ALL GONE

Omg I brought these for my mum's dog while she's on holiday & he absolutely LOVES IT for his dinner, it's all gone & he's wants more. He has not any sideaffects

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Dog loves it

Dog loves all the flavours of this food. I use this to supplement her dry food. Great food for training as well as I can just take some out of her daily quota and use as a reward. She isn't getting any extra food then but is happy.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Side Effects No

Great, easy, convenient and tasty!!! Well, i cant vouch for the tasty part. My dog says it is

Doggo loves 4legs.
Says it makes his dry food better
I like that its convenient and natural.
It lasts for ages, doesnt upset his stomach and ensures hes eating his premium dry food without any issues

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.00.

Great

My dogs love all varieties of 4Legs. They are so easy to feed to them. I feel confident that my dogs are getting the nutrition they need, they even smell good enough to eat.

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

great product!!

My dog loves it!! Its the only food that works when trying to train him!! Its fresh and smells great too. Highly recommend any of the products!!!Give it a try!!

Purchased in September 2019 for $4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

The dogs love them!

Our dogs love the Gourmet Natural Chicken with Veg & Rice, and Beef (balls)- they like them all. They rummage through the bowl looking for them to eat first. Just need to be able to buy in bulk (we have a great dane)

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

My boy loves these

I place them in Kongs hours for hours of entertainment trying to get his favourite balls. He loves them at meal time and great for a treat. Highly recommend these.

Best dog roll.

My dog Alphie loves his dog roll and I use to get the other dog rolls for my dog before Alphie. Sometimes the roll was smelly had to take back for a refund.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

My Border Collies LOVE THIS!!!

My border collies love this and they can be a little bit fussy the portions are great easy to serve and mixes well with their biscuits! Great product! Good Quality

Very fussy dog just loves these!

Fresh, easy to serve, and always devoured with enthusiasm, by my two puppies.
LOVE these products, and the ease with which we can purchase and serve.
Highly recommend 4legs products, even for fussy eaters!

Side Effects No

Loved by our dog, so easy, good quality and convenient.

Our girl loves all the flavours. We add it to her normal food and use as a treat at times. She always eats it first and gets excited when the pack comes out.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles.

Doggies favourite

Yes ,they just gobbled it down, nice to find something different and not tinned food dogs really enjoyed it.
No tummy upsets or anything (one of my dogs has a bit of a sensitive tummy), ... I even thought it smelled great...lol

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $6.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Great convenience

Our dogs really like this food and it is good that we can get varieties that are beef free. I really appreciate the free lids, they are so useful. Thankyou.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Kooweerup.

Doggo loves it!

My dog has always been a 'take it or leave it' kind of eater, slowly grazing on food throughout the day...but since introducing him to 4legs he eats all of his food straight away!

Purchased in July 2019 for $7.00.

Side Effects No

I've been buying this for years!

I have 3 dogs, one of which is a fussy eater, but they all love 4legs. I buy the meatballs for their nightly meal, and whatever variety it is, they love it!

Purchased at Coles.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

My poodle loves the chicken balls.

Easy to serve, easy to transport for meals away, less mess to clean up after, and my poodle loves them, and her digestion appears to tolerate them very well. Thank You.

Side Effects No

would be good if a light weight one was available

Our dog Wally loves the food, he Would eat the whole tray if given 1/2 the chance he's a bit fat & on a diet it would be good if there was a diet version to give him

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

They love it!

Our doggos love these chicken balls as a treat and it’s a healthy option for them, fresh and not added ‘unknowns’ in the ingredients - ticks all the boxes for us.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $5.99.

Side Effects No

Fussy Cavoodle Loves It!!!

Our fussy cavoodle loves 4legs. He has turned his nose up to every other dry, fresh, raw or wet food option; whether home made or bought. He has a beautiful shiny coat, great teeth and all round super healthy!!!

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.80.

Side Effects No

Flossie just loves 4Legs Natural dog food Chicken with vegies and rice, her coat is shiny and soft

Flossie has 3 other brothers and they too enjoy 4Legs Natural dog food. They are healthy, happy and enjoy each of the 4legs natural dog food varieties. Floss prefers the chicken and Woody prefers the beef.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $5.80.

Side Effects No

Can cats eat this safely

How many meat balls should we feed a small female Maltese X shitzu? I think I’m over feeding her.
I give my standard schnauzers, each, 15 balls and a cup of dry food for their evening meal and just a cup of dry food in the morning ..... they are well exercised and quite lean. For a small dog I would possibly give half or a third of that. You should be able to feel their ribs when patting on the side ......Hi Em2098 - Our feeding guide provides information based on your dog's weight. For instance, for a dog that weighs between 5-10kg, we recommend 200-350g p/day. However, this is intended as a rough guide for feeding 4Legs on a daily basis and does not take into account other products you may be using. It is important to remember that like humans, dogs (even of the same size and breed) may metabolise their food differently. For this reason we cannot guarantee this guide will suit your dog. Please monitor your dog's weight and adjust the feeding amount accordingly.I have always fed my dogs 2.5% of their body weight per day as maintenance. One dog is 8 kgm and gets 200 gms per day. I have always felt your feeding recommendations to be on the high side. Of course puppies need to eat more, but I wouldn't be feeding a 10kgm dog 350 gms per day

What is the gelling agent you use in your products?
Hi Jan, the natural gelling agents that we use are Carrageenan, Xanthan and Guar. If you'd like any further information, please contact us via helpdesk@4legs.com.au Thanks Melissa & the 4Legs FamilyThank you for getting back to me.