Awesome product!

My dog was getting over the typical dry dog food so we decided to try this product and his attitude to his dinner has changed and he is acting like a puppy again! We love your product and so much good stuff in there for dogs!!

Purchased at Woolworths for $4.99.

love it!

my dog had gone off her usual diet and was losing weight we tried the 4legs product and she has not looked back! i love the ease of serving too!

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

Looks yummy

Our beagle loves this stuff - never leaves any. A good accompaniment to dry food for all meals.

Well balanced food and will be buying it again sometime soon in future

My boy never leaves any

My Staffy is very fussy he would leave most food and it caused ants. Since we have changed to 4 Legs he loves it and eats it all. He is so shiny and heathy this dog food is great and live how there is a lot of variety

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $5.30.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

My Dog cannot get enough

This is the one meal that he never hesitates to eat, he loves it. Also it is a balanced diet that does not irrate him like some of the other food. We have been using this product for him and our previous pets for well over 5 years.

Purchased .

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

My puppy loves this and can't get enough

Seems to have all the goodness that the puppy needs he eats every bit. He cant get enough. Value for money. Easy to get hold of from woolies. I buy it all the time

Purchased at Woolworths Online store.

4Legs 4Dinner 4Ever

We are fussy about what we feed our beloved 4legged companions and after looking for and feeding them many brands over the years we now don’t have to bother as we’ve found the best for them in 4Legs Natural Dog Food. The snap on lids are so handy too. We have bought this product for years and have never had any complaints. Thank you 4Legs.

Purchased .

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects No

my dogs are little and old

My dogs like it when I choose the 1cm small bites from the package - it is a sorting exercise, as they are old and have few teeth!
I need to cut up the remainder - perhaps you can make a "small bites" size in your range - "softer / easy to swallow/ not much chewing" needed for the generic dogs ... they are our pensioners, our loved ones!

Purchased at Woolworths Online store for $5.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects No

4 legs is awesome for my dog!

My dog loves this food, and I love it too, I have peace of mind, i know it is good for him! It's a great balanced diet for my dog

Purchased for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

My dog loves it

My little Maltese-shihtzu loves eating this, and it doesn't give him smelly farts like what canned pet food does to him! I've already purchased this more than 5 times and will keep purchasing it.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $4.95.

Side Effects No

My furbabies absolutely love the taste of all the 4legs food products, so thanks for making it easy for me.

My furkids love the taste of 4legs food, would be really cool if you could come up with some sort of chew bone that’s good for the teeth & jaws too

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Our dog loves it!!!

Great variety of flavours, excellent quality, easy packaging, love that it can also be frozen. The hardest part is choosing which one to feed him, our dog loves it all!!!

Purchased .

Fantastic product, easy to use, tray lid makes sealing product easy.

I have been using 4legs dog food since it first came on the market. Its amazing! My fussy dog loves these products, whichever flavour I choose. Easy to portion and is hoovered down in no time. Tray lid keeps product fresh and is easy to clean. I've had my lid since forever, and it is only now showing signs of wear. Looking forward to recieving caps and trying some of the loaf products.

Purchased for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Happy as Larry

Larry loves his 4Legs meat balls. He loves veggies and coconut so he just can't have enough of it. He has a sensitive stomach but never had any issues with 4Legs. All paws up!

Purchased at Coles for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Easy feeding

So far so good. Our pug is eager to have her food and it is so easy to dish up, no cutting, no mess. Hopefully she will like all the flavors.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

Spike loves it.

We have a Patterdale Terrier/Kelpie cross who is full of energy. We find 4legs keeps him in tip top condition. He demolishes it in record time to prevent the cat from stealing some.

My Penny loves this food

My Jack Russell Cross Penny loves this food and the good thing is I dont have to cut it up. So far no problems. I will definately continue buying all the different flavours

Purchased for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Doggo Love

My fur boys love all products but particularly with Angus beef and veggies. They have been eating 4Legs for many years now and we could not think to change from these quality products.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Loves This!

Our Rosie can be very fussy but she loves this!! I try lots of different things and she ate this straight away which is great. She is a cavoodle and knows what she likes.

Side Effects No

My senior dog loves this

My senior dog loves this food as it's soft for her to chew and of course tasty. She always looks forward to dinner time. She likes the chicken flavour the best out of them all. Very affordable and convenient to purchase.

Purchased for $4.50.

Side Effects No

Hi - has the recipe changed recently? Our dog used to love it (and still loves it), but has started to get diarrhoea. The constitution of the roll also looks different than a few months ago - more paste like.

At last I have found a food that helps both my whippet and rescue greyhound. But as I’m feeding two dogs, can you tell me if I can get a larger roll apart from the 1.7kg one. I am using one roll a day.

Similar listings