2,129

Shelby

ShelbyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This food is amazing.!

Only food he will eat now. His coat is so much healthier and he is happier and full of energy. We used to buy whatever was cheap, but we will never be going back now.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

The only dog food I buy

This is the only brand of dog food I buy. My maltese-shihtzu cross loves most of them except for the kangaroo one. 4 Legs was recommended to me by my vet and I haven't been disappointed with the quality.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Terry

TerryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our dog Loves it and it's easy and mess-free to serve and ends up clean around the dish. Our dog has had a few varieties of 4legs meals and she has scoffed them all down. Well done 4legs !

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Mark

Mark

Pets luv it.

Have a fussy cat and dog. Noticed this product at woollies and thought i might give it a go. They devowed it. Just had to break the balls into smaller pieces for the cat.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $5.99.

Ellisha

EllishaEyre Peninsula, SA

Great!

Great price and product, our staffy enjoys all varieties and one tray lasts us at least two meals. We find other brands too salty for him and these are perfect.

Purchased in November 2019 at Foodland for $5.30.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Fish

FishPerth, WA

My Labrador loves this

4 legs chicken with veggies and pasta is ideal for our dog and she loves it
It is nutritious and easy to use. Stores in fridge well
She has no reaction to this pet food

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

Great quality and my girl loves it!!

I love the quality of the balls, my girl does a little happy dance when I put them in her bowl. They are a great size dish for her meals.

Purchased in February 2018 at Woolworths for $5.45.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Great Dog food

Kangaroo and vegetables Lite is a great meal for our dog. It is the only good she can eat without being sick. She had IBS and could only tolerate expensive Vet food until we came across your Pet Food. Thankyou

Purchased in December 2019 at IGA for $5.80.

Keith

KeithSydney, NSW

Happy dog, happy owner.

Remy has been eating 4 Legs Log for many years now, I changed over to the meat balls recently as my supermarket on longer stocks the 4 legs log, he may not eat all his dry food (grazes) but the 4Legs products, well he is a happy boy :)

Purchased in November 2019 for $4.80.

Side Effects No

Dog absolutely loves this food! Wont eat anything else

My dog loves this food, he wont eat anything else. We have had problems in the past with some foods upsetting his stomach and this does not and he loves it! Would highly recommended it and wouldnt buy anything else!

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for $5.59.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Janice

JaniceSouth West, WA

Fussy dogs

Our fur babies only like roast chicken and rice, 1 went off his food and we tried him on your food. Brilliant and is great because 2 of our dogs suffer with pancreatitis. No reactions at all

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Su

SuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fur Babies love it

My dogs love it and eat every last bite nothing is ever left behind. They have never had any issues with eating this product and actually my older dog normally has bad breath but not anymore.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $4.00.

SJH

SJHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bertie loves it

Our dog loves the food - it's on our weekly shopping list. Have tried the Kangaroo Lite and 1 other flavour. Never going back to tray food. Need to get Supermarket to have more supplies as it runs out fast

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.70.

Trish C

Trish CSouthwest, VIC

just bought the larger size great idea is there a lid for that please??

Our little girl loves all the varieties,I bought the lite Kangaroo variety last time and she hasn't had any adverse side effects thank heavens, she isn't a fussy eater and looks forward to the evening meal

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Zimbo

ZimboWheatbelt, WA

Dogs love it

Both my furkids love the chicken veggie pasta balls. Would like to try them on the new one with salmon. Will be looking out for it in my local supermarket. Thanks

Reneehowell18

Reneehowell18Sydney Surrounds, NSW

All Ill buy.

4 legs is the only product Ill buy. I like to vary the favour but my dog tends to enjoy the kangaroo the most. I dont think Ill ever not buy these products.

Finn

FinnHobart, TAS

Great Finn just loves it !!

Chomped Down . Finn loves the new Angus Beef & Veges . And the Lamb Veges & Rice .. Never Been happier with a product ..Will keep buying 4 Legs ..Being Australian made is a huge bonus ..

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $7.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Maggie

MaggieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy with product.

Maggie loves her food now since I have switched over to 4legs. Well done. I have tried many other foods for Maggie, but this one wins hands down, thank you.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

So amazing for my pup!

Perfect for my pooch! No more itchy skin and she is super fussy but cant get enough of this product! Thank you so much - this product is a life saver!

Purchased in September 2018 at IGA for $5.00.

2Dogsdad

2DogsdadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant stop em

Have been feeding this to my dogs for over 12 month now and they have not been happier or healthier. They love it. Its a fight each morning to see who can get fed first

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $7.50.