Euromaid FC9PS

• Preheating Speed

Leanne C.
Leanne C.South East Queensland, QLD

Do Your Homework

Purchased in December 2012 at Harvey Norman for $2,199.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Leanne, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Leanne, Thank you for working with us to resolve it and taking the time to edit the review.

Synth
SynthFar West, NSW

Disappointed

Normally i do my research before buying big ticket/important equipment. Sadly, i didn't do that before i bought this electric unit.
Issues: Fan in oven stopped working. Got it replaced under warranty ages ago and now the fan is really loud.
Oven works 50% of the time. Yes, I did follow the instructions to the letter.
What does 'manual mode' look like? Because the manual fails to show how to know if it is set to manual or not.
Oven did not come clean after following the manual instructions for cleaning.
Paid approximately 1,800.00 at Harvey Norman.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $1,800.00.

Hi,

Sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Letitia Henderson
Letitia HendersonBendigo, Victoria

Glass on the door just shattered into a million pieces. Cooked unevenly anyway

Shattered glass door handle broken too. Oven has never cooked evenly. Average at best. I guess we bought according to our minimal budget but for this brand we expected a better product

Purchased in May 2016 at Harvey Norman for $1,700.00.

Hi Letitia,

that sounds very concerning please message us with your contact number so we can assist further

Peter B
Peter BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Main Element Failed and Oven Light Also

The oven is ok when it's working. Unfortunately one of the main elements failed fairly soon after purchase as did one of the oven lights. The unit looks great and the cook top has been fine but pretty poor reliability for a unit costing around $2000.

I've since been contacted by Euromaid who have had the two fan elements replaced for us. Their communication and follow up was first rate. Thank you.

Purchased in September 2015 at Harvey Norman for $2,000.00.

Hi Peter B,
I am sorry to hear of your experience. We can have someone from our team contact you to assist. Please send us you contact details via private message or call us on 1800 444357.

Jennifer
JenniferAU

Nightmare

Date PurchasedMay 2013

Hi Jennifer, we will have someone from our team .contact you today. Thanks

Help oven wont turn off

I absolutely love my oven but have come across a problem with it when all knobs are turned off the light inside is still on and the oven is self heating please help i cannot turn it off unless its turned off on the switchboard of the house has anyone else had a similar problem? Please help

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking product, terrible customer service.

Thermostat was faulty from the start. Constantly and continually heating passed the required temp. Took 3 call outs to get it sorted after incorrect parts delivered. Knobs for oven & hotplates breaking. Oven not heating all the time. Any calls regarding our defective, from the moment of purchase, oven are now met with "you're out of warranty, too bad" attitude.
Every few months we have had a new issue, surely with the defects since purchase and nearly burning our house down, the faulty thermostat has overcooked the wiring and other fixtures of this oven.

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Brett

What is the address to private message to?

Ruben R.Euromaid

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Poor Quality

I purchased one in August last year and within a few weeks, one of the flimsy plastic timer controls broke off, since then a second one has broken off. If the third one breaks off (which I am expecting will happen soon enough), I can't see how the oven will actually operate as this is needed to set up once power has been off.

Andrew
Andrew

Hi there, my email is andydav_69@yahoo.com

Sparkles77
Sparkles77Cooktown

DO NOT Purchase.. Just problems

Bought for my parents I could not find any product reviews on this one at that time.. FC9PC Euromaid
Not good in the oven area. The Grill would not work soggy food - ceased element working . Issues with fans 1 worked and the other only worked sometimes.
Now being replaced with same model after good communication service from Harvey Norman and poor after sales service from Euromaid and no oven for nearly 7 weeks and counting.
Sad that a gift can cause headaches.. Don't do it to yourself.

Robert
RobertBuff Point

Stay away from this oven

I have had this oven for 9 months. This is the 2nd oven, 1st got replaced within 3 months due to control panel being faulty. Had control panel replaced with heavy duty circuits. Euromaids after service care is extremely poor. Would not recommend this product to anyone. Better ovens available

Liv
LivDevonport

No sure if I would buy this product again

The stove top takes ages to heat up even on high, the oven is only good for heat up food, not good for baking, doesn't brown meat or crips up potatoes, it does clean well tho, we spent a lot on this oven & can't afford to buy something else :(

MJInverell

Room for improvement

Owned this product for one month before the oven control board burnt out (less than a half dozen uses). The product also gets extremely hot on the outside during operation of the oven which could indicate poor insulation. Stove top seems to be decent quality. I am told it could take up to 3 months, possibly longer to get parts, so Euronmaids after sales service is poor at best. Technician claims they do not return his calls regarding parts. My advice find a local appliance electrican and find out what ovens are decent quality in terms of their build and part quality. This one has not made the grade, save yourself the drama.

Steven H.Euromaid

Hi MJ
I will try to assist you, when you say the control board has burnt out are you refereeing to the digital clock?

MJ

No, the oven switch control broad. If you would like you can contact Harvey Norman of Inverell and speak with their customer service rep to assist in resolving this.

Steven H.Euromaid

Hi MJ
After speaking with Harvey Norman I understand you have now had a replacement unit today?

Scoobs
ScoobsBrisbane

Never ever again

martine2116
martine2116

This just happened to us. Will contact Harvey Norman and Euromaid tomorrow. Hope we Have better luck with after sales service.

Martin R