1.3

Ms AJSydney, NSW

EUROMAID ovens

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Mrs AJ, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ms AJ, As per my previous reply can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to offer you assistance with your Euromaid oven, thank you

Euromaid Don't

Euromaid Don'tMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doesn't work and NO warranty service

Upright gas cooker less than 12 months old. Oven will not light.
Service response from Harvey Norman and Euromaid = absolutely nothing!!!
Both are in breach of Australian consumer laws.
I will not stop until these companies are broke ore executives in jail!
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE? MANUFAUCTURERS!!

Amanda CIllawarra, NSW

Could have been better.

I’ve had my euromaid washing machine for a few years and the barrel is coming loose, i’ve Had it repaired only a few months ago but it’s gradually getting worse again.

Mitch H.Euromaid

Hi Amanda,

sorry to hear, can you please send us a message with your contact number so we can assist

Amanda C

Where is the option to private message?

Appliance Brands

Find out how Euromaid compares to other Appliance Brands

alec93

alec93victoria, 3173

Absolute waste of raw materials

We have now had this unit for nearly a month and still not been able to complete a single wash cycle. Contract service people have been out three times and verdict now is that mother board dead. No complaint about the servicemen, but Euromaid have been very slow responding to their reports and my patience is exhausted and the machine will be returned.

Mitch H.Euromaid

JoanneRegents Park

After sales customer service is very poor

Our oven hasn't worked properly from brand new. Customer service can’t send the correct part to the repairer so when he does eventually get here he can’t fix the oven because he has the wrong part. So we wait again for it to be fixed, have had the stove for a month now and not able to use the oven.
UPDATE: Service people have now been to my home twice to repair my oven, both times the Spare Parts Dept of Euromaid have sent the incorrect part to them.
I have tried to speak to someone in authority but they are never available.

Joanne

Not more delays! Last Friday we were told you had the part and it would be express posted on Monday, today is Tuesday and now you tell me you still don’t have the part. How is this helping me have a working oven before Christmas?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Joanne, Are you able to message your contact details and we will investigate for you? Thanks

Very poor warranty service

Purchased this washing machine 18 months ago. It is still under warranty. The motor has blown up and needs replacing and we have been without a washing machine for 3 weeks. We ring customer service and they keep promising it will be fixed but we still haven't seen or heard from anyone. We are in our 80s and can't drive so have no way of getting to a laundromat. We have been trying to wash by hand. We are at a loss as to what to do as the Euromaid Warranty Centre doesn't want to assist us and will not offer us a temporary replacement. I would not recommend anyone ever buy a Euromaid product with this appalling warranty service.

nmoore

nmooreSydney, NSW

No after sales service

Bought a washing machine.
It beeps 24/7
After 4 months, 2 service calls, and dozens of follow up calls on my end at minimum wait time of 20 min each. I'm finally advised the beep is an "energy saving feature".
Would have been great to know that via marketing material or at least in the user manual. Customer service should have been in a position to advise same on 1st phone call.

Worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Had to threaten a complaint with fair trading in order to get any meaningful action.