Euromaid

Doesn't work and NO warranty service

Upright gas cooker less than 12 months old. Oven will not light.
Service response from Harvey Norman and Euromaid = absolutely nothing!!!
Both are in breach of Australian consumer laws.
I will not stop until these companies are broke ore executives in jail!
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE? MANUFAUCTURERS!!

Could have been better.

I’ve had my euromaid washing machine for a few years and the barrel is coming loose, i’ve Had it repaired only a few months ago but it’s gradually getting worse again.

Hi Amanda, sorry to hear, can you please send us a message with your contact number so we can assistWhere is the option to private message?

Absolute waste of raw materials

We have now had this unit for nearly a month and still not been able to complete a single wash cycle. Contract service people have been out three times and verdict now is that mother board dead. No complaint about the servicemen, but Euromaid have been very slow responding to their reports and my patience is exhausted and the machine will be returned.

hi Alec, sorry to hear can we please have your contact number so we can look into this further for you.

After sales customer service is very poor

Our oven hasn't worked properly from brand new. Customer service can’t send the correct part to the repairer so when he does eventually get here he can’t fix the oven because he has the wrong part. So we wait again for it to be fixed, have had the stove for a month now and not able to use the oven.
UPDATE: Service people have now been to my home twice to repair my oven, both times the Spare Parts Dept of Euromaid have sent the incorrect part to them.
I have tried to speak to someone in authority but they are never available.

Hi Joanne, we are aware of your case and apologise that we have not been able to resolve the issue with your appliance as quickly as we would have liked. We can understand how this would be really frustrating! Unfortunately, there has been difficulties in us being able to locate the appropriate part to facilitate a solution for you, we are doing all we can to get this sorted out ASAP. We will be in touch today over the phone. Thanks.Not more delays! Last Friday we were told you had the part and it would be express posted on Monday, today is Tuesday and now you tell me you still don’t have the part. How is this helping me have a working oven before Christmas?Hi Joanne, Are you able to message your contact details and we will investigate for you? Thanks

Very poor warranty service

Purchased this washing machine 18 months ago. It is still under warranty. The motor has blown up and needs replacing and we have been without a washing machine for 3 weeks. We ring customer service and they keep promising it will be fixed but we still haven't seen or heard from anyone. We are in our 80s and can't drive so have no way of getting to a laundromat. We have been trying to wash by hand. We are at a loss as to what to do as the Euromaid Warranty Centre doesn't want to assist us and will not offer us a temporary replacement. I would not recommend anyone ever buy a Euromaid product with this appalling warranty service.

Hey Bob, It is concerning to hear of your experience. Please accept our apologies. We aim to resolve all warranty repairs within 3-7 business days, we note that you contacted us on 20/3. We have been in touch with your daughter this morning in respect to the repair of your appliance and as a result we have issued you with a store credit, as this will be the quickest route to you having a working appliance again. Of course, we will cover the associated de-install and re-install costs. Thank you.

No after sales service

Bought a washing machine.
It beeps 24/7
After 4 months, 2 service calls, and dozens of follow up calls on my end at minimum wait time of 20 min each. I'm finally advised the beep is an "energy saving feature".
Would have been great to know that via marketing material or at least in the user manual. Customer service should have been in a position to advise same on 1st phone call.

Worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Had to threaten a complaint with fair trading in order to get any meaningful action.