• Pet's Life StageAdult (254) · Senior (102) · Puppy/Kitten (65)
  • Side Effects Yes (3) · No (424)
  • Smell

Renee

ReneeNorth Queensland, QLD

Sausage Dog loves her sausage!

My sausage dog loves this ! We get different ones each week and there’s not one she doesn’t like!
Have been buying this product since she became part of our family over 6 months ago!

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $5.50.

15 year old husky loves it

My 15 year old husky is getting very particular about food and it’s getting harder to find foods she will eat. She loves these meatballs and the lamb ones too

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Vincent K.

Vincent K.Perth, WA

Good food good dog

Gobbled it up licketty split...yum, can I have some more. The food is easy to purchase, handle and serve. Only thing missing is the reusable lid and I have just ordered the free offer.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $6.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
anne.tria96

anne.tria96Perth, WA

My pup loves it !

She really enjoyed it the first time she tried it! No reactions- she's pretty much tried all the flavours. We mix it in with her dry food and she just devours it!!

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Charmaine L.

Charmaine L.South East Queensland, QLD

This is prefect for our two dog boys

Our dogs love the food and can’t seem to get enough. We like the health benefits for our more senior dogs. Like it is high in protein, but low carb and 100% preservative free. An added bonus with the vItamins, minerals & antioxidants for immunity. A good product we need right now!
CL

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $7.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

My Fussy dogs LOVE it

My dogs love this. They are so fussy with food and prefer fresh home made meals so this is great and no cooking for me! Great for dogs with skin allergies

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles Online for $7.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Kayli Martin

Kayli MartinRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Puppy Loves this!

Puppy Loves this food when we have no home cooked food left.
Keeps her stool solid and doesn't upset her tummy. Roll and meatballs. We love this product for our dog

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

My diabetic dog thanks you sincerely as he wouldn't eat but loves this!

My dog is ill and has become very fussy and I have had to buy BBQ, fish fillets, turkey breast etc. He eats very little of anything. I bought this and he loves it! I am so relieved as he was slowly starving and wasting away.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects No

Our puppy loves this product and it looks healthy

Puppy loves the product and definitely no adverse reaction. Puppy has this morning and night and its soft texture makes it easier for our puppy to consume. I find it easier to store in the fridge as well.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles.

JoJo

JoJoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Dog Food On The Market

My puppy just loves his 4 Legs. The bowl is licked clean within 60 seconds. Easy to pour into his bowl and no stinky can food smell in the fridge. Arlo loves it and none gets wasted. Arlo gives it two paws up.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths.

Side Effects No

Great for training & hand feeding..

Trying out the different varieties and the dog loves them all so far. I like them because they are not messy and are a good size for training treats and hand feeding

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

All natural goodness

I have been purchasing these products for years and my dog just loves them. I also find that the texture and consistency agrees with her bowels which in the past has been a problem. She has hardly any teeth but can chew these quite easily. She is 14 years young and thinks she is a teenager

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Dog Lover

Dog LoverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality food at an affordable price!!

I have 7 month old cane corso, and she eats just about anything and everything so I new it wouldn't be hard to win her over but the real test came when my 11 year old Maltese x who is extreamly fusy where he does'nt even get excited anymore when he comes to meal times that is of course until I started purchasing 4legs..He's hooked!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $7.45.

Kim

KimIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic

My 2 dogs love the entire 4 leg range,very convenient and great price.No adverse reactions at all.I have tried them on different flavours in the range and they love all of them.Great product.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

PJI

PJISouth East Queensland, QLD

She loves it

Thought I would give her a change from the loaf and tried this and she loves it. So will be buying this as well now. Great size pieces for an old dog too.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $5.99.

Brett P.

Brett P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Product

Both our dogs love this product - we strongly recommend it! Easy to use, easy to store and easy to divide up - the measurement system on the packet is very useful.

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Side Effects No

I have been cooking meat and veggies for my four legged friends for years. Now with two young babies your products are truly amazing. Quick, nutritious ,fresh breath,tasty,no leftovers.the products do not make messy poo poos either. A huge plus. Thankyou so much.

Purchased in February 2020 at Romeo's Foodland Supermarket for $5.00.

Katrina Phillips

Katrina PhillipsSouth East Queensland, QLD

My doggy loves it

He's gone off canned food altogether and loves your products. What's great is I can also use them individually as treats and they are so natural and good for him.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.25.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Delight for my Dogs

Have used this product for over 10 years. My Samoyed's use to love it and now my Basenji's love it. Great for all breeds of dogs. Will keep using as good value for money too.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

NADIA

NADIASouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this product.

Have just welcomed a puppy into our family. I was looking for healthy option to feed her. She loves eating this for dinner. As she is an Jack Russell the portion size are just right for her, and it has not given her an upset tummy

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $5.00.

GCLife

GCLifeasked

In a previous post you have said that you use Carrageenan as a binding agent in your dogfood. Why do you do this when research indicates that it is linked to colon cancer in dogs.

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks for your question regarding Carrageenan, we will get back to you ASAP.

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi GCLife, thanks again for your question. We use gelling agents in our products to bind the ingredients, however we use a combination of four agents (guar gum, cassia gum, xanthan gum and carrageenan) which allows us to use very small amounts of each one. Here at 4Legs, we are comfortable feeding all of our products to our own dogs and many of us have done so daily for over 20 years. No gastrointestinal neoplasia has ever developed in any of our dogs. We are familiar with the scientific studies surrounding carrageenan, including the strengths and limitations of those studies. Over ten years ago, public petition led to a review by the FDA of the scientific evidence surrounding the safety of carrageenan with the conclusion drawn that it is generally safe. Based on the evidence that has been put forward so far, we do not feel that carrageenan is toxic, carcinogenic or inflammatory for the vast majority of both people and dogs. We do, however, understand that occasionally common food ingredients, including carrageenan, may cause gastrointestinal problems in some sensitive individuals. If you find that your dog seems to be sensitive to 4Legs, we recommend that you feed an alternative brand.

Angel P.

Angel P.asked

Is this safe for cats to have a little bit sometimes?

Dianne
Dianne

You should probably check with the manufacturer I guess a little couldn’t hurt but best to check.

Albert K.
Albert K.

1of my dogs cannot eat chicken. He's eyes close up till the next morning

Glenys A.

Glenys A.asked

How many chicken veg and rice a day can I give my old maltese

Get an answer from our members and 4Legs representatives