This food is fantastic!

Great, fresh food. Easy to cut up the roll or pour out the meatballs and my 2 doggies love it!
And to offer free lids and caps?! You guys are the best.
Never buying another brand again

Purchased in January 2018 at Woolworths.

Side Effects No

The best of all of the dog rolls available - by far.

Out of all of the dog rolls available, the 4Legs are definitely the best. They are a good texture, not fatty or sloppy, don't stink, and are easy to dice up into any size. Comet, my Smooth Fox Terrier loves them, and it's great to know that the rolls are all natural, well-balanced, a complete meal, and very importantly - not full of preservatives like so many others. I would never feed Comet anything else - he absolutely loves it, and I have peace of mind knowing that it's exactly what he needs. If Comet is happy, then I'm happy! Well done 4Legs!

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

It’s like a royal dinner to her! my 8 year old said, about the beef roll 4 our Golden Retriever, who ate it in no time!

Yes, our dog wolfed it down straight away, our Golden Retriever loved it! Great value for money too!
No, reactions that we’ve noticed as of yet, will let you know if we notice anything :)

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $5.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

My doggo goes nuts for this!

My Rottweiler absolutely loves this food. She digs around her dry food to get to it in her bowl! She sits and drools at dinner time when I make her wait while I put her bowl down.

Purchased in May 2019 for $5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects No
Thanks for the great feedback Allison, we love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs

Pancreatitis

One of my fur babies had pancreatitis. The vet told us we had to go on a special low fat diet. What we were suggested to feed my dog was higher in fat than the 4leggs range and after using 4leggs for 8 year we never had an Issue with pancreatitis again.

Purchased in January 2011 for $5.40.

Thanks for the feedback Katie

Lovin 4 Legs

Our Shelley has been fussy eater of late however once we introduced her to the variety of 4 legs she loves it, no adverse reactions she cant wait for meal time

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Great to hear Shelley has been loving her 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback Marie

My Cavoodle Emily loves 4legs

She loves this food and had no adverse reaction at all. Emily loves dinner time and scoffs it up in no time, thank you 4legs. It is wonderful to be able to buy it in the supermarket and know it is made in Australia.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $5.80.

Side Effects No
Great to hear Emily is enjoying her dinner time! Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Lanos Loves her 4 Legs especially the coconut.

Both our dogs just love it and always look at me like can we have more please. ! The Lamb, coconut and Vegies is gone in a flash. Both the dogs also love the Kangaroo.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Thanks for the great feedback Jason, we're thrilled your dogs are enjoying 4Legs!

Excellent wholesome product that freezes well.

Both dogs enjoy it. I am happy knowing that it is a good product. I monitor the fat content in everything that my girls eat. I also monitor their weight and dental health. 4 Legs ticks all the boxes that I discuss with their vet.

Purchased in April 2019 for $3.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects No
Great to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Dexter loves his 4Legs

I have been using 4Legs for quite a while, and all of the dogs in that time have loved to get 4Legs as their dinner, and Dexter is no different, he is very pleased when he sees his bowl.

Purchased in April 2019 for $5.00.

Great to hear Dexter is loving his 4Legs! Thanks for the feedback

Fantastic!

This is excellent quality food for my dogs. It never fails, it's always good. I have been using this food for over 10 years. The dogs love it and the price is great!

Purchased in April 2019 for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Thanks for your lovely review Julia. We are thrilled to hear your dogs are enjoying 4Legs and that you have been supporting our brand for so many years.

Perfect!

My dog loves the food, and always leaves his biscuits behind!!! They are also a perfect fit for his treat tray to keep him entertained when we leave the house.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Side Effects No
Thanks for your perfect feedback Georgina!

Fussy eater

My guy loves this food, and he is the fussiest of eaters. If he likes this meal then they are doing something right, well done to 4 legs dog food.

Fussy dogs love their 4Legs! Thanks for the great review Doonie

Pug loves this food

Amazing product- our Pug loves it. Have tried all the varieties, and all are eaten with enthusiasm. Very reasonably priced and fresh and healthy for your dog.
Love the eco friendly packaging and free lid offer.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Great to hear your pug is enjoying all the 4Legs varieties. Thanks for the wonderful feedback

My girl looks forward to this for dinner.

I find this lasts the week well and smells more natural they some dog rolls. My girl seems to look forward to this for dinner, the chicken flavour roll too.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Thanks for the great feedback Natasha - great to hear your dog is enjoying her 4Legs

Dogs love it

All three dogs love their dinner time. This product never fails to please. The free roll cap is a bonus which keeps the meat from drying out and the fridge clean of debris and smell.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $5.25.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
We love hearing about happy dogs enjoying their 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback

Hounds can’t get enough

Both our hounds have sensitive tummy’s and can only eat all natural foods. They can’t get enough of 4legs meatballs . Easy to serve , easy to store. Makes cooking for the fur friends unnecessary as they get everything they need in these 4legs meatballs.

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Great to hear your dogs are thriving on 4Legs - thanks for the excellent feedback!

Doggone Great!

Our dog is 12, he's been eating the same brand for 10 years with some fruit, veg and treats as well. We tried this for our dog after he had to have dental surgery. He loves it so much, always wants more and refuses to go back to his old brand! He's one happy Pomtease!

Purchased in April 2019 for $4.50.

Side Effects No
Thanks or the brilliant feedback and thanks for supporting our brand for so many years!

Excellent Food Reward

They totally enjoyed the Kangaroo & Vegs
The only reaction was cannot wait for their next food reward. Their willingness to want more. They had happy wagging tails upon completion of eating 4legs. I shall buy again.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
We love hearing about happy dogs and wagging tails!

Amazing product!!

Absolutly Amazing product i swear by it.
All natural ingredients my puppy loves it. Has never upset his stomach. I would definatly recommend this product to my friends and family its 10/10 .

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects No
Thanks for the absolutely amazing feedback!