Pros

• Wide range of dog foods available

• Preservative and filler-free

• Dogs enjoyed the taste

Rusann

RusannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dog loves it!

Our dog loves this food. It always goes with her for pup sleepovers. It is healthy for her, very tasty and she really enjoys it. It keeps well in the fridge especially with our fee lid!

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $4.00.

Mario

MarioMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its a winner

We used to feed our two older dogs all the varieties listed. They loved them all. They both lived to a ripe old age. Now we are feeding it to our new puppy along with her dry food. She wont touch the dry stuff unless her meaty balls are put on top!

Purchased in February 2021 at Foodland.

Aj67

Aj67Caloundra

We Love It!

Our hooman only buys what we like to eat and we like this food a lot! It’s good for our coats and our tummy’s...(no doggy fluffs from this!) Grrrrrreat! Woof!

Purchased in February 2021 for $7.00.

Find out how 4Legs Natural Dog Food compares to other Dog Foods

Perfect for a Frenchie to pick up and eat when visiting

Dog/dogs love all varities so far (that has been bought) and no side effects except they want more than whats given to them. The Chicken dog roll the biggest hit with them. Value for money.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Margaret

Margaret Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fussy Eater

My Cavoodle is a very fussy eater and he loves this food. And this food did not give him the runs. As some foods do
I alternate with the Rolls as well

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles.

Pet's Life StageAdult
Side EffectsNo

Abbie

AbbieMelbourne

Puppy can't get enough

We use these as treats when doing leash training and teaching our puppy tricks. He sometimes gets bored of the usual biscuit type treat so these definitely help to keep his attention.

JJ MD01078-02

JJ MD01078-02Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just can’t get enough!!

I have been cooking for my 8 month Kelpie pup since bringing her home. Life hit a busy patch and so I needed some help, spotted your product on sale at Woolworths and decided to give it a try. She loves it and I can feel good about it too because it’s all natural.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $4.50.

Liz

LizCanberra 2600, ACT

almost as good as a home cooked meal

my two dogs love these, they think it's a special dinner. for year they had home cooked pasta, meat and vegies and these are just as good. thanks four legs

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Karen

KarenSouth Australia

This is perfect

Our little dog is quite fussy. When we fed him the meatballs , his bowl is always empty now. Our dogs coat is looking healther as well. He has a spring in his step.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths.

Nanoftwelve

NanoftwelveWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don’t have to call twice when 4 legs Chicken Meatballs are for dinner

3 year old shar-pei cross loves the chicken meatballs . Normally she’ll come for dinner when she’s good and ready,.when these are served , she’s waiting at the door to tuck in .

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Great doggo food!

My little doggo loves the chicken fruit and rice balls. He doesn't have many teeth left and they are perfect for him because they are a bit softer and easy for him to eat!

Purchased in February 2021.

Pet's Life StageSenior
Sue

SueDarling Downs, QLD

Great product

My new puppy loves the meatballs. He also has some dry food as the breeder told me to feed him wet and dry. I will keep buying this for him.

Purchased in February 2020.

michelle

michelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My dogs love it!

My 3 Border Collies love this product, they have it daily as part of their dinner. I also use it when training my dogs in Agility, Rally Obedience and new tricks, they are super switched on when they know I have these treats as rewards!

Purchased in February 2021.

None of the bad stuff!

Our dog loves this product. It's full of only natural ingredients, and doesn't smell after opening in the fridge. We feel its good value for money and easily accessible too. Winner winner!

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $5.00.

Wendy F

Wendy F

Treat time!

Mintie is a 14yo Golden Retreaver who has always eaten dry food but as she has acquired quite serious hip issues, we now have a new morning regime where she has medicine every morning and now the bribe is if she takes her medicine, she gets the 4 legs as a treat... she loves it and hate to think what would happen if I ran out...

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $7.50.

Pet's Life StageSenior
Side EffectsNo

Kerry

KerryNorth Western Region, NSW

My fussy Maltese

Tried for the first time tonight, she wants more.
I live 65km out of Dubbo & not available in my local supermarket. I will stock up when I can, once a month

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $4.80.

