284Legs Natural Dog Food

3,910 reviews

99% · 3,87517 · 0%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
Smell
4.5
Wide range of dog foods available
Preservative and filler-free
Dogs enjoyed the taste

3,910 reviews
MofNP
MofNPPerth, WA2 posts
  Beef, Vegies, Fruit and Macaroni

Smaller packets please!

I have a fussy eater. Tried most things - fresh cooked and Lyka. No dice. But read some reviews on here and thought I’d give this brand a go. Surprisingly, she finished her food in one go. So now i feed her fresh cooked food and this brand on alternate meals to keep her interested and nourished. Although, i wish smaller portions/packets are sold as my dog is only small. Had to throw half of it out as she can’t possibly finish the packet in 3days. Show details ·  1
Smell
Sonja Coghill
Sonja CoghillNortheast, VIC
  Gourmet with Angus Beef, Sweet Potato and Green Beans

I love my dogs, that's why I give them the best

I have two dogs a Harliquin great dane and a mastiff great dane stag. I have been using the 4legs natural dog food for all our dogs for a long time, l truly love this dog food and my girls really love it as well. My dogs and I thank you. Show reply
Ally
AllyCentral West, NSW
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

My girl can’t wait for dinner time

Just starting buying it for my dog and she absolutely loves the whole range Show details ·  1
James W
James WAU3 posts
  Verified Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

Awesome

I have used all of the meatball selections with no problems or discomfort in Molly by changing meals Great Food . the support staff are very responsive when contacted. Show details ·  1
Dad of Stella
Dad of StellaFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Kangaroo, Vegies and Fruit

Furbabies love Kangaroo

Our Furbabies love these treats, we buy 2 packs every week as we have 4 furbabies, they love Kangaroo best as they R from OZ Show details ·  1
G Chang
G ChangSydney, NSW2 posts
  Beef, Vegies, Fruit and Macaroni

Perfect for my dogs!

Both my fur babies have very sensitive tummy and even boiled chicken breast can cause them to have diarrhoea. But they have no problems at all with 4Legs and it’s fantastic! Show details ·  1
Annette
AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Kangaroo, Vegies and Fruit

Perfect treats for training

My dog loves the meatballs and responds well to commands knowing she'll receive a scrumptious treat! Show details ·  1
Johanna  Oppelaar
Johanna OppelaarAU18 posts
  Kangaroo, Vegies and Fruit

Great 100 %

After 40 years of breeding and showing
Saint Bernards I resqued a cross breed small dog it took some adjusting she had very bad eating habits she was so fussy.
But these 4 legs kangaroo ball she loves them.
Also I found she has good bowel movements as she struggled so much before all the struggle is gone Show details ·  1
Smell
Vikki
VikkiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Verified Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

My Fussy Boston Terrier loves it

Bella loves 4Legs and I recommend for a fussy eater. The quality of the food is at a high standard and natural ingredients hasn't affected her. Show details ·  1
Moonlite
MoonliteSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Lamb, Beetroot and Green Beans

My dog loves this food

We have a samoyed and we orginally bought 4 Legs because there is a picture of a Samoyed. We have tried lots of the range. Just now disappointed that the Samoyed is no longer featured. Show reply
Kelli
KelliSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Angus Beef, Sweet Potato and Green Beans

Whippet Good!

I’d love to congratulate you on making such a wholesome meal for dogs. We cook most of Luna’s food but this one is the only exception to the rule. She loves it so much and it doesn’t upset her stomach. Show details ·  1
Kristy
Kristy
  Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin and Parsley

Pippa loves her 4Legs meatballs

Pippa is my only fur child, so she gets only the best doggy food! She loves all the 4Legs range, but Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin and Parsley is a firm favourite! Show details ·  1
Debra
Debra

Fussy labradoodles

My dogs always got cooked food. And will Never eat bought food . Well until I bought 4 legs meaty ball they have all the flavour . They love them .still tried other dog food and still only eat these , or cooked food . Show details ·  1
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
  Chicken with Salmon, Vegies, Fruit and Brown Rice Roll

The Best Dog Roll Ever❣️

We are so missing the Dog Roll but haven’t been able to find it anywhere! :(( It is by far the best!
Is it a marketing/stock issue? If not, when will it be back in stock?
If it’s discontinued, PLEASE bring it back! Show details ·  1
Nat
NatPerth, WA

Our doggy’s favourite!

I love how easy 4 legs meatballs are to serve up for my dog and he loves the taste! Show details ·  1

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C. · Natural +Wellness Chicken Meatballs with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

Can you freeze this product if l put them in measured lots l have the Chicken and salmon meatballs

vickiswanson
vickiswanson · Natural + Wellness Gourmet with Angus Beef, Sweet Potato and Green Beans

What are your thoughts on cooking it ? My Maltese dogs just love crunchy textures so sometimes I dice up small and air fry on high to get it dry and crunchy - they love it like this too

Debbie
Debbie
Kim
Kim

My dog loves them straight from the pack,not sure how they would go cooked,maybe try and see how they go?

Victoria S.
Victoria S. · Natural Dog Food

Hello can cats eat this also?

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food questions

4Legs Dog Food prides itself on filling dogs’ bowls with chilled, fresh meat that’s 100% preservative-free. The ingredients are natural and healthy, with a relatively short list that doesn’t include fillers, either.

Range of dog foods sold by 4Legs

• Specialised ranges designed for both puppies and adult dogs
  • Natural meatballs and natural dog rolls
  • Small meatballs
  • Gourmet recipes that contain a mixture of meat and vegetables. For example, one of the adult gourmet recipes contains lamb, chicken, beetroot and green beans, all in high quantities
  • The +Wellness range, which also includes a nutritious combination of meat and vegetables, along with a ‘wholesome blend of botanicals,’ including carrot, coconut, apple and beetroot
  • Most 4Legs ranges are available at Coles, and some are additionally available at IGA and Woolworths

Points of praise from dog parents

• Many fussy dogs thoroughly enjoyed wolfing down 4Legs Dog Food, having no objections to the taste, which was clearly delicious to them. A number of dogs also loved multiple flavours in the ranges.
  • The short list of natural ingredients often made 4Legs friendly for dogs with allergies and skin conditions.
  • Dogs often enjoyed the taste and also didn't experience adverse reactions or side effects, like digestive problems for dogs who have sensitive stomachs.
  • Dog mums and dads loved that 4Legs didn’t smell unpleasant, unlike a lot of other dog foods available on the market.
Compare all 4Legs Natural Dog Food listings
CategoryDog FoodsDog FoodsDog FoodsDog Foods
TypeFresh & FrozenFresh & FrozenFresh & FrozenFresh & Frozen
Life StageAdult
Dog SizeLarge
Awards 2021, 2022 and 20242021, 2022 and 20242021, 2022 and 20242021, 2022 and 2024

Visit Official Website