Claim your listing.

Cujoshie
CujoshieBrisbane5 posts
  Large

Great food, my Wolfie loves it

My wolfie pup is a hungry growing girl and once we switched to eukanunba puppy she is eating less and growing at a great rate. She loves the taste.

Disappointed
Disappointed
  Small

The non sealable bag is a big turn off

I have only just started my 7 month red heeler on this product so will review in a couple of months. My main gripe is the non sealable bag of the dry food...why would you not have that customer focused aspect? Perhaps the manufacturers can explain their rationale?

Pammy
PammyGosford16 posts
  Small

The newest Chihuahua adition loves these

My 10 week old puppy has eaten these for the past week and seems to enjoy the taste (does not leave any), her stools are firm and she is full of energy. I feel the food is quality and not over priced. The biscuits are perfect size for her breed.

JamesDW
JamesDWNorthgate7 posts
  Large

Eukanuba is not bad, but I still prefer other better options

I have two pups in family, and both of them came from pet store fed by Eukanuba. Both of them struggle through days of diarrhea at the very beginning and now they are happy and healthy, which could partially prove that Eukanuba works to some extent.

However, for my point of view, the disadvantages of this brand could overweight its benefits. Firstly and most importantly, it is expensive, and a bag of 15kg could easily go above $120. Secondly, this brand was introduced by the pet store and vets, which I reckon most of its price is for marketing cost.

To sum up, though Eukanuba is not bad, I would still change to other product.

Shell
ShellPerth8 posts
lana
lanaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Feedback

Great product, my puppy loves the food, however I don't. I think the bags should be resealable as I like to buy the bigger bag to save money but the food goes off before my puppy can finish it.

chowmama
chowmamarizal, 1920
  Medium

My Choice

My chows are on a Go Natural diet for quite some time now but havent been finishing their meals lately.I remembered starting on a Eukanuba diet many years ago but shifted to try other dog foods that claim they are better and or the best.Lesson learned:Stick to what you see your dogs love eating regardless of what others say is the best for them.You know your dog more and what works for them probably may not for you.Im so back Eukanuba!

Diana
DianaBrisbane5 posts
Seva
Seva

Excellent pet food

It gives a very good and shiny coat. Good growth. Less poo from our dog which shows that there's good absorption and minimal wastage. Worth the money. Our dog seems to enjoy the food. Good investment and long term savings on vet bills. Would definitely recommend this to our friends.

expensive

Kirran
Kirran6 posts
  Puppy Formula

Good choice, but need variety

We bought this dog food for our dog and found that he loved it. It was the one the vet recommended and the pet store as it has all the "good stuff" a growing dog needs. Only problem was that after a while, our dog got sick of it and just chose not to eat. So I recommend mixing it up a bit to ensure your dog gets a balanced diet and doesn't get sick of it.
Nutritious, Healthy, Small chunks
A bit pricey, Not much flavor for the dog Show reply
Callum72
Callum72AU
  Puppy Formula

Wouldn't choose anything eles !

I have a 3 month old english mastiff and I have found that eukanuba puppy formula for large breed works great . He loves the taste and never leaves any behind. No other brand will come close to eukanuba in my opinion, no calcium powder or other meat required, all the puppy needs are in the kibble.
Reliable, puppy loves the taste and will never leave any behind
Expensive, but well worth the cost, will save u alot of money in the long run with no vet bills.  Show 2 replies
luxury_loui
luxury_loui50 posts
  Puppy Formula

You can really tell the difference between a puppy thats eating good or bad food. This puppy formula is brilliant, it helps them maintain a healthy weight throughout their rapid growth stages. They love the taste, and it is easy for their small puppy teeth. Only con is it is more expensive then the store brought brands.
Really high quality puppy formula.
veronicaedmonds
veronicaedmondsAU
  Puppy Formula

Well worth the expensive, and overall a lot cheaper than steroids, antibiotics and vet bills!!! My big dog is now so much healthier!
I have a 4 yr old german shephard who had this formula as a pup after trying many others, he was very fussy- jack loved it! jack was diagnosed with iritable bowel and after several visits to vet at 3.5 years of age and underweight, on steroids nothing working, the vet said give the puppy food again, I tried it and now he is a healthy weight. I now give it to my 9 week old german shephard and he loves it too!
Expensive, especially for two dogs, and one an adult!
mallowpuff
mallowpuff43 posts
  Puppy Formula

Good

I used this for my other dog, and started my new puppy on this. The food he was being feed gave him very runny stools, and this didn´t stop after a week. The transition to Eukanuba brought with it much firmer stools and a much shinier coat than before. The amount required to feed him almost halved by changing brands.
Provides a solid start for a growing puppy, less kibble is required than a cheaper brand which gives more servings per bag than a comparable cheaper brand
Pricier than other brands from the supermarket, but could be outweighed by pro of less needed per feed
Susiem
Susiem2 posts
  Puppy Formula

I recently bought the Eukanuba Large Breed puppy formula for my 10 month old pointer as it was on special. Before that, I had been buying Hills Science Diet as recommended by our vet. I find it to be a great quality food, and it seems my puppy prefers it to the Science Diet, as he hasn't left any food remaining in his bowl like he used to. The only issue is the cost, but for a premium quality food while my puppy is developing, it's well worth it. I will certainly buy it again, as it's great to see my puppy enjoying dry food and learning and growing so well.
Excellent quality food.