77SavourLife Dog Food & Treats Range

77SavourLife Dog Food & Treats Range

95% · 1558 · 5%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
Smell
4.5

Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
  Fair Incentive Verified Gluten & Grain Free Care Plus Sensitive Ocean Fish Dog Food

Great product

My new puppy had rashes when we picked her up from foster care
We went to a vet and they said allergies to grass and possibly food (chicken)
With lots of finger work I found the ancient grains sensitive had no meat or meat products, only fish
She has now been on it for 1 month and the rashes and lumps are no longer
Except when she rolls around in grass
We also use the salmon treats and salmon biscuits and salmon frozen raw food in the savourlife range Show details ·  1
Jocelyn Nguyen
Jocelyn NguyenSydney, NSW2 posts
  Gluten & Grain Free for Puppies Chicken Dog Food

My puppy loves this kibble!

My rescue pup absolutely loves her kibble! It was fairly simple to slowly switch over to SaviourLife, and we have a bunch of their treats too including the kangaroo strips and training treats. She demolishes her food straight away, we do mix it with a bit of fresh food to give a bit of texture (her foster carer did that so we just continued on). She goes to the toilet regularly and hasn't had any upset tummy issues at all!

What I love most is that 50% of their profits go towards rescue dogs which is wonderful. We actually adopted our puppy through SaviourLife, so I love the fact that we continue to support them with their lovely food and treats range. Show details ·  1

Kelley
KelleyPerth, WA
  Strips / Training

So good your dog will think they're human!

My dogs love these treats and one has taught herself to sit at the table to wait for hers at lunch time! Haha not really obedience, more cheekiness! Show details ·  1
donnaandzimmy
donnaandzimmy2 posts
  Gluten & Grain Free Chicken Dog Food
Tracey D
Tracey DSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive Gluten & Grain Free Chicken Dog Food

Number 1 top quality dog food

My dogs love this & I love it because it’s Australian made & owned which is important to me. Also it’s high quality ingredients which give me peace of mind that my fur babies are eating well. Better than me in fact :) Show details ·  1
Wendy
WendyGoulburn Valley, VIC2 posts
  Gluten & Grain Free Large Breed Adult Ocean Fish & Salmon Dog Food

The Saviour Food

I have a rescue Labrador who is now 12 years old. He has generally been a fussy eater believe it or not! This was exacerbated after the last administration of worm tablets. He can sniff out worm tablets concealed in anything. After that he refused to eat almost anything, until I tried the Ocean Fish & Salmon which was devoured without suspicion of worm tablets. I am grateful that this product got him back on track with his diet and he has loved the range of SavourLife dog food since. Show details ·  1
Pascal S
Pascal SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Gluten & Grain Free Kangaroo & Chicken Dog Food
Smell
DONNA
DONNA2 posts
  Gluten Free with Ancient Grains Lamb

loved this

my 2 dogs are loving the savour life lamb with ancient grains, blink and its gone. i love you people for doing what you do. Show details ·  2
Smell
Kellie
Kellie9 posts
  Gluten Free with Ancient Grains Lamb

Good quality love Savour Life dog food and treats

Thought if try this for my little Jack Russell. Was happy reading all the details of ingredients on the bag . All natural and good value for money. Show details ·  1
Kaelah M.
Kaelah M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Gluten Free with Ancient Grains and Care Plus Sensitive Ocean Fish

Excellent for dogs with chicken allergies!

My dog loved this kibble. She is allergic to chicken, and there is a very limited range of affordable kibble without poultry. But she gobbled this up and there's been no gastric upset. 100% recommend! Show details ·  1
Bella
BellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Gluten & Grain Free Chicken Dog Food

Great for sensitive tummy’s

Our rescue pup loves her savourlife dog food, it keeps weight on her without upsetting her sensitive belly which is a win for both of us. Great product. Show details ·  1
Rock666
Rock666Sydney, NSW39 posts
  Verified Gluten & Grain Free Care Plus Sensitive Ocean Fish Dog Food

Searching For The Right Food For Our Staffys

We started our Two Staffy's on the SavourLife’s Grain Free Sensitive with Australian Ocean Fish food about 4 weeks ago.
Both of our Staffy's have sensitive skin so we have tried many different brands of dog food with no results.
We decided to give this a try as it's Grain Free, Gluten free and has no chicken or beef which is what they seem to be allergic too.
So far so good the Itching has reduced and they love the food.
Hopefully we are on a winner. Show details ·  1
Jemma Arte
Jemma Arte
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Dog Food

Dog loves it, and so do we!

We have been using Savourlife since we adopted our not so little Howard through the Savourlife Adopt-a-Dog program. It’s a quality product that our dog loves, just about knocks you over when he hears the bowl being put down. OH, and most importantly his flatulence has significantly improved now we have found his correct feed. Show details ·  1
marni.babun
marni.babunMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  Gluten & Grain Free Large Breed Adult Ocean Fish & Salmon Dog Food

Great

My dog is fussy with his biscuits but he loved this and ate them straight away when they're were given to him. The biscuits are larger size compared to other companies but they are great and easy for dogs to consume. They seem fresh and not too hard compared to other kibble brands. The ingredients read really great. Show reply
marni.babun
marni.babunMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  Essentials Chicken with Veggies & Rice

Great quality ingredients, a great dog food

My fussy Siberian Husky Beau absolutely loved this to eat. It seemed fresh and full of real ingredients. I felt happy feeding it to my 2 young dogs, I will be buying this product again in the future. Show details ·  1