• Pet's Life StageAdult (286) · Senior (109) · Puppy/Kitten (74)
  • Side Effects Yes (3) · No (472)
  • Smell

Yum yum yum

My dogs gobble it up so fast it’s not funny! I don’t think it even hits the sides going down SO obviously it is supa yummy! I think it is their favourite meals. In fact they just luv all 4 legs products !

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets.

Side Effects No

My dog daisy loves the chicken and rice rolls

My dog daisy loves the chicken and rice rolls, and knows when I get the box out of the fridge that it is time for dinner, and eats all in a flash

Purchased in January 2019 at IGA Gillen .

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Terry

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Perfect!

Our furry friend loves his rissoles! We give him these every second night with some biscuits and he always eats the rissoles first! He knows straight away when he is having these and instantly starts dribbling. Has never had any stomach issues as a result and they are Australian owned too!

Purchased at Coles for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

Best thing I ever did!

My dog absolutely loves it! He is middle aged now & changing over from another fresh dog food to this, has given him extra spark. At dinner time he even starts to lose his manners at times, not waiting to be told to eat because he is so eager. Thanks 4Legs!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Lee

LeeIllawarra, NSW

Love the chicken balls!!!!!

They are great, nutritional and the only thing my puppy responds for. A healthy option that my dog loves, she has not had any reactions, has started gaining weight and she seems to really enjoy them.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Mick

MickIllawarra, NSW

Natural is great for my dogs

My 2 dogs loved the 4legs Beef Dog Food With Macaroni & Vegetable. I'm sure they will love the 4legs Pasta Chicken & Vegetable just as much. My youngest dog didn't always eat the dry food I was buying but always eat every bit of the 4legs.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
ANNE MARIE DAMORE

ANNE MARIE DAMORETruganina

Yummy!

I adopted my dog in November 2019 and found he wouldn't eat fruit or veggies. I tried the 4Legs chicken with vegies and rice mixed with his dry food and he loved it!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
sunshine

sunshineGold Coast

Chicken Balls

Our 2 German Shepherds love the chicken balls mixed in with dry food at dinner time. Also the easiest way to get them out in the morning. Cheeky pups but love them.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Jess

JessHunter Region, NSW

Our fussy dog loves 4 legs range of dog food

Our fussy dog loves the chicken, veggie and rice meat balls. I love that's it's all fresh, natural ingredients. If you haven't tried 4 legs I highly recommend giving it a go. Your 4 legged friend will love you for it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $5.50.

Donna Schumann

Donna SchumannGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Dogs

Well human mum bought this product this week as an alternative meal for us both as we were a bit bored with our current diet. We went nuts eating this and mum was so impressed with how we ate the whole lot offered in 30 seconds. We reckon she liked the texture and ingredients and wanted to spoil us Well guess what she came home tonight with another flavour Balls for a cause it has Turkey and rice.
We can’t wait to try it!
Rusty the Kelpie and Flynn the sheltie cross

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Rhon

RhonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Woofers love it

Our two woofers love all flavours and the shape is perfect in their slow down bowls , otherwise they would scoff it completely .. they seem to have more energy from 4legs dog food..

Purchased in March 2020 at IGA.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Assistance Dog in Love with 4legs

Assistance dogs need to be in peak condition. Found that totally loves loaf.Since giving his coat great & no skin allergies.Markings on loaf make serves always equal. Highly recommend, loves it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $5.25.

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

I have a very fussy dog. He doesn't eat much and I have to keep changing his diet, but he loves the meat balls. My dog had no reaction and/or allergies to this food.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $6.00.

Robyn Hill

Robyn HillCentral Queensland, QLD

Great choice for fussy dogs

We have a very fussy dog that refuses to eat canned food, some dog rolls and even some human food. So far she’s enjoying 4legs meatball style and fingers crossed she continues to.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Simo

SimoNorth Queensland, QLD

My dog seems to love it

No reactions other than his tail wagging when he gets this as his meal. Easy to store and measure out the required amount for my dog. My cat has even been known to steal a bit of it from him

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $5.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Linda U

Linda USouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, healthy and loved

My dogs love it. I find it easy to store and serve and without the smell or texture I find off-putting about canned dog food. I’m happy i decided to give it a try.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Helen S.

Helen S.Perth, WA

Happy dog

Our usual roll wasn't available so we tried 4 legs. Very happy, my dog loved it and it didn't have the slimy feel that some other brand rolls cam have

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths.

Amber

AmberSouthwest, VIC

My dogs love it!!!!

I have 2 very fussy eaters but they love the 4 Leg products. Have tried various brands but keep coming back to this there is never any left after dinner time. Have recommended it to other family members.

Purchased in January 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Dayemmo

DayemmoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Natural dog food.

Our 13 week old Poodle pup Nala loves the food. We use the food as a training treat, guaranteed to get Nala to do almost anything you want. Its a winner.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.85.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dogs love it

Our dogs look forward to this meal. It was recommended by friends and i'm glad we tried it for our dogs. They are always looking for more to eat. Highly recommend.

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

rod60asked

Hi I live in Moss Vale NSW ,my shop is coles moss vale can never get any of Kangaroo plus 5or any others tried Woolies at Bowral nothing ???????
Regards years of buying4 legs
Rod Hepburn
0410508372 , 0248692292

iam sending this to uuu

GCLife

GCLifeasked

In a previous post you have said that you use Carrageenan as a binding agent in your dogfood. Why do you do this when research indicates that it is linked to colon cancer in dogs.

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks for your question regarding Carrageenan, we will get back to you ASAP.

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi GCLife, thanks again for your question. We use gelling agents in our products to bind the ingredients, however we use a combination of four agents (guar gum, cassia gum, xanthan gum and carrageenan) which allows us to use very small amounts of each one. Here at 4Legs, we are comfortable feeding all of our products to our own dogs and many of us have done so daily for over 20 years. No gastrointestinal neoplasia has ever developed in any of our dogs. We are familiar with the scientific studies surrounding carrageenan, including the strengths and limitations of those studies. Over ten years ago, public petition led to a review by the FDA of the scientific evidence surrounding the safety of carrageenan with the conclusion drawn that it is generally safe. Based on the evidence that has been put forward so far, we do not feel that carrageenan is toxic, carcinogenic or inflammatory for the vast majority of both people and dogs. We do, however, understand that occasionally common food ingredients, including carrageenan, may cause gastrointestinal problems in some sensitive individuals. If you find that your dog seems to be sensitive to 4Legs, we recommend that you feed an alternative brand.

Angel P.

Angel P.asked

Natural Dog Food Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Is this safe for cats to have a little bit sometimes?

Dianne
Dianne

You should probably check with the manufacturer I guess a little couldn’t hurt but best to check.

Albert K.