This is the only thing Shelby will eat now

Shelby is our beautiful 16 year old beagle. She is literally on her last four legs, excuse the pun. She used to wolf down anything and always wanted more. Now, literally, the only thing she will eat is the 4legs balls. Thank you so much. Paul and Leanne

Side Effects No

Easy and my dogs love it

I have been buying these from local grocery store for a couple of years now. My dogs adore the different varieties and they don't smell or look like dog food! It also doesn't affect their sensitive bellies.

Purchased .

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Love it

Ecki my dog loves 4legs, he really enjoy eating every ball, he is a slow eater but when is about 4legs ball he eat them as fast as he can !!

Game Changer

We have a boxer with a very sensitive tummy. We have tried all kinds of food and all routine has to go on time for her to eat. When we go on holidays she normally starves herself for two days. That’s all changed with this range of pet food. She is asking for more and didn’t do her normal hunger strike when we went away on weekend. She is so much happier on this food.

Purchased for $6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

Convenient and easy for busy people.

My dog is not fussy at all, but I like to add variety into her diet. She ate the chicken veggies variety quickly with no side effects, except wanting some more!

Side Effects No

Fussy little Tenterfield terriers absolutely love this

They especially enjoy carting it out of their bowls to eat on the carpet! I love how I don’t have to cut up their food, just serve it straight out of the packet, thanks for a great product.

My pet loves it!

My dog loves 4legs food!! As soon as I open the fridge, he wants his food!! I combine it Whit dry food and it is an excellent combination. Thanks 4legs :)

Purchased .

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

My girls love it!

Both my dogs have sensitive stomachs. After trying so many different brands of food, we've settled on the 4legs selection. One, was losing her coat, and that changed when I started feeding her 4legs exclusively. The other, is fussy, but knows that "dog lollies" means 4legs balls, and she scoffs them down. No diarrhea or vomiting either. Makes me feel like I'm doing the best I can for the girls, apart from cooking their meals. Thank you 4legs. :-)

Purchased for $6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Great to hear your dogs are thriving on 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful review!

Lifetime buyers!

The ingredients are spot on, Aussie company and they’re aware of plastic consumption and are standing up to do their part. I’ve purchased 4legs for two generations of dogs now, for as long as I have pets I’ll be buying 4legs without a doubt!

Amazing change after 9 years on Advance dry dog food

My miniature labradoodle Bowie had lived on dry food for 9 years. He contracted a gastric infection a couple of weeks ago and got very sick. After he had recovered he decided that he will not eat the usual food anymore. After trialling many different types of dog food the 4Legs Natural Chicken with Vegies & Rice is the only one that he loves eating without adverse effects. Thank you for such a wonderful product. It has been a life saver for my beloved pet.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Thanks for your brilliant review David. We're so glad to hear Bowie is loving his 4Legs!

Roll look horrible9

Skin of the roll was green, i brought it 3 days ago.
I wouldn't give it to my dog and i know she wouldn't eat it, I was frightened of her vomiting it back up..... : (

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Side Effects No
Hi John, thanks for your feedback. In regards to the discolouration on your roll, the green, grey or light-coloured tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and is a result of our cooking process. It occurs when the vitamins and minerals in the food oxidize during our cooking process. We have addressed this further in this blog post https://4legs.com.au/4legs-rolls-addressing-concerns/ Please be assured that it is completely safe to feed your dog this food. We include vitamins and minerals in all our varieties to ensure 4Legs provides your dog with a complete and balanced meal. Our product is natural one and we don't hide anything with colours or preservatives. It is normal for some discolouration to occur occasionally. Our product has been out like this in the market for years and there have never been any health related issues. We hope this allays your concerns. Kind regards, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

More popular than the owner to my dog!

Since getting the Chicken & Pasta Roll, Kosi goes straight to his food rather than leave it to later - which used to see his food sit out for hours! He eats it so excitedly, he now also devours the dry food he used to avoid all the time. When the fridge door opens and I grab the roll, I have a very excited boy!

