Listing monitored by 4Legs

Pros

• Wide range of dog foods available

• Preservative and filler-free

• Dogs enjoyed the taste

4.7 (1,008)
  • Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten (173), Adult (635) and Senior (270)
  • Side Effects Yes (6) · No (1,080)
  • Smell

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dogs cannot get enough of this food !

My dogs line up for 4 legs and just love it and they do perfect stools also and love the fact it’s natural and convenient at the supermarket.
I always purchase 4 legs every week for them .♥️

Purchased at Coles.

Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.Queensland

Our dog loved these meatballs we will definitely be purchasing again

Our dog loved the meatballs can't wait to try her with some other products from your range, such great value for money also and healthy food for our dog. Love love

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworths for $6.50.

Smell

Other Dog Foods

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delicious healthy meatballs

9 year old mastif cross loves Angus beef with sweet potato and green beans. Easy way to feed healthy meal.
Quick and convenient in tray with free lid available from 4legs online.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths Physical store.

kate
kateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scout my 11 year old boxer wakes me at 6am every morning for his meaty balls . They are nice and soft for him to manage . He loves all flavours and I love it when I can get on special !

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Smell
Carol Anne W.
Carol Anne W.Eyre Peninsula, SA

All natural

My two year old Collie, Odin loves 4 legs products. It has kept him healthy and happy, he loves the tastes. Plus there is a nice variety. His favourite is the chicken,vegetables, fruit and rice. He never turns his nose away from any of the products.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles.

Scott
ScottSydney Surrounds, NSW

My 9month old Cavoodle absolutely LOVES this product! I like the value for money and the freshness and quality with no added preservatives, sugar or salt! So happy, we are about to try the Beef version.

Purchased in July 2021 for $6.00.

Cassandra Gilham
Cassandra Gilham Illawarra, NSW

My boy Leroy loves 4legs food. Thank you

Leroy loves 4legs meals. Easy convenient healthy and value for money. Win win for him and my budget. Thank you for making mealtimes easy in our household. Will recommend five stars.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles for $7.00.

Tina
TinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for my old pug with skin issues

Since I switched to 4 legs natural my pugs skin rash has almost gone away, I tried so many different foods and this one is the best! Definitely worth a try

Purchased in July 2021 at Foodland for $6.00.

Smell

Other Dog Foods

Evelina N.
Evelina N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The only dog food she will eat!

OMG in her old age klu (pug x King Charles) is just sooo super fussy and this is the only thing she will eat!! I have literally tried everything from all different types of cans to cooking for her myself and these are literally the only thing she will eat these days so thanks!!

Purchased in July 2021 for $4.50.

Raine Ng
Raine NgGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable healthy wet food

My fur babies enjoy them and they are readily available from Woolworth or coles where i usually shop. My Pomeranian is a fussy eater but he is enjoying this which i am very pleased. I don’t have to worry now if we go on holiday and have no time to cook food for them.

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Smell

Perfect size. Dogs love it

First time buying and the only reason I didn't buy before was because the pack isn't resealable, not realising the give away free lids and covers. I only bought it this time because the original buy was not on shelf but I'm glad I did because both Dogs love the flavour although one prefers the loaf over the meatballs (picky 14yr old lady). This will now be my preferred brand.

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworths Physical store.

Smell

BEST MEATY DOG FOOD EVER!

The best and cheapest meaty dog food ever and its healthy and doesn't leave your dogs with yukky poos due to the bad ingredients. which just provided to me how good the food is. I gave this food to my pregnant pug and she had the best pregnancy and the puppies were all a beautiful size and healthy. Highly recommended!

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles for $5.00.

Smell

Delicious for pets and Easy to dispense

Found this product to be loved by my puppy. It’s easy to handle and has natural ingredients. I find it easy to use and is readily available at most supermarkets. The base is sting and sturdy and fits well in a fridge with other household products.

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworths.

Smell
Darryl
DarrylNorth-West & West coast, TAS

I show Murphy the packet and he gets so excited, he loves this food. It's nice and easy to dish up.
4legs dog food smells awesome just how the packet describes

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworth Devonport.