Symone  Armstrong

Symone ArmstrongGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mmm chicken

Mmmm chicken meatballs. I’m sure thats what the dog says at mealtimes. She loves the chicken the best. Great quality product and availability in most supermarkets is fantastic for me.

Purchased at Coles for $6.00.

Only food my dog will eat!

My dog became super fussy all of a sudden and wouldn't eat anything we offered, not even home cooked food. We found 4legs amongst our search for something he would actually eat and he loves it!!

Rick

RickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect dog food

All 5 of my dogs, ranging in age from 8 months to 15 years, love every meal of 4legs. Highly recommended. I also like the packaging and am looking forward to receiving my free lid!

gwynnebrennan

gwynnebrennanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality dog food

I’ve been feeding my dog the 4 legs meatball range for thirteen years now (his entire life). He is fit and healthy and never had any intestinal issues, he loves the beef and chicken varieties.

chris

chrisasked

Natural Dog Food

Have you changed your recipe?

Judi Aasked

Natural Dog Food

what is the fat content of 4Legs dog food

Hi Judi,

Thanks for getting touch. Our food is around 8% fat.
If you'd like further information, please let me know or otherwise you can check out our product page, here is the link: https://4legs.com.au/product-category/natural-dog-food/

Best regards Christine and the 4Legs Team

Judi A

Thanks for your response. I am wondering if I dare change from Hills ID food to your low fat food. She has been diagnosed with pancreatitis and IBD, but has been well for some time now. She also eats Prime Crocadile meat. We have been very strict with her. She is a nine year old miniature poodle. Cheers Judi

Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks Judy and sorry to hear your dog has been diagnosed with pancreatitis and IBS.

4Legs products are designed to provide a nutritious, balanced meal for healthy, active dogs and are not suitable for a dog requiring a low fat diet following pancreatitis. Because our products are fresh and moist, when considering the fat content on the label, you need to account for the naturally occurring water content in relation to the fat percentage. This is known as a "dry matter" calculation. If you would like further explanation of the label and “dry matter” calculation, please contact us at our Help Desk helpdesk@4legs.com.au. Otherwise, your vet can help with this. Additionally, we recommend that you contact your vet to check with any new food’s suitability with this condition.

Thanks Judy, we understand it's sometimes difficult to prepare meals for dogs with this illness and we do hope you find a suitable solution and wish the best for your dog's on-going health.

Cheers Christine

Cotty

Cotty asked

Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Is it ok to freeze this product?

Hi Cotty,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the delay in this reply.

Yes, 4Legs can be frozen in portion sizes and then defrosted in the fridge. Further information on freezing can be found at https://helpdesk.4legs.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/360041045911-Can-I-freeze-4Legs-

Thanks and best regards Christine and the 4Legs Team

Get an answer from our members and 4Legs representatives

4Legs Dog Food prides itself on filling dogs’ bowls with chilled, fresh meat that’s 100% preservative-free. The ingredients are natural and healthy, with a relatively short list that doesn’t include fillers, either.

Range of dog foods sold by 4Legs

• Specialised ranges designed for both puppies and adult dogs
  • Natural meatballs and natural dog rolls
  • Small meatballs
  • Gourmet recipes that contain a mixture of meat and vegetables. For example, one of the adult gourmet recipes contains lamb, chicken, beetroot and green beans, all in high quantities
  • The +Wellness range, which also includes a nutritious combination of meat and vegetables, along with a ‘wholesome blend of botanicals,’ including carrot, coconut, apple and beetroot
  • Most 4Legs ranges are available at Coles, and some are additionally available at IGA and Woolworths

Points of praise from dog parents

• Many fussy dogs thoroughly enjoyed wolfing down 4Legs Dog Food, having no objections to the taste, which was clearly delicious to them. A number of dogs also loved multiple flavours in the ranges.
  • The short list of natural ingredients often made 4Legs friendly for dogs with allergies and skin conditions.
  • Dogs often enjoyed the taste and also didn't experience adverse reactions or side effects, like digestive problems for dogs who have sensitive stomachs.
  • Dog mums and dads loved that 4Legs didn’t smell unpleasant, unlike a lot of other dog foods available on the market.