Side Effects No
Thanks for your wonderful review Gordo, great to hear Kosi is loving his 4Legs!

Life changing

A friend recommended I give my German Shepherd. I had tried so many different brands and they all didn’t agree with my dog. I have been using your products for the last 3 years now and my Jess loves them as they have the right amount of nutritional ingredients and they done make her sick. Keep up the good work in producing a great product for all our fur-babies.

Side Effects No
We are thrilled to hear Jess is loving her 4Legs! Thanks for the brilliant review!

My Beagle Loves it

My dog loves the beef, veggies and macaroni and also the chicken with veggies and pasta. Well priced and Australian made. It is great you receive a free lid as well to fit the packaging. Fantastic!!

Side Effects No
So great to hear your dog is loving 4Legs, thanks Sophie! Glad you're enjoying the free lid too!

Cavoodle love

My fussy Cavoodle loves the chicken and also the beef. She was on a raw diet and has transitioned to 4legs natural well.
For me, I love that I can look at the ingredients and be satisfied that I am doing the best for my beautiful little girl.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects No
Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Thanks for supporting our brand!

The only one my aged Wolfhound will eat.

My 14 year old Wolfhound has got very picky as she nears the end. Finally found something she loves more than once. She looks forward to meal times and I'm not chasing her to get her to eat her food. My 2 year old Mastiff is enjoying it too - but she also enjoys cardboard boxes, haha.

Purchased for $5.25.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects No
Great to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback Carolyn!

She knows what she wants

Our beautiful spaniel loves the whole range and even recognises the packet when we bring home and unpack the shopping bags. Gets very sad when it goes into the fridge for later.

Side Effects No
Thanks for the great review Jess - we love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs!

My two Labs love it

My Labradors love this food and I am happy feeding it to them. I believe it has no preservatives or chemicals. I also was wondering about the green on the outside of the roll.

Purchased at Woolworths for $5.90.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Hi Gail, thanks for getting in contact. You're right, our food is 100% free of any additives, preservatives or nasties. Please be assured that the green, grey or light-coloured tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and is a result of our cooking process. It occurs when the vitamins and minerals in the food oxidize during our cooking process. We have addressed this further in this blog post https://4legs.com.au/4legs-rolls-addressing-concerns/ Please be assured that it is completely safe to feed your dog this food. We include vitamins and minerals in all our varieties to ensure 4Legs provides your dog with a complete and balanced meal. Our product is natural one and we don't hide anything with colours or preservatives. It is normal for some discolouration to occur occasionally. Our product has been out like this in the market for many years and there have never been any health related issues. We hope this allays your concerns. Kind regards, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

Good stuff.

Our Greyhound loves her chicken and veges,4legs for four legs.
We will try other types in the next weeks.
The last week we tried the meat roll and she loves that to, I also wondered about the
green colouring on the outside of the meat?

Purchased at Woolworths for $5.59.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Great to hear your greyhound is loving her 4Legs! The discolouration on your roll, the green, grey or light-coloured tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and is a result of our cooking process. It occurs when the vitamins and minerals in the food oxidize during our cooking process. We have addressed this further in this blog post https://4legs.com.au/4legs-rolls-addressing-concerns/ Please be assured that it is completely safe to feed your dog this food. We include vitamins and minerals in all our varieties to ensure 4Legs provides your dog with a complete and balanced meal. Our product is natural one and we don't hide anything with colours or preservatives. It is normal for some discolouration to occur occasionally. Our product has been out like this in the market for years and there have never been any health related issues. We hope this allays your concerns. Kind regards, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

Love!

My little staffy x shar pei loves these balls! She gets so excited whenever it's time for foods! Definitely going to be trying more from the range. And the fact that it's natural is a bonus.

Side Effects No
Thanks for the wonderful feedback Kaitlin!