Smell

Other Dog Foods

Dave
DaveWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I have two fussy shihtzu crosses and they both wolf this down
They have no side affects from 4 legs products
And I find good value for the money of these products

Read more reviews - page 2

Rob O.
Rob O.asked
Natural +Wellness Chicken Dog Roll with Salmon, Vegies, Fruit & Brown Rice

Hi, just purchased 2 rolls and the outer layer of the rolls have a green type colour yes the meat is normal colour of meat rolls, what is the greenish coloring ?

Melissa C.4Legs

Hi Rob, thanks for getting in touch. Sometimes customers notice a grey/green discolouration on our rolls. We want to ensure you that this discolouration is not in any way dangerous or harmful to your pets. It is the result of our cooking process and the vitamin and mineral premix we add to our food to ensure it is complete and balanced.
You can find out more about this here https://helpdesk.4legs.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/360039804292-The-outside-of-my-roll-has-a-green-grey-tinge-Is-this-normal-
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Family

chris
chrisasked
Natural Dog Food

Have you changed your recipe?

Judi Aasked
Natural Dog Food

what is the fat content of 4Legs dog food

Hi Judi,

Thanks for getting touch. Our food is around 8% fat.
If you'd like further information, please let me know or otherwise you can check out our product page, here is the link: https://4legs.com.au/product-category/natural-dog-food/

Best regards Christine and the 4Legs Team

Judi A

Thanks for your response. I am wondering if I dare change from Hills ID food to your low fat food. She has been diagnosed with pancreatitis and IBD, but has been well for some time now. She also eats Prime Crocadile meat. We have been very strict with her. She is a nine year old miniature poodle. Cheers Judi

Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks Judy and sorry to hear your dog has been diagnosed with pancreatitis and IBS.

4Legs products are designed to provide a nutritious, balanced meal for healthy, active dogs and are not suitable for a dog requiring a low fat diet following pancreatitis. Because our products are fresh and moist, when considering the fat content on the label, you need to account for the naturally occurring water content in relation to the fat percentage. This is known as a "dry matter" calculation. If you would like further explanation of the label and “dry matter” calculation, please contact us at our Help Desk helpdesk@4legs.com.au. Otherwise, your vet can help with this. Additionally, we recommend that you contact your vet to check with any new food’s suitability with this condition.

Thanks Judy, we understand it's sometimes difficult to prepare meals for dogs with this illness and we do hope you find a suitable solution and wish the best for your dog's on-going health.

Cheers Christine

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food questions

Get an answer from our members and 4Legs representatives

4Legs Natural Dog Food

4Legs Dog Food prides itself on filling dogs’ bowls with chilled, fresh meat that’s 100% preservative-free. The ingredients are natural and healthy, with a relatively short list that doesn’t include fillers, either.

Range of dog foods sold by 4Legs

• Specialised ranges designed for both puppies and adult dogs
  • Natural meatballs and natural dog rolls
  • Small meatballs
  • Gourmet recipes that contain a mixture of meat and vegetables. For example, one of the adult gourmet recipes contains lamb, chicken, beetroot and green beans, all in high quantities
  • The +Wellness range, which also includes a nutritious combination of meat and vegetables, along with a ‘wholesome blend of botanicals,’ including carrot, coconut, apple and beetroot
  • Most 4Legs ranges are available at Coles, and some are additionally available at IGA and Woolworths

Points of praise from dog parents

• Many fussy dogs thoroughly enjoyed wolfing down 4Legs Dog Food, having no objections to the taste, which was clearly delicious to them. A number of dogs also loved multiple flavours in the ranges.
  • The short list of natural ingredients often made 4Legs friendly for dogs with allergies and skin conditions.
  • Dogs often enjoyed the taste and also didn't experience adverse reactions or side effects, like digestive problems for dogs who have sensitive stomachs.
  • Dog mums and dads loved that 4Legs didn’t smell unpleasant, unlike a lot of other dog foods available on the market.