4.9

2,849 reviews
  • Pet's Life StageAdult (446) · Senior (176) · Puppy/Kitten (112)
  • Side Effects Yes (6) · No (738)
  • Smell

Karen

KarenTasmania

She was off her food!

Gypsy at 15 was having trouble chewing her food, dog biscuits were out. I decided to ditch the cans and dry food for 4Legs and what a winner this was. Happy dog at last.

Purchased in September 2020 at IGA for A$5.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

My pup loved it

My 6mth old pup loved it and was nice to see him not turn up his nose to the food ...it’s a winner and so easy to be able to pick up at our local Coles while grocery shopping..

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Marni Barratt

Marni Barratt

My greyhounds live this dog food! ❤️ But it has become unavailable in Coles & Safeway? Why

Yeesss they love it it is affordable & it’s a good quality dog food that doesn’t smell like dog food, I have noticed it has become more popular as I can’t buy it at supermarkets!

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$5.00.

Joolzez

JoolzezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cool treats

I freeze them in summer for a cool treat but she eats them all year, all day if she was allowed, love how natural they are and optional lid to save the environment

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$5.00.

Joanne

JoanneHunter Region, NSW

Perfect

Both my girls loved it, I will definitely keep buying your products, my puppy absolutely loved it, even my 6 year old girl that’s fussy she loved it. Thank you

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths.

TeenyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Loving chicken

My boy loves it he can only have the chicken one tho so I am glad you make this on for him to eat thank you very much to you

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolies for A$6.00.

Great for puppies

Dog loves food as motivating treats for training. We use this every day and I am in the process of having a well trained dog. Easy, quick and very convenient.

Purchased in September 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Our dog loves this!

We have an 11yo Cavalier King Charles Spaniel with diabetes. He went off his regular food as he is having problems with his teeth and he loves the tender meatballs

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$2.90.

Alicia J.

Alicia J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yummy

Our frenchie loves these products, was alittle worried to try him on something new due to skin allergies but he has had no side effects at all from these products.
We find them so convenient to use with our busy family as making his food was so time consuming. 100% a very happy customer & frenchie..

Purchased in March 2020 at Foodland for A$6.30.

Sheree S.

Sheree S.Launceston, TAS

Love love love this dog food!

My boy absolutely love his beef balls, has no bad odours and gives him no bad side effects from them what so ever. Best dog food I’ve ever brought by far!

Purchased at Woolworths.

Kylie R.

Kylie R.South East Queensland, QLD

My 4 legged besties love it

My guys absolutely love all of your products they turn there noses up at anything else I try to give them , they think there eating human food , always a great product and well priced too

Purchased at IGA for A$500.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
J. Perth WA

J. Perth WAPerth, WA

Better than canned food

Refuse to feed my dogs generic tinned food, I was cooking them human grade mince and veg before I saw these in store.
Brilliant, no tummy upset. It looks good and smells good. 100% recommend.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for A$8.00.

Delightful treat

I use the chicken and vegie balls to stuff into a kong for my dog when i leave the house. He is always so excited to get his treat. He'd eat them all day!

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Mooshy

MooshyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loves it!!

My dog loved this food he's a large dog so eats a lot, he picked out the 4 legs and left his dry food behind. I'll probably have to start squashing it in so he eats everything.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Jamie

JamieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always goes down with gusto

Have a staffy cross and she isnt a very discriminating fine diner type :) but she loves this stuff whichever variety I buy and will always eats before her dry portion

Purchased in April 2016 for A$6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Vu T

Vu TSydney, NSW

Picky n fussy but loves it

My pom is an extremely fussy and picky eater. She sniffs everything and if it's not to her standards she won't touch it. I've spent and thrown away so many other dog foods, But loves eating this stuff...

My dog is very picky and has resorted to only eating your food ... so I’m a new loyal customer as He gets what he Wants

Food is great for him, he turns away from all
The other brands I can only get him to eat this one!
No side effects which is great as he has a very sensitive stomach

Purchased at Coles for A$6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Schwartz

Schwartz

Perfect my dogs love it !!!

Dogs enjoy this food. No preservatives and all natural good food for dogs with sensitive tummies. My dogs like products from 4Legs that have no preservatives and are all natural

Purchased at Coles for A$5.99.

Lydia

LydiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yummo!!

Our Cosmo absolutely loves these little yummy meatballs. We add it to her dinner and she scoffs them right down!! They are so awesome and I can't recommend them more!

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Our go to treat

The perfect high value treat for training. Also great for stuffing Kong's with too. This is a must have in our house hold. Really nice that they send you free lids too.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult