66Black Hawk Dog Food

92% · 65755 · 8%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
4.4
Smell
4.3

Suzi
SuziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts
  Verified Puppy Food - Medium Breeds Chicken and Rice

Worm added for extra protein. Gross

I picked up my new puppy on Friday and this was the food the breeder was feeding them so of course I purchased the same.
Upon scooping out a little for my puppy I noticed movement. Upon further investigation I seen little worms. I’ve no clue what these worms are I’ve never seen them before in my life. Every scoop had little worms in it. Please check your puppies food before serving. The bag was fully sealed no holes in it so I’m guessing it’s came from where it was manufactured not the pet shop. Show details
Steven G.
Steven G.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Chicken Jerky Bites

Great treats for dogs!

My dogs love it so much. These treats are very good and they always wanted to eat it every time when I am around. Show details ·  1
Ian
IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Advice

Our RSPCA prosecution dog was severely underweight, had skin issues and was taking Apoquel.
Vet recommended Black Hawke Sensitive which she loves (but she loves all food), has gained weight and does not need Apoquel. Show details ·  1
Ipl
Ipl2 posts
  Grain Free Dry Dog Food Salmon

Added bonus skin cleared up

We were recommended by the pet food store to use the salmon dry food because of having surgery and thiswill help with arthritis and much to our surprise and satisfaction our dog lost all the red around his eyes ,mouth and feet caused by allergies We have tried so many other single protein products and all failed that we thought it must be the grass etc We now use the salmon dry cat food for our cat as well and both love it Show details ·  1
Pete
Pete6 posts
  Healthy Benefits Dog Food Dental

This Works !!!!!

I'm happy to say Black Hawk dental actually does clean teeth very well,
I have a tiny dog, she loves eating this food, her back teeth are clean after 2 weeks of eating dental meals, I've tried all the other Vet recommended dental foods & found not much difference in her teeth health,
No Need for expensive Vet cleanings now, Show details ·  1
Kelly
Kelly2 posts
  Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice

Affordable

We changed food for my bull mastiff 2 weeks ago, she has now developed a skin problem. She is tan, but now has big blacks areas where her hair is falling out, on her side and also under her chin. Could this be due to the food? Show details ·  1
Ellie
EllieSouth-East, TAS
  Original Dog Food Chicken and Rice

Best one yet!

Ordered a free sample for my Maltese shitzu who refuses to eat most brands of dog food and he kept waiting for more. Will definitely repurchase again as my dog loved it so much. Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Grain Free Wet Dog Food Lamb

My blue heeler with a dodgy gut does well on this

My dog has always had a sensitive gut and can't tolerate grains. So he's always been fed Blackhawk grainfree kibble varieties with some of this wet food, or the other flavours, mixed in. Now he's old and can't digest the kibble anymore so he just eats the canned food, and handles it well. His coat, his agility and his stools are all good for his age. He gobbles it up. Show details ·  1
Smell
Michelle
MichelleVictoria3 posts
  Healthy Benefits Dog Food Weight Management

Very happy with his weight!

My entire Australian Shepherd started this feed regime 5 weeks ago after discussions with a Pet Stock representative whom highly recommended this product for aiding weight loss. He has now reduced his weight by 2.6kg and has another 3kg to go. I highly recommend this product for weight management but, we also have an exercise plan to reach our target. Show details ·  1
John Anderson
John AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Original Dog Food Chicken and Rice

My dogs’ favourite

I have tried a few different brands of dog food, and they just do not stack up to Black Hawk. My dogs love Black Hawk and of all the varieties, Chicken and Rice seems to be their favourite.
Since switching my dogs to Black Hawk, I noticed shinier coats, longer lasting energy, improved gut and bowel health, and my dogs look forward to their meals! Show details ·  1
Fjordlanz
Fjordlanz
  Healthy Benefits Dog Food Joints & Muscles
Freyja
Freyja
  Original Puppy Food - Large Breeds Lamb and Rice

Very good kibble

We have used Black Hawk Puppy food for our Hungarian Vizsla since she was a puppy. She is very healthy and well with a beautiful coat. Her digestive system is great, she is regular and consistent. She always enjoys her food. Show details ·  1
Hollie Clarke
Hollie ClarkeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Sensational Product!!

In a matter of just 10 days I have seen such a huge in the overall cost and skin quality of my dog, and as an added bonus they just love the taste! Show reply
Michelle
MichelleHunter Region, NSW5 posts
  Healthy Benefits Dog Food Sensitive Skin & Gut

He loves the taste, skin looks great & never leaves a crumb

Merlin has suffered from seasonal allergies & food sensitivities for most of his life, however whilst on Healthy Benefits Sensitive Skin & Gut he has shown absolutely no signs of either. He loves the taste, his skin is looking great & he never leaves a crumb. Show details ·  1
Heather
Heather
  Healthy Benefits Dog Food Joints & Muscles

My boy looks amazing!

Since beginning on the Blackhawk Healthy Benefits Joint & Muscle, Riley has looked amazing - he has been able to maintain fantastic muscle condition while recovering from injury, something he has struggled with in the past.
He is always eager for his meals and the food is very similar in appearance to the Original and Working Dog formula which made it easy to transition him across. Show details ·  1

Patricia
Patricia · Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice for Small Breeds

Hi there all, l thought l ordered a 10kg bag of black hawk puppy but mistakenly bought the small dog bag and opened it before realising. Do you think it would be OK to feed this to my 13 week old border collie?

Black Hawk Pet Care   DM

Hi Patricia, thanks for getting in touch! Since your pup is at a crucial growing stage, we would recommend returning the incorrect bag to the retailer and exchanging it for the correct life stage :)

Debbie M.
Debbie M. · Healthy Benefits Dog Food Joints & Muscles

Hi, I would to know if you can feed this Dry food to your dog every day ? Thank you !

Black Hawk Pet Care   DM

Hi Debbie! Thank you for your question. This is a complete & balanced diet, so you can definitely feed this every day :)

Coffee is good
Coffee is good · Original Puppy Food - Large Breeds Lamb and Rice

Does this food control dog odour?

Black Hawk Pet Care   DM

Hello, This isn't something we can confirm, as it has not been tested for, but if you have any concerns about your dog's odour we would suggest getting in touch with your vet as they would know your pup best :)

Compare all Black Hawk Dog Food listings
CategoryDog FoodsDog FoodsDog FoodsDog Foods
Special Needs
  • Grain Free
TypeDryDryDryDry
Life StageAdultAdultAdultAdult
Dog SizeLarge, Medium and SmallLargeLarge, Medium and SmallLarge, Medium and Small
Awards 2024202420